I almost hate to say it....

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ozgoz
Straightened out

Re: I almost hate to say it....

Post by Ozgoz »

So is Lenehan still the highest ranked guy we’ve had on the boards then? Not counting Mikey Scars because he didn’t post himself (although great coup there for the board!).

Who was Jenna? Weren’t they something to do with the Colombo’s?
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Ozgoz wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:31 pm So is Lenehan still the highest ranked guy we’ve had on the boards then? Not counting Mikey Scars because he didn’t post himself (although great coup there for the board!).

Who was Jenna? Weren’t they something to do with the Colombo’s?
Jenna was Ralph DeLeo - acting Colombo boss living in Mass.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:59 am
baldo wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:36 am Who was Augie in real life? I know we had Lenehan (pic), Ricciardi (forgot his username), Deleo (Jenna?), Lenehan nephew (Camden Yards) and I believe theh body builder who was involved in the life in NJ (forgot his username also). Who was Augie?

Augie was the bodybuilder involved in NJ AFAIK. his whole schtick was posting ABOUT said bodybuilder in third party like "S**** P*** was around so and so, made a lot of money, even had a big cigarette boat down the shore" then Picasso would come on and say "yeah, i remember that... S**** was a good kid" ...but Augie really was that guy.

i dont want to post the name in case its breaking any forum rules. by no means is it a recgonizable name and if you googled it i doubt you'd find anything.

Picasso hyped up a lot of random people. I forget who but there was a big Colombo loanshark who he always talked about. one thing he was ahead of the ball on was Nicky Skins...gotta give him that. one instance where fresh street talk came through. I think the Post or maybe the Newark News even quoted Lenehan in the article about Nicky Skins when he passed; Lenehan was the "source"
IIRC, it was Ray Cagno he talked about.
The last Colombo guy in NJ.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Doug
Associate

Post by Doug »

I believe that "ernie" from the old BM forum was in the life from Boston. Someone said he was Frank Imbruglia. He is the one that outed "Reds" as being Mark Silverman.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Wow dougie! That’s bring a name back. TJ would be able to us if it was frank. ITK was also in the life from
Boston. No idea who he is though.
Doug
Associate

Post by Doug »

Philly d wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:43 pm Wow dougie! That’s bring a name back. TJ would be able to us if it was frank. ITK was also in the life from
Boston. No idea who he is though.
Yes! "In The Know"! He eluded to being made, then said he was going to prison for a while, and that was that.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Exactly. Going way back another Boston posted was Meatball. Do you believe pic was lenehan ?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Since this thread is permanently off topic... it's great that "Way of the Webguy" got archived. I check it every couple of years and it cracks me up every time.

http://www.geocities.ws/stevenlenehan/way.html

Some of the absolute funniest shit to ever come out of these forums. The "grammar lesson" is on a whole other level and the analyses of the different forum characters is second to none:
You know Frank C is the Real Deal because his information on each wiseguy usally collaborates with what Jerry Capeci writes on Ganglandnews.com. He knows all the guys but is especially tight with Venero "Benny Eggs" Mangano but doesn't seem to know when "eggs" is getting out.
The rest of the site is great, too... an unholy f'n smearing of all things Lenehan/Picasso:
http://www.geocities.ws/stevenlenehan/stevelenehan.html

It's got one of those old school "image map" navigation systems so click on the words in the image. I remember Picasso posting all caps threats to "BATMAN" when I first started posting, hilarious seeing this supposed Genovese buttonman getting bent out of his mind about a guy called "Batman".
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

My personal favorite was Jilly Scibetta aka Scotty Campbell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJyj808lXIk

Oobatz aka Peter Frenzel was kinda funny too, his NYPD stories kept snowballing, if he was still here we'd be hearing about how he once saved 30 hostages from terrorists in Nakatomi Plaza while barefoot wearing a wifebeater.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

B. wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:53 pm Since this thread is permanently off topic... it's great that "Way of the Webguy" got archived. I check it every couple of years and it cracks me up every time.

http://www.geocities.ws/stevenlenehan/way.html

Some of the absolute funniest shit to ever come out of these forums. The "grammar lesson" is on a whole other level and the analyses of the different forum characters is second to none:
You know Frank C is the Real Deal because his information on each wiseguy usally collaborates with what Jerry Capeci writes on Ganglandnews.com. He knows all the guys but is especially tight with Venero "Benny Eggs" Mangano but doesn't seem to know when "eggs" is getting out.
The rest of the site is great, too... an unholy f'n smearing of all things Lenehan/Picasso:
http://www.geocities.ws/stevenlenehan/stevelenehan.html

It's got one of those old school "image map" navigation systems so click on the words in the image. I remember Picasso posting all caps threats to "BATMAN" when I first started posting, hilarious seeing this supposed Genovese buttonman getting bent out of his mind about a guy called "Batman".
Ha! I can't believe that site is still up. Great summation of everyone listed. Glad to see Frank C wasn't forgotten.
All roads lead to New York.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Frank c was annoying as hell and backed up whatever pic said.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Chris Christie wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:02 pm My personal favorite was Jilly Scibetta aka Scotty Campbell.

That's classic. Jilly was always a real asshole.

Chris Christie wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:02 pm Oobatz aka Peter Frenzel was kinda funny too, his NYPD stories kept snowballing, if he was still here we'd be hearing about how he once saved 30 hostages from terrorists in Nakatomi Plaza while barefoot wearing a wifebeater.

Yippee Ki Yay motherfucker.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Chris Christie wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:02 pm My personal favorite was Jilly Scibetta aka Scotty Campbell.

Oobatz aka Peter Frenzel was kinda funny too, his NYPD stories kept snowballing, if he was still here we'd be hearing about how he once saved 30 hostages from terrorists in Nakatomi Plaza while barefoot wearing a wifebeater.
In Allan Rickman’s defence he had no political motive and was actually a thief, not terrorist.

Albeit an exceptional one.

So ya know, best not to throw mud there Chris :mrgreen:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

"People stop me on the street and say, "You know, you look like that mobster Joe Ligambi!" In East Village it was all Italians and one Icelander, leather jackets and guinea hairdos, we either became cops or mobsters (maybe you can guess why)."
1 Once his picture surfaced of an overweight 64 year old the truth came out he was shown to have the body of Joe Massino with the face of Dog the Bounty Hunter, beard and all. Joe Ligambi my ass.
2 I'm sure Joe Ligambi is the fucking talk of the town in Wilmington, NC. Mother of god.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Was Anthony Carillo Mike Miranda's guy?