William Cutolo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: William Cutolo

Post by gohnjotti »

chubby wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:40 pm About ***** dom.. I've heard both his parents are Italian... I've asked someone who knew him if he had that name just cause he had a dark complexion or cause he was actually half black.. the response I got was his parents are both Italian and he just came out dark. I mean his last name is dionisio.. unless he's adopted.
There’s a mugshot of him online. Just type his name into google and it should come up. He’s an honest-to-goodness black man if I’ve ever seen one. ***** Dom isn’t a nickname for a white guy.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:14 pm
chubby wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:40 pm About ***** dom.. I've heard both his parents are Italian... I've asked someone who knew him if he had that name just cause he had a dark complexion or cause he was actually half black.. the response I got was his parents are both Italian and he just came out dark. I mean his last name is dionisio.. unless he's adopted.
There’s a mugshot of him online. Just type his name into google and it should come up. He’s an honest-to-goodness black man if I’ve ever seen one. ***** Dom isn’t a nickname for a white guy.
:lol:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

While it's possible the nickname could just be a play on his apperance, from those photos he looks mixed.
All roads lead to New York.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I've seen several pics of him... have you not seen dark ass sicilians before? Shit in some mugshots Barney looks more black based on his features than ***** dom does... I'm not saying for a 100 percent fact I know dom isn't mixed or adopted but I've been told both his parents are Italian.. I'm going to ask the person again right now and see if I can get any confirmation.. as it sits there's a few outcomes. He's just a dark ass Italian... he was born black and adopted by An Italian couple, or he is mixed... either way I feel like he's gotta have some Italian in him with his full name being dom dionisio.... ill get back to you guys.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Also someone should post the pic of bill with his crew.. bunch of young guys.. and I swear they're holding a life size cardboard cut out of chickie Demartino in the group pic.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Ok the person I asked said that he isn't made cause he doesn't want to be.. similar to joe petillo from the same crew who turned it down... said doms parents who are now deceased were literally straight off the boat wops and he had an older sister and looked nothing like any of them... so they're saying his background is kind of a mystery.. said most likely he is adopted or there's a chance he's one of those weird genetic throwbacks... so hearing he could be adopted could very well mean he has some black in him.. I just don't think any chance he's full African American.. his facial features don't match.. anyways someone who has/does earn as well as him with an Italian surname should be enough to get him a button from the colombos. Look at campos from the gambinos. If you gave that guy a tight fade haircut and some different clothes he would fit more with a Latin king than a gambino. Also on dom. Heard he's still earning, don't know who he is currently under. It was deross obviously after bill but only til he got put away.. also heard dom had triplets a few years back...

Weird there isn't more info on him besides stuff on him robbing the Jewish guy and the armed home invasion out of state of a drug dealer and him having a job while on papers at the pizza spot owned by the guy Benny g got into the knife fight with .

I would love to have an update on every memeber of wild bills old crew and see what they're up to today.. he had a serious crew I always heard that was both capable of violence and also were huge earners.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Meadow Soprano
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

@chubby:

Agree. There are a lot of ‘black’ Sicilians. Black as fuck. Middle eastern looking and the camera is likely doing Dom no favours. Feature and name wise, Italian.

Interesting to hear he’s doing well, last I read he was working in a bakery, years back. Though probably just a parole thing.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

ImageImage

"*****" Dom, everybody. I guess it's open to interpretation.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

there was a poster on the old real deal forum from brooklyn who talked a lot about the cutolo guys. i forget his name. he supposedly grew up with some of these guys. he apparenly knew dom, michael spataro, frank campanella, etc... and from whatever its worth (again this is just from me remembering a random guy's post on a message board) Dom definitely wasnt black, no one called him that nickname to his face, and Cutolo purposely didnt propose him, Frank Campanella and a few other guys from the crew to be made as 'favors' to them; to the end that if they were made they would be "owned" and have to answer to Perisco at the end of the day and follow a whole set of stricter rules. where as if they werent, they could do whatever the fuck they wanted so long as they kicked up to Cutolo, and Cutolo would have their backs

i know over time a lot of posters have been proven to embelish things, so who knows whats what. wish i remember his username...he had a lot of good little info on 90s brooklyn and cutolos crew that frankly wasnt publicaly available anywhere else

as far as Dom today... he should be out of jail. he was sentenced to approx 5 years fed time in 2011. wonder if he has any money stashed from the stock scam days... out of all of the LCN crew involved I think Dom &'the Cutolo guys had the most direct, "hands on" approach. running offices and also shaking down the brokers who were making big money to the point where the brokers were essentially paying Dom & Co just to breathe air
Canardo
Honorary Member

Post by Canardo »

Kinda looks like a mulato. Probably just a dark "sicillian" type Italian, i guess...
Feed me, Seymour!
Canardo
Honorary Member

Post by Canardo »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:31 am there was a poster on the old real deal forum from brooklyn who talked a lot about the cutolo guys. i forget his name. he supposedly grew up with some of these guys. he apparenly knew dom, michael spataro, frank campanella, etc... and from whatever its worth (again this is just from me remembering a random guy's post on a message board) Dom definitely wasnt black, no one called him that nickname to his face, and Cutolo purposely didnt propose him, Frank Campanella and a few other guys from the crew to be made as 'favors' to them; to the end that if they were made they would be "owned" and have to answer to Perisco at the end of the day and follow a whole set of stricter rules. where as if they werent, they could do whatever the fuck they wanted so long as they kicked up to Cutolo, and Cutolo would have their backs

i know over time a lot of posters have been proven to embelish things, so who knows whats what. wish i remember his username...he had a lot of good little info on 90s brooklyn and cutolos crew that frankly wasnt publicaly available anywhere else

as far as Dom today... he should be out of jail. he was sentenced to approx 5 years fed time in 2011. wonder if he has any money stashed from the stock scam days... out of all of the LCN crew involved I think Dom &'the Cutolo guys had the most direct, "hands on" approach. running offices and also shaking down the brokers who were making big money to the point where the brokers were essentially paying Dom & Co just to breathe air
You mean Maggio (aka whitemale)
Feed me, Seymour!
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:26 pm Meadow Soprano

She's so dark.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Canardo wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:31 am
newera_212 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:31 am there was a poster on the old real deal forum from brooklyn who talked a lot about the cutolo guys. i forget his name. he supposedly grew up with some of these guys. he apparenly knew dom, michael spataro, frank campanella, etc... and from whatever its worth (again this is just from me remembering a random guy's post on a message board) Dom definitely wasnt black, no one called him that nickname to his face, and Cutolo purposely didnt propose him, Frank Campanella and a few other guys from the crew to be made as 'favors' to them; to the end that if they were made they would be "owned" and have to answer to Perisco at the end of the day and follow a whole set of stricter rules. where as if they werent, they could do whatever the fuck they wanted so long as they kicked up to Cutolo, and Cutolo would have their backs

You mean Maggio (aka whitemale)

yup lmao...'whitemale' - thats the one