Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Post by gohnjotti »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:19 pm
Confederate wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:09 pm
Confederate wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:33 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:00 am
DPG wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:27 am He reminds me that of that one up guy commercial. You like the salsa? Well obviously you’ve never been to Acapulco...

He’s starting to remind me a lot of Yates during his last few weeks.
“Seargeant of Arms” on a web forum lol loser
You just insulted the Administrator of this entire Forum. "Sergeant of Arms" is a temporary title AUTOMATICALLY given to all posters after they reach a certain number of postings by the designer of this Forum. After you make a certain number of your Napoleon Complex fake macho man postings, you will also be automatically given the temporary title of "Sergeant of Arms". In addition, you don't even know how to spell "Sergeant". :roll:
Looks like a struck an insecure nerve with Napoleon4life. :lol:
I’m very secure man. I get paid, laid, I pump a lotta iron, I’m successful and have many many friends. I bet you’re fat , stupid, and if you are actually getting laid it’s from a fat chick.

Enough already we get it, you dream that you could afford to live here in the Northeast and fantasize about our women in person instead of on Facebook. Why else would you spend your days on a mob forum which is dedicated to a subculture prevalent only in the Northeast unless you dreamed of living here? Why don’t u just go to your people and sign up for a forum about biscuits, chicken, cotton, or even the KKK to be around your brethren ? Listen, save enough money up (I know u guys have some of the lowest salaries in the USA down there) and fly up here to NY/NJ/Philly (whichever airport is more affordable for you ) for a visit and I’ll show you around. I’m going to be the bigger and better man, which I know I am anyways.

Let’s just move on bro this is so stupid.

"I’m done with this BS though man this is way below me, have fun today not surrounded by women in the impoverished South. I’m done replying to your stupid BS, I don’t have time for it..." - NJShore4Life, a few pages ago.

Looks like you've got a lot of "time for it" NJ. Enough's enough, who gives a flying fuck about whether the northeast is better than the south.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Funny he is so high up on New Jersey considering Jersey is a dump. It was just ranked the 2nd worst state in the country to live in. There is massive White flight (almost half the population is non-White) and most areas of the state are indistinguishable from the third world. A real lefty cesspool. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

[flash=][flash=]So much for staying on topic around here.

Time to rein it in Boys!

Before the LOCK comes raining down upon you.
[/flash][/flash]
Know which Game to Play
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

You wanna be Mobsters are starting to look like this:
3 Stooges Mob Look.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Know which Game to Play
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Let it go fellas. Everybody woke up breathing this morning. That’s a win no matter where your from.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

DPG wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:25 am Let it go fellas. Everybody woke up breathing this morning. That’s a win no matter where your from.
I agree, that escalated quickly I mean it really got out of hand fast.

https://youtu.be/Ed5Bh_DbHPU
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Post by phatmatress777 »

DPG wrote:Let it go fellas. Everybody woke up breathing this morning. That’s a win no matter where your from.
I like your way of thinking

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:30 am
DPG wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:25 am Let it go fellas. Everybody woke up breathing this morning. That’s a win no matter where your from.
I agree, that escalated quickly I mean it really got out of hand fast.

https://youtu.be/Ed5Bh_DbHPU
:lol:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: RE: Re: Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Post by DPG »

phatmatress777 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:01 am
DPG wrote:Let it go fellas. Everybody woke up breathing this morning. That’s a win no matter where your from.

Grow up a Razorback fan and you’ll find positives quickly. I was 8 in 94, been all down hill from there lol
I get it....first rule of fight club.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Post by phatmatress777 »

DPG wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:01 am

Grow up a Razorback fan and you’ll find positives quickly. I was 8 in 94, been all down hill from there lol
My sponsor from aa would say things along the same lines. He would say I'm done with suffering I've been a Pittsburgh pirate fan for years I've suffered enough!!!

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Speaking of hot women, thoughts on Michelle Pfeifer in Scarface? Rumor in Hollywood was that she had a stinky box. Anybody else hear that?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:10 pm Speaking of hot women, thoughts on Michelle Pfeifer in Scarface? Rumor in Hollywood was that she had a stinky box. Anybody else hear that?
Supposedly, it came from the Role as CAT WOMAN with Batman - something she said in the movie to imply about Cod or something along that line. Not in real life of course. I haven't sampled to tell you one way or the other.
Know which Game to Play
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Not a Mafia Woman - but Maria Bartiromo is a classic hot Italian Woman.

MB.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Know which Game to Play
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Serena Grandi was theee Italian actress of the late 70's and 80's, when she wasn't acting she dated and associated with Mafiosi from Messina and developed a major drug habit. All stars fade eventually.

Then:
Image Image

Now:
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

FriendofFamily wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:24 am
JCB1977 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:10 pm Speaking of hot women, thoughts on Michelle Pfeifer in Scarface? Rumor in Hollywood was that she had a stinky box. Anybody else hear that?
Supposedly, it came from the Role as CAT WOMAN with Batman - something she said in the movie to imply about Cod or something along that line. Not in real life of course. I haven't sampled to tell you one way or the other.
She's one of my all time hottest! If you've never seen The Baker Boys, then you've never seen the hottest full clothed scene ever.
Michelle sings, dressed in a slinky red cocktail dress, while crawling on top of a black grand piano :mrgreen: Hot Hot Hot :D
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola