Suspected Mob hit in Sheepshead Bay yesterday

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Suspected Mob hit in Sheepshead Bay yesterday

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:54 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:57 am
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:20 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:35 am Probable suicide.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... story.html
Shot himself in the back of the head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They obviously updated the story. :roll:

Initially, when I posted the above it was thought a probable suicide as it stated in the article.

So, well done.
Why are you always so defensive? I was laughing at the article, not you.
Because it was annoying how you clearly thought it hilarious how it was initially considered a suicide and now it’s been determined a homicide.

The cops thought it a probable suicide initially, with reason. They obviously couldn’t clearly determine that he was shot in the back of the head. Maybe the weapon was a fucking Dirty Harry sized handgun and blew most of his head off and it took some CSI shit to figure out what happened. Who knows.

So, hence the above.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:51 am
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:54 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:57 am
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:20 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:35 am Probable suicide.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... story.html
Shot himself in the back of the head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They obviously updated the story. :roll:

Initially, when I posted the above it was thought a probable suicide as it stated in the article.

So, well done.
Why are you always so defensive? I was laughing at the article, not you.
Because it was annoying how you clearly thought it hilarious how it was initially considered a suicide and now it’s been determined a homicide.

The cops thought it a probable suicide initially, with reason. They obviously couldn’t clearly determine that he was shot in the back of the head. Maybe the weapon was a fucking Dirty Harry sized handgun and blew most of his head off and it took some CSI shit to figure out what happened. Who knows.

So, hence the above.

So I'm not allowed to find it funny that a newspaper thinks a man committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head? Hilarious that annoys you as a grown man.

In the very first post in this thread it says he was shot in the back of the head and the cops think it's mob related
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

C'mon guys, you're basically arguing over something trivial. Let's all move on.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

The family of slain alleged loanshark Vincent Zito is preparing for the holidays without their patriarch

This Christmas won't be the same for the loved ones of alleged loanshark Vincent Zito, who was gunned down in his Brooklyn home just over a month ago. But this family still respects tradition. "You gotta do what you gotta do, you know what I mean?" Vito's 57-year-old son, Joseph, said outside the family's Sheepshead Bay house, where his dad was shot twice in the head Oct. 26. The murder remains unsolved.

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nation ... story.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

willychichi wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:38 am The family of slain alleged loanshark Vincent Zito is preparing for the holidays without their patriarch

This Christmas won't be the same for the loved ones of alleged loanshark Vincent Zito, who was gunned down in his Brooklyn home just over a month ago. But this family still respects tradition. "You gotta do what you gotta do, you know what I mean?" Vito's 57-year-old son, Joseph, said outside the family's Sheepshead Bay house, where his dad was shot twice in the head Oct. 26. The murder remains unsolved.

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nation ... story.html
Beat me posting this by literally a minute.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

They indicted someone for this today

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/ga ... ooklyn-man
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

John W wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:34 am They indicted someone for this today

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/ga ... ooklyn-man
Interesting timing. The suspect is a Gambino associate, a friend of the victim, who tried to take the "assets" of the victim's loan business. That doesn't sound like a standard robbery. Curious if he was simply taking the money associated with the operation or if he was taking over the loan operation itself, in which case you would expect it to be sanctioned.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

The hit could’ve been ok’d by whoever his capo was. Anyway, the hitman was very sloppy. He should’ve never of left the gun behind. Not too bright.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

They call him a long time associate, 59 years old and never made. He left after killing the guy and went home to his family, instead of meeting with any crew. Sounds like a dumb idea robbery that will get him marked by the victims friends.