Gene Gotti homecoming article with new photo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Gene Gotti homecoming article with new photo

Post by slimshady_007 »

I remember reading in a mikey scars interview not too long ago that mike thought cali would call a sitdown with gene to work out a reward for gene. Idk if that’ll happen but time will tell.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:51 pm I remember reading in a mikey scars interview not too long ago that mike thought cali would call a sitdown with gene to work out a reward for gene. Idk if that’ll happen but time will tell.
It would make sense from a business perspective for the mob, show the young guys dont rat and get rewarded

I always thought it was dumb to not take care of a guys family when he is inside, no wonder they got so many rats
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
kingfromqueens
Associate

Post by kingfromqueens »

I agree with the message to the younger guys if they take care of him, but might be a different perspective that he got locked up for “breaking the rules” of no drug trafficking so he made his own bed. You could even say his actions ended up getting a boss walked and the resulting chaos. Some guys might talk that they didn’t benefit from his actions, and some may say they suffered because of it. It’s not like he was jammed up for some union corruption where other made guys had no shows, etc. Dealing junk only benefited him and a few others.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Talking about dealing junk - how would Genie feel if someone got his daughters or grandkids hooked on heroin? Maybe he wouldn't mind since he's involved in it?
I believe what goes around - comes around. too many people got hurt with that heroin shit and maybe it might hit home shortly if it hasn't already for Genie boy!
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

NYNighthawk wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:05 pm Talking about dealing junk - how would Genie feel if someone got his daughters or grandkids hooked on heroin? Maybe he wouldn't mind since he's involved in it?
I believe what goes around - comes around. too many people got hurt with that heroin shit and maybe it might hit home shortly if it hasn't already for Genie boy!
Ya gotta remember gene is almost positively a sociopath. I highly doubt he gives a shit about the people negativity affected by his heroin business. He’s not a moron im sure he knows how heroin can destroy someone’s life. Im sure he just doesn’t care since the business benefits him.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:40 am In the article is states that frank cali is street boss. Is that position the same as underboss?
Chicago and Detroit were pretty consistent with that business model. They always operated with a street boss.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

It will certainly be interesting to see how he adjusts after 30 years in the can. The world he knew doesn't exist anymore, not even close.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:31 pm It will certainly be interesting to see how he adjusts after 30 years in the can. The world he knew doesn't exist anymore, not even close.
Victoria just bombarded Genie by having him watch all of the A&E series- Growing Up Gotti!
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

42045386_302759657190935_9185150332613689344_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

This guy has (presumably) never even been on the internet. Crazy to think about. Imagine coming out and playing around on that for 5 minutes. Although I knew a guy in federal prison that had a Facebook page so I don't know what type of restrictions they have.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Snakes wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:37 pm This guy has (presumably) never even been on the internet. Crazy to think about. Imagine coming out and playing around on that for 5 minutes. Although I knew a guy in federal prison that had a Facebook page so I don't know what type of restrictions they have.
How fucking hysterical is that. Gene logs on, finds a GBB or Blackhand with his name on a chart and has to compute its not the Feds but Joe Nobody in Wisconsin who's the author.
What a mindfuck.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

I wonder if Gene thinks junior is a rat
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

https://canoe.com/news/world/gangland-f ... 20130af1f0
What a bs article. Clear click bait with no solid evidence to back up the article’s claims that lcn is “on edge” following gene getting out. Unless gene pulls a long john martorano i dont see gene causing any problems.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Can you imagine Gene making sure he takes some change from home when he goes out to use when he wants to make a call and then asking people- where's the phone booth?
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

I think if he wants to go back to the Mafia, the world is very different from what he knew, it would be better for him to stay home to die "quiet".