Giancana’s killer revealed?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Re: Giancana’s killer revealed?

Post by willychichi »

Villain wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:22 pm Somebody probably read the new JFK files, since the "news" came shortly after it, and probably created a wrong conclusion and transferred the info to Jr (later easily transformed it into his father told him), who.in turn suddenly decided to make money out of it but at first he probably didnt realize that he was making something out of a lie and now he acts like a bitch

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... arch=blasi

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... ch=Accardo

Jr is off
Thanks for the links Villain
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

John W wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:06 pm New article released today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... reeze.html
Good article. Appreciate the link.

I actually like Frank Jnr. Cannot imagine growing up with Frank breeze for a father. No chance at life, I think Jnr is quite remarkable to get away.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

willychichi wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:36 pm
Villain wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:22 pm Somebody probably read the new JFK files, since the "news" came shortly after it, and probably created a wrong conclusion and transferred the info to Jr (later easily transformed it into his father told him), who.in turn suddenly decided to make money out of it but at first he probably didnt realize that he was making something out of a lie and now he acts like a bitch

Jr is off
You're welcome Willy.

Heres another one https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... ch=accardo
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Villain wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:00 pm
willychichi wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:36 pm

Jr is off
You're welcome Willy.

Heres another one https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... ch=accardo
It's interesting that they refer to Anthony and Angelo Salerno as being Soldiers in the Michael Coppola "regime" of the Genovese Crime family.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Btw this is also something interesting to note...

One file says that "shortly before Giancana was murdered", he and Roselli met with retired Washington D.C. Police inspector Joseph Shiman in some hotel on New York Ave. in Washington. The file also says that Shiman was a possible connection between the the Police in Washington and the CIA.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... h=giancana

Now, if this is allegedly true, than "shortly before" probably means previous of May 13, 1975, since from that point Giancana was in Huston, Texas in a hospital and returned on June 18 and the next day he was killed.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... ncana_1975

So theres high possibility that Roselli and Giancana were preparing for something unthinkable but got unraveled and later eliminated.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Villain wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:40 am Btw this is also something interesting to note...

One file says that "shortly before Giancana was murdered", he and Roselli met with retired Washington D.C. Police inspector Joseph Shiman in some hotel on New York Ave. in Washington. The file also says that Shiman was a possible connection between the the Police in Washington and the CIA.

Now, if this is allegedly true, than "shortly before" probably means previous of May 13, 1975, since from that point Giancana was in Huston, Texas in a hospital and returned on June 18 and the next day he was killed.

So theres high possibility that Roselli and Giancana were preparing for something unthinkable but got unraveled and later eliminated.
Interesting, the CIA comes up again in Roselli and Giancana files.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Frank wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 am
Villain wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:40 am Btw this is also something interesting to note...

Like always and to tell you the truth, Im one of those fellas who always say that the Giancana book is a pure fantasy, but I have to be honest that as time p[asses by, Im starting to believe in some of his brother's stories.

In addition, I already said this to few of our members on this board in private messages that, besides my Outfit projects, Im also currently doing some research and writing on the former Yugoslav Mob and I can tell you for sure that from the late 60's until today, those fellas were/are used as hit men regarding many political problems all around the world. So theres nothing unbelievable in the fact that gangsters were used far before that by many governments from around the globe as the ones who took care of the dirty jobs. Now the most interesting thing is that 90%, if not more, of these so-called government hit men ended up dead in quite mysterious circumstances and no one was ever blamed for their deaths or maybe in only few cases there was some type of fall guy who sat in the court room and didnt know what the hell was going on.

Im not trying to sound like some conspiracy type of a guy but I can say that we are quite sure that the Mob ordered and executed the contract on Sam, but still theres one main question, meaning why did nobody ever blamed, arrested or imprisoned someone for the murder. They questioned Blasi few times and he took the 5th and thats that. I mean for example if Willie Aloisio was with Frank Diamond in his car and when Diamond ended up shot dead, Aloisio was going to end up in prison for the rest of his life since he was known Mob member and a killer, same as Blasi while Diamond was just another crew boss with no secret gov connections. So I still believe that nothing is missing from Sams case, except for the fact that the government obviously "shelved" his slaying, out of obvious reasons.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Villain wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:16 am
Frank wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 am

Like always and to tell you the truth, Im one of those fellas who always say that the Giancana book is a pure fantasy, but I have to be honest that as time p[asses by, Im starting to believe in some of his brother's stories.

In addition, I already said this to few of our members on this board in private messages that, besides my Outfit projects, Im also currently doing some research and writing on the former Yugoslav Mob and I can tell you for sure that from the late 60's until today, those fellas were/are used as hit men regarding many political problems all around the world. So theres nothing unbelievable in the fact that gangsters were used far before that by many governments from around the globe as the ones who took care of the dirty jobs. Now the most interesting thing is that 90%, if not more, of these so-called government hit men ended up dead in quite mysterious circumstances and no one was ever blamed for their deaths or maybe in only few cases there was some type of fall guy who sat in the court room and didnt know what the hell was going on.

Im not trying to sound like some conspiracy type of a guy but I can say that we are quite sure that the Mob ordered and executed the contract on Sam, but still theres one main question, meaning why did nobody ever blamed, arrested or imprisoned someone for the murder. They questioned Blasi few times and he took the 5th and thats that. I mean for example if Willie Aloisio was with Frank Diamond in his car and when Diamond ended up shot dead, Aloisio was going to end up in prison for the rest of his life since he was known Mob member and a killer, same as Blasi while Diamond was just another crew boss with no secret gov connections. So I still believe that nothing is missing from Sams case, except for the fact that the government obviously "shelved" his slaying, out of obvious reasons.
So in another words are you saying that Accardo and the Outfit ordered Giancana's death, but the government ordered the local LE and FBI to not pursue the case because of Sam's past involvement with the CIA and that it would become public. Ditto for Roselli.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Frank wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:26 am So in another words are you saying that Accardo and the Outfit ordered Giancana's death, but the government ordered the local LE and FBI to not pursue the case because of Sam's past involvement with the CIA and that it would become public. Ditto for Roselli.
In some words yeah but I believe that Sam would've probably talked, followed by Roselli since he possibly already opened his mouth. That would be one part of my theory regarding the case until we receive some "new" info or maybe some which we possibly missed it (not the Calabrse Jr type of info). Almost all of the Chicago guys with the CIA connections ended up dead and I dont believe often in coincidences. And I say "almost" since one or two remained alive and well
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Villain wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:54 pm
Frank wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:26 am So in another words are you saying that Accardo and the Outfit ordered Giancana's death, but the government ordered the local LE and FBI to not pursue the case because of Sam's past involvement with the CIA and that it would become public. Ditto for Roselli.
In some words yeah but I believe that Sam would've probably talked, followed by Roselli since he possibly already opened his mouth. That would be one part of my theory regarding the case until we receive some "new" info or maybe some which we possibly missed it (not the Calabrse Jr type of info). Almost all of the Chicago guys with the CIA connections ended up dead and I dont believe often in coincidences. And I say "almost" since one or two remained alive and well
I have studied the JFK Assassination. Dozens of people that got close to , or had info on the case, ended up dead.
I do not think you are a conspiracy nut. I think you are on target. The CIA controls situations with murder. Fact.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:10 pm
I have studied the JFK Assassination. Dozens of people that got close to , or had info on the case, ended up dead.
I do not think you are a conspiracy nut. I think you are on target. The CIA controls situations with murder. Fact.
Thanks man.

In addition so people wont get confused, I dont think that Sam wouldve talked about Mob business or hierarchies, but instead he wouldve unraveled his personal long time government connections, not only Maheu's basic stories but everything else in details. The problem is that he wouldve implicated everyone else around him who was also involved in those same operations which in fact was a huge "no no" in the eyes of the Mob and secret agencies
Last edited by Villain on Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

This article explains the relationship Detective Joseph Shimon had with Rosselli and Giancana:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... d6d2c4598d

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Villain wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:17 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:10 pm
Thanks man.

In addition so people wont get confused, I dont think that Sam wouldve talked about Mob business or hierarchies, but instead he wouldve unraveled his personal long time government connections, not only Maheu's basic stories but everything else in details. The problem is that he wouldve implicated everyone else around him who was also involved in those same operations which in fact was a huge "no no" in the eyes of the Mob and secret agencies
"Iron" Bob Maheu was involved in all kinds of black ops. From the Viet Nam
herion operations, to Howard Hughes. If you have never read "the Gemstone Files",
I highly recommend you do so. Aristotle Onnasis was one interesting character...
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Thanks a lot guys