Giancana’s killer revealed?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Villain
Filthy Few

Re: Giancana’s killer revealed?

Post by Villain »

Confederate wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:07 pm So, the only way the CIA could have been involved with the Giancana & Roselli Murders would have been them contacting someone high up in the Outfit and somehow demanding or leveraging or convincing Accardo, Alex, Cerone & Auippa that Giancana & Roselli must be killed. The Outfit then would have to take care of their own house cleaning. That is possible.

Giancana was killed in June of 1975 and Roselli a year later. The thing that I thought was strange was that Roselli seemed to not fear for his life. He said something like "Why would anyone want to kill an old man like me". He even testified about his involvement with the CIA after Giancana was killed.
One doc which says that Cuban agents "MIGHT'VE CAUSED" Roselli's murder... https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... =ricca_CIA
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Villain wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:13 pm
Confederate wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:07 pm So, the only way the CIA could have been involved with the Giancana & Roselli Murders would have been them contacting someone high up in the Outfit and somehow demanding or leveraging or convincing Accardo, Alex, Cerone & Auippa that Giancana & Roselli must be killed. The Outfit then would have to take care of their own house cleaning. That is possible.

Giancana was killed in June of 1975 and Roselli a year later. The thing that I thought was strange was that Roselli seemed to not fear for his life. He said something like "Why would anyone want to kill an old man like me". He even testified about his involvement with the CIA after Giancana was killed.
One doc which says that Cuban agents "MIGHT'VE CAUSED" Roselli's murder... https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... =ricca_CIA
Good Document. So, it could be that two different sets of people killed Giancana & Roselli. Also, they found Roselli's body near Miami, Florida which would also implicate Cubans.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

It does seem strange that they would kill Giancana, but wait a year to kill Roselli. Roselli testified in that time period.wasnt he considered more of a risk than Giancana?
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Jack Anderson exposed the CIA - Mafia connection in 1971, so it became public then. At first Robert Maheu, Rosselli's contact to the CIA and former Howard Hughes lieutenant, refused to talk about it. Soon he did. He testified at a libel trial against Hughes and later before the Church Committee. Richard Helms, the former head of the CIA, also testified before the Church Committee and discussed it. He said he's the one who authorized the CIA to work with the Mafia, but came to regret it. Even Santo Trafficante testified and talked. Nothing happened to any of them. Anyways, when Rosselli testified he didn't mention anyone other than himself and the CIA. He didn't implicate anyone in the Cosa Nostra.

What happened was that after Giancana was killed he complained about it and criticized Accardo and Aiuppa. Within the Outfit, after Giancana was killed no one was supposed to discuss it. You accept that it's "business" and go on. Rosselli didn't. He didn't care and complained to anyone who would listen, and the word got back to Accardo.

At the time of his death, Rosselli was 71 and in very bad health. He had emphysema -- which is definitely no fun -- and other medical conditions. He used to live well but was now broke and forced to live with his sister and her husband. The people who protected him in the Outfit, Giancana, Ricca and Frank LaPorte, were all dead. Accardo and Aiuppa were running things and neither liked Rosselli. He was friendly with Trafficante and used to dine and golf with him, but he didn't trust him. He was still fighting his deportation and owed tens of thousands of dollars to his attorneys. He wanted to die in America, but he knew he didn't have long to live.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

So, you're saying that old sick Johnny Roselli, way down in Florida basically all alone, was killed because he "complained" about the Giancana murder??
I don't think so, Roselli was killed for much more serious reasons. Also, you said "after Giancana was killed, no one was supposed to discuss it". Well, that's certainly true for ANY murder in Chicago, especially if an Outfit guy got killed.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

I also dont agree that something shouldve happened to the former agents who talked but Santo is a different story

Also if we start posting all of Rosellis alleged complains and claims, believe me youll find out a lot of stuff that you dont believe in
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:20 pm So, you're saying that old sick Johnny Roselli, way down in Florida basically all alone, was killed because he "complained" about the Giancana murder??
I don't think so, Roselli was killed for much more serious reasons. Also, you said "after Giancana was killed, no one was supposed to discuss it". Well, that's certainly true for ANY murder in Chicago, especially if an Outfit guy got killed.
Roselli was on the list to go way before that And for many reasons that had nothing to do with Giancana. Sure that could have played a role in doing it when they did it but that’s not the main reason why
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 pm
Confederate wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:20 pm So, you're saying that old sick Johnny Roselli, way down in Florida basically all alone, was killed because he "complained" about the Giancana murder??
Roselli was on the list to go way before that And for many reasons that had nothing to do with Giancana. Sure that could have played a role in doing it when they did it but that’s not the main reason why
Exactly.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

In addition, Allen Smiley once confirmed that there was no more action left for Roselli in the Mob and this was during the late 60s or in 1970 i dont remember. So this again throws huge suspicion on the story that Roselli was killed for being against the Giancana hit
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

But also Accardo and Aiuppa didn't like him.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Frank wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:00 am
But also Accardo and Aiuppa didn't like him.
They wouldn't kill a guy just because they didn't like him, there would have to be some more serious reasons other than disliking someone. A lot of those Outfit Guys disliked each other to a certain degree. I don't think Cerone even liked Auippa too much.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Roselli had a big mouth and had outlived his usefulness. That's pretty much it. They didn't need a ton of reasons to take guys out in the seventies.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Giancana’s killer revealed?

Post by Lupara »

Snakes wrote:Roselli had a big mouth and had outlived his usefulness. That's pretty much it. They didn't need a ton of reasons to take guys out in the seventies.
They probably enjoyed it too and were just looking for a reason. Bunch of sadists those Outfit guys.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Whats your opinion guys on the "governo centrale" a.k.a. the commission in New York and the Giancana/Roselli hits? I mean has anyone ever came across any info on NY's possible opinion on the murders or they didnt care less about what happened in Chicago at the time, although Giancana was a former boss and the Outfit was still on the big table?!
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

The complaining was the last straw, but you are free to believe anything you want. It's a free country.