James "Whitey" Bulger murdered in prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Hailbritain
Full Patched

Re: Whitey bulgar murdered in prison

Post by Hailbritain »

Mukremin
Straightened out

Post by Mukremin »

So what do you guys think? Geas surely acted alone, no word like go kill that rat? And yes, he already serves a life sentence so he has not much to lose. Is there a possibility of a death penalty in this case?
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

maxiestern11 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:26 pm Complete poetic justice!....He was a no good, rat stool pidgeon, double bankin creep! Got what he deserved. You mean too bad he lived to 89 or so. Should have gotten clipped years ago!
In a way its pretty funny to get wacked at age 89, what a long life and a way to go out.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Mukremin wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:47 am So what do you guys think? Geas surely acted alone, no word like go kill that rat? And yes, he already serves a life sentence so he has not much to lose. Is there a possibility of a death penalty in this case?
Yes; the offender committed at least three potential federal capital offenses in the attack, including first-degree murder, murder by a federal prisoner, and murder inside a federal facility.

However, federal executions are rare, with only three occurring since 1963.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Mukremin wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:47 am So what do you guys think? Geas surely acted alone, no word like go kill that rat? And yes, he already serves a life sentence so he has not much to lose. Is there a possibility of a death penalty in this case?
He acted alone? I thought the video showed 3 guys wheeling him out of sight of the cameras?
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Snakes wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:38 am
Yes; the offender committed at least three potential federal capital offenses in the attack, including first-degree murder, murder by a federal prisoner, and murder inside a federal facility.

The leaders of the ab killed a ton of guys in prison and they didn’t get the death penalty. Doubt it would happen in this situation. Another life sentence which means nothing and possibly a transfer to adx
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Lupara wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:28 am Seems they desperately wanted to kill him just before he was about to die of natural causes anyway if we have to believe the reports of failing health. We can all agree he had it coming for sure just as Griselda Blanco. It's already amazing he wasn't killed back in his day by the Italians.

My money is on someone from the past.
Only reason the Angiulo's didn't kill him was because he took on the 250k debt Howie Winter owed them. In their case it was the biggest mistake they ever made. But I agree, it would seem stupid to put someone like Whitey into general population because of his stature and sure enough it got him killed..
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Don't think a premeditated murder charge too? It seemed too quick to be a "random" act IMHO.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

And since the other thread is closed I will put this here about the discussion on Black Mass the movie. I thought it was "ok" but a lot of it was bullshit. IIRC in the movie they beat up Angiulo's kid, like someone said in the other thread that would have been a death sentence no matter what he owed the Angiulo's plus I've NEVER heard about that kind of rumor anyways so not sure why it went in the movie (I have never read the book either). Depp's voice was way off too, Whitey still had a strong Irish accent so they were not close at all. Plus it got cheesy to me when he called Flemmi in and told him they would start informing, matter of fact I think Flemmi was doing it about a good 10 years before Whitey did. Plus I just don't see Whitey talking down onto Flemmi and Martarano like he did in the movie, BOTH were stone cold killers and no matter who you are you don't talk down to folks like that. I don't give a shit who you are unless you're someone like Carlo Gambino or something. Whitey definitely didn't have that kind of power.

The movie just seemed too rushed to me and could have been a lot better. To me, The Departed is a better Southie movie than Black Mass.
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

Raven wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:56 pm
Chopper wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:11 pm jesus fucking christ. Dont believe in karma but what a way to go. Gouging a senior's eyes out now thats a lot of hate right there. But fuck whitey he went straight to hell.
Killing rival gangsters is one thing, but he killed at least one female, and if the stories are true he was a pervert and did some sick stuff but I still don't know if anyone should deserve to be murdered like that at 89 years old. Can't decide if he deserved it or not but it is pretty surprising. I thought his story was pretty much over and he would die of old age in prison.
Many, many people deserve to be murdered like that. World's full of sadistic assholes.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

dixiemafia wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:32 am The movie just seemed too rushed to me and could have been a lot better. To me, The Departed is a better Southie movie than Black Mass.
Of course it's a better movie. Scorsese is a genius (although The Departed is a remake) and Scott Cooper is only a Yes man ;) . In addition I think johnny Depp is horrible inside ...
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

I'm not just saying it's a better movie, I'm saying it's a better Southie movie (meaning South Boston if you don't know). If you didn't know any better and watched Black Mass you wouldn't have a clue as to where it was based going off the accents. It's bad when the guy that played Kevin Weeks had the best accent of the bunch :lol:
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Whether he was 89 or 59, Bulger was an animal that affected a lot of families. It’s actually hilarious hearing the victims’ families statements. Scumbag seems to be the common word to describe him. His notoriety was blown up after he went on the run. For anybody who thinks that he ran Boston, they are sadly mistaken. He ran a very small section of town. And if he seriously stepped on anybody’s toes, Ray Sr would’ve put an end to him. He made a good chunk of coin and ruled his neighborhood by fear. Geas whacked Bruno and Bulger...those are some high profile trophies. I don’t believe it was a contract hit but rather Geas had nothing to lose and more notoriety to gain.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

aleksandrored wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:31 pm many here hate him, was he that bad?
YES
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Would Whitey's status as a Federal Witness be a charge also?
Or is he no longer classified as one?
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'