Are the Bonnano's and Gambino's backing The Violi Hamilton Ndrangheta Clan in the Canada War?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Are the Bonnano's and Gambino's backing The Violi Hamilton Ndrangheta Clan in the Canada War?

Post by UTC »

While I literally can't do it for some electronic reason, I'll retract my posts on this thread.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Are the Bonnano's and Gambino's backing The Violi Hamilton Ndrangheta Clan in the Canada War?

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Phew.

That’s a load off.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

LMAO!!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

UTC wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:08 pmLMAO!!
:mrgreen: ;)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
maninblack
On Record

Post by maninblack »

This news about Semplice being close to Mannino makes me even more sure that the Bonnano's and Gambinos most likely backed the Ndranghta taking over Canada from the Rizzuto's. Because the Sicilian faction get their drugs through Canada's border