William Cutolo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: William Cutolo

Post by chubby »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:31 am there was a poster on the old real deal forum from brooklyn who talked a lot about the cutolo guys. i forget his name. he supposedly grew up with some of these guys. he apparenly knew dom, michael spataro, frank campanella, etc... and from whatever its worth (again this is just from me remembering a random guy's post on a message board) Dom definitely wasnt black, no one called him that nickname to his face, and Cutolo purposely didnt propose him, Frank Campanella and a few other guys from the crew to be made as 'favors' to them; to the end that if they were made they would be "owned" and have to answer to Perisco at the end of the day and follow a whole set of stricter rules. where as if they werent, they could do whatever the fuck they wanted so long as they kicked up to Cutolo, and Cutolo would have their backs

i know over time a lot of posters have been proven to embelish things, so who knows whats what. wish i remember his username...he had a lot of good little info on 90s brooklyn and cutolos crew that frankly wasnt publicaly available anywhere else

as far as Dom today... he should be out of jail. he was sentenced to approx 5 years fed time in 2011. wonder if he has any money stashed from the stock scam days... out of all of the LCN crew involved I think Dom &'the Cutolo guys had the most direct, "hands on" approach. running offices and also shaking down the brokers who were making big money to the point where the brokers were essentially paying Dom & Co just to breathe air
Thank you. Like I said I heard he was not black and had enough juice back in the day to probsbly get made... like I said I heard he had triplets in the last few years and heard he's got a ton of money still...
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I don't think it really mattered because Cutolo was in the feds cross hairs. He was due to be indicted down the road. And today he would be sitting in Fort Dix for about 14-25yrs. He was a marked man when he was killed. I believe he knew the feds were on his trail as well.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

I'll concede that it Dionisio is 99% just a dark Sicilian. Apparently Wild Bill was (like most old-school wiseguys as well as Cutolo's idol John Gotti) pretty racist, and would be too proud to have a black man in his crew.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:23 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:26 pm Meadow Soprano

She's so dark.

That was Carmella Soprano quoting her mother for those who missed it. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

His mom could've gotten pregnant by a black dude, and
had & kept the baby. Would not be the first time that happened...
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:29 am

She's so dark.

Pogo
Carmella's mom always reminded me of Hyacinth ''Bouquet'' Bucket from the BBC show ''Keeping Up Appearances''. They're both huge snobs and are ashamed of their ''cafones'' family..
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

BillyBrizzi wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:56 am

She's so dark.

Pogo
Carmella's mom always reminded me of Hyacinth ''Bouquet'' Bucket from the BBC show ''Keeping Up Appearances''. They're both huge snobs and are ashamed of their ''cafones'' family..
The actress that played Hyacinth was the best!
I watch those shows every Saturday night.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:36 am His mom could've gotten pregnant by a black dude, and
had & kept the baby. Would not be the first time that happened...
Looks like that's what happened. There is no way two white people would produce somebody looking like him. There has to be something else that mixed in somewhere. He has to be 1/2 or ar least 1/4 of something else.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:12 pm The actress that played Hyacinth was the best!
I watch those shows every Saturday night.
Yeah, she's the best.. ''Bouquet residence, lady of the house speaking!!'' LOL
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

BillyBrizzi wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:56 am

She's so dark.

Pogo
:lol:

And Livia Soprano is Victor Meldrew from one foot in the grave 😉
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

in todays world ,he may be asked to do a ancestry test..spit in a tube send it out, have the mormons determine if you are italian..lol
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

That's fucking funny bronx :lol:
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

imagine the boss and some captains sitting around in front of the computer opening the email that just came in from 23 and me.. proposed member sitting in another room, comes back 49% italian.! then transfer him to the bloods
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

i did the test, came back 71% sicilian, southern italian, great great grandparents all the way up to my parents were all sicilian..? think about a guy waiting to get made on his ancestry .com results ? boss, underboss consiglieri all sitting around going over the list of guys proposed, what would the threshold be? then sending the results out to the other families to show he is 75% plus italian.lol
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

bronx wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:22 am i did the test, came back 71% sicilian, southern italian, great great grandparents all the way up to my parents were all sicilian..? think about a guy waiting to get made on his ancestry .com results ? boss, underboss consiglieri all sitting around going over the list of guys proposed, what would the threshold be? then sending the results out to the other families to show he is 75% plus italian.lol
Haha, could be a new rule. In the 1910s/20s they decided to allow non-Sicilians, 1970s decided to allow only Italian on the father's side (then changed it back), and now science is so advanced they do it based on the percentage. I'll bet some of the early Sicilian mafiosi had high percentages of non-Italian in their background when you think of all the invasions. Probably some part-African bosses running around the island.

A friend of mine looks like Christian Bale with long hair and a beard, took the DNA test and found out he's part Moroccan. I posted my pic on here and no denying I'm as Aryan as it gets but I'm fine not knowing all of the details...