Another Pittsburgh Video Poker Bust-Porky is Singing

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Another Pittsburgh Video Poker Bust-Porky is Singing

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:03 pm
Pghcraig10 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:47 pm I just mentioned to my uncle that Porky was ratting. My uncle and cousins were very good friends Jo Jo and the guys down in the Hayes section of Pittsburgh very well. They still hang out at Spookies down there.
Ironic how Kirk Mollica (Primo’s son) and Rodney Iannelli (Bobby I’s kid we’re part of “Operation Pork Chop.” I recently heard Bobby I’s health is going down hill. He’s in his mid 80’s, lived a damn good life with a ton of cash. His money has money ;)
Any idea if Iannelli old man a rat ? If recall correctly he is quoted as giving bformation about other bookies in Pa crime report
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Another Pittsburgh Video Poker Bust-Porky is Singing

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:07 am
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:56 am
Good story. thanks. One question:
why would it take 30+ years to bring
charges? The cops had to know the machines
were there. Hell, the cops probably played one
of the machines at a local bar. Fishy...
Good question. The White Oak neighborhood of Pittsburgh is pretty affluent. Capo Antonio "Tony" Ripepi lived there for 50 years, his vending machine company wasn't too far from where he lived. My best guess would be that the operation was protected by cops/judges/councilmen. John Bazzano Jr ran that area from the 1980's to the early 2000's. Sounds like Porky has an axe to grind with his former employer.
if they really put the machines in his name with out his permission that pretty funny ,Tit for tat , they fucked him and he returned the favor years later
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo