A reputed mobster shot dead in a McDonalds Drive-thru

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: A reputed mobster shot dead in McDonalds drove thru

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Vknicks wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:52 pm Seeing some friends this weekend who hangout in some of the same circles that this guys son did not making promises but i will see if i can get any new info or at least what ever the newest gossip is lol
Looking forward. Appreciated.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Ok it's settled then . The Zottola's joined the Throgs Neck Crips and got into Selling Crack and Dimes of H when Vinny went away. And they were Targeted by the Bloods and the elder was later killed...:)
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

is it possible they stopped kicking up and this is what happened?
and like that...he was gone
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Cheech wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:31 pm is it possible they stopped kicking up and this is what happened?
I'd say there would be a lot more bodies on the street if that were the case, especially in the Bonannos.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

gohnjotti wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:43 pm
Cheech wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:31 pm is it possible they stopped kicking up and this is what happened?
I'd say there would be a lot more bodies on the street if that were the case, especially in the Bonannos.
I guess you're right.
and like that...he was gone
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Cheech wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:51 pm
I guess you're right.
However, depending on the amount of kickback money at stake, it's certainly a possibility.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:09 am
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:17 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:34 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:37 am I guess well get the story when this genius hitman is located through the video surveillance of a busy area in the middle of the day and he rats out his superiors

:lol:
The scenario isn't as stupid as it seems. The killer had his car waiting on Clay Ave which runs along the back of the McDonalds. It has a park on right side and the back of the McDonalds on the left. The McDonalds itself sits several feet below Clay Ave so the guy had to hop the fence and go down a bit of a hill to approach the car as it waited on the drive thru line. That block of Clay Ave isn't anywhere close to as busy as Webster Ave itself. I'm not saying the killer couldn't have gotten pick up on cameras in back of the McDonalds itself but the approach isn't as stupid as it seems on the surface.
Go into google maps and put in Clay Ave and Belmont St to see what I mean you can use the street view to put yourself right there.
I dont care where the fuck it is, to run up on someone in a drive through with cars and people everywhere in the middle of the day is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard in my life lmao Fuck google maps that shit is silly as hell for a hit.

You seriously sound odd trying to justify this stupid hit. This guy will be caught, and if he does not it is pure dumb luck.
I wasn't trying to justify anything just trying to show whoever might want to know more the approach isn't as crazy as it seems on the surface. If you cared to look you'd see the way it went down there weren't cars and people everywhere.
Mob guys have done hits in packed restaurants and busy Manhattan streets full of people so this one imo doesn't rate as high on the stupidity list as some of the ones we've seen in the past. No need for hostility either its a peaceful discussion.
im not hostile, thats just how i talk lol im like a drunken sailor!
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:07 pmlol they're not speculating on that board any more than the speculation going on here. Already one person said 'the braintrust over there has decided...' when it was just one person throwing out a theory. enough already. I know I'll get bashed for saying that but it's true.
Agreed there is too much speculation on both boards but, as I said, one poster threw it out there and a couple others latched on. A strange first conclusion to reach considering the factors I've said. And if it actually did end up being some kind of black drug gang beef, it would be a good example of a blind squirrel finding a nut.
All roads lead to New York.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

gohnjotti wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:58 pm
Cheech wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:51 pm
I guess you're right.
However, depending on the amount of kickback money at stake, it's certainly a possibility.
How many more bodies should there be? They already went after him twice and the son once, and with cowboy shit. And the last one succeeded. I think if it really was a CN thing, they'd just find him down by Marina Del Rey with a hole in the side of his head in a parked car. No need for this drama down on Belmont Avenue and Webster. Too many people running around to witness it, and now with that COMPSTAT shit watching every shit you take, you need to be absolutely nuts to do anything in public.
Just my opinion, and I could be wrong, but it just doesn't seem like a wiseguy thing. Unless of course that's the impression that's being intended.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:29 pm
MichaelGiovanni wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:07 pmlol they're not speculating on that board any more than the speculation going on here. Already one person said 'the braintrust over there has decided...' when it was just one person throwing out a theory. enough already. I know I'll get bashed for saying that but it's true.
Agreed there is too much speculation on both boards but, as I said, one poster threw it out there and a couple others latched on. A strange first conclusion to reach considering the factors I've said. And if it actually did end up being some kind of black drug gang beef, it would be a good example of a blind squirrel finding a nut.
Sigh.

No one knows what happened here.
Hence, it’s open to speculation.
Reasonable arguments can be made to suit a multitude of theories. Can we stop the arrogance, condescension and certainty that is completely unwarranted in the only certainty here, that being an unknown situation.

Not directed specifically or entirely at you WG.

But I just love it how guys ‘know’ and it’s ‘ridiculous’ that anything else could’ve happened.

Get over yourselves.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:27 pm

im not hostile, thats just how i talk lol im like a drunken sailor!
Duly noted, carry on!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

10-1 Boston. Only the 4th.

:mrgreen:

I fucking HATE the Yankees.

Hate.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:43 pm
Sigh.

Reasonable arguments can be made to suit a multitude of theories. Can we stop the arrogance, condescension and certainty that is completely unwarranted in the only certainty here, that being an unknown situation.

But I just love it how guys ‘know’ and it’s ‘ridiculous’ that anything else could’ve happened.

Get over yourselves.
Never claimed to know. Just commented on the relative odds of it being LCN vs non-LCN. As I've said, while anything is possible, it being a drug gang related beef isn't exactly the first conclusion I would come to.
All roads lead to New York.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:39 pm 10-1 Boston. Only the 4th.

:mrgreen:

I fucking HATE the Yankees.

Hate.
Best franchise in the history of sports, like em or not. They will win multiple titles with this young core.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:59 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:43 pm
Sigh.

Get over yourselves.
Never claimed to know. Just commented on the relative odds of it being LCN vs non-LCN. As I've said, while anything is possible, it being a drug gang related beef isn't exactly the first conclusion I would come to.
With Mancuso transferring to a halfway house and Cammarano facing a raft of charges, either would order a front page execution on a lowly associate after a failed attempt on his son itself only recently made the front page all because ‘they wasn’t kicking up enough!’ or whatever, is the first conclusion you’d come too?

Come on dude.

I’m not saying it isn’t the situation. I’m just saying that it’s reasonable to believe this isn’t the situation.