Michael Franzese tells about Jimmy Hoffa, JFK Assassination and Much More

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Frank
Full Patched

Re: Michael Franzese tells about Jimmy Hoffa, JFK Assassination and Much More

Post by Frank »

I'm not saying that Franzese is lying, more like he is just repeating what he herd. Probably syndicate members guessing or speculating. I think LE has a good idea of who's involved in the hit, but have no proof or evidence. It would be safe to say that it was a Commission ordered hit, carried out by Detroit, and Genovese mobsters along with Sheeran and Chucky O'Brien.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Frank wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:14 pmAlso remember Tony Zerilli about 6 years ago said the body was buried on a farm owned by Tocco. I thought that was the real deal, but LE found nothing. With Zerilli being the former underboss of the family and former acting boss, you would think he would know. He didn't. He was in prison at the time. So all the people involved didn't tell anyone anything. That's why they were never caught. I believe the body was burned at a Detroit mob funeral home.
I wouldn't be surprised if you could count on one hand the number of guys who were involved and/or knew exactly what happened to Hoffa.

I automatically discount any story of his body being taken out of the Detroit area. They had any number of ways to dispose of him without risking getting caught by taking his body to some distance place.
All roads lead to New York.
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

WG’s last paragraph says it all and I concur.

I’m my opinion, ive always leaned towards them mixing his remains into the cement foundation for the GM building. But, Tony Jack’s “Good morning, Jimmy” in front of civilians was either a humble brag or he’s trying to shine ol his image a bit.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:25 pm
Frank wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:14 pmAlso remember Tony Zerilli about 6 years ago said the body was buried on a farm owned by Tocco. I thought that was the real deal, but LE found nothing. With Zerilli being the former underboss of the family and former acting boss, you would think he would know. He didn't. He was in prison at the time. So all the people involved didn't tell anyone anything. That's why they were never caught. I believe the body was burned at a Detroit mob funeral home.
I wouldn't be surprised if you could count on one hand the number of guys who were involved and/or knew exactly what happened to Hoffa.

I automatically discount any story of his body being taken out of the Detroit area. They had any number of ways to dispose of him without risking getting caught by taking his body to some distance place.
Yes. After getting killed, he was either incinerated at that garbage station, or incinerated at
the funeral home - both in Metro Detroit.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Yes. After getting killed, he was either incinerated at that garbage station, or incinerated at
If Hoffa had requested to be cremated after he died, then at least he got something out of it. :lol:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Confederate wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:39 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:46 pm

If Hoffa had requested to be cremated after he died, then at least he got something out of it. :lol:
:) I hope they did not send Joan the bill.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
frankiep
Associate

Post by frankiep »

Guys a bull shitter.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:09 am
Adam wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:29 am Well, its Michael Franzese. It was interesting. I like him trying to explain how murder wasnt common. But Him having any idea about anything happening with Hoffas body is silly. That and Pistone taking down a hundred guys. Thats another one that bothers me.
He hints that Hoffa's body was dumped in a deep body of water - one of the nearby lakes I assume. Probably just gossip he heard over the years. I suspect very few people knew what what really happened to Hoffa at the time and even less do now.
The people that knew with 100% certainty are already dead. But a chuckle O’Brien knows more than he has let on.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP