DeCavalcante Bust

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: DeCavalcante Bust

Post by East Bronx »

TommyGambino wrote:Wow, people getting emotional over coke prices :lol:
Arguing over nonsense and killing the site.
TommyGambino wrote:If you haven't been involved in that business then you know fuck all
Same could be said for every topic on this board, from shylocking to bookmaking to hijacking to drug dealing. But that never stops a bunch of twenty-year-old kids who've never set foot in the street from forming ridiculous and emotional opinions about the subjects.

Not you, Tommy. Just saying :wink:.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

East Bronx wrote:
TommyGambino wrote:If you haven't been involved in that business then you know fuck all
Same could be said for every topic on this board, from shylocking to bookmaking to hijacking to drug dealing. But that never stops a bunch of twenty-year-old kids who've never set foot in the street from forming ridiculous and emotional opinions about the subjects.

All was said is that these guys were ignorant in not suspecting the uc of being a uc. Everything else about the prices was just discussion, not argument. The euro guys who worship American criminals from far away are just butt hurt that us common folk would insult the intelligence of these superior beings. Oh well, the joke is on us anyways, the citizens taxpayers funded that one and that money probably was spent on a bunch of whores.
Mr. Madbull
Associate

Post by Mr. Madbull »

Cheech wrote:
Mr. Madbull wrote:
Cheech wrote:They were paying on average 50 a gram. If that's the case that better be the purest fucking coke of all tIme.
I live on the East Coast and while I haven't done gak in a long time, I have friends do it here and there. One is a good friend and he's no dummy. He says he pay's around 70 for a G of decent shit. 150 to 200 for a ball. You're saying that anyone who pay's 50 bucks for a G is an idiot?
Yes. if you're buying 500 of them!!!!!!

Okay. I misread the thread and your point is all. I'm not here to make polls about "Who would win a boxing match, Gravano or Casso?" And while I respect and enjoy the posters who do a ton of research and give us finely detailed charts and stats, that's not my thing. I've been knocking around the boards since Porello was hawking his wares like a Yenta at a Long Island garage-sale and I'd rather not be called a f'ing idiot in public unless I was blatantly trolling or being completely obtuse. That being said, I'd like to just catch up with some old friends and maybe do a little contributing. Hairy called it and I won't say anymore about it. Not looking to disrupt the flow, so I'll make this my last post about it.
Mr. Madbull
Associate

Post by Mr. Madbull »

If you haven't been involved in that business then you know fuck all, prices vary week to week.

I didn't mean to do that, fellas. I did it more to learn about prices so I could crack my fiending friends cashews than to ruin the thread.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

brianwellbrock wrote:
East Bronx wrote:

All was said is that these guys were ignorant in not suspecting the uc of being a uc. Everything else about the prices was just discussion, not argument. The euro guys who worship American criminals from far away are just butt hurt that us common folk would insult the intelligence of these superior beings. Oh well, the joke is on us anyways, the citizens taxpayers funded that one and that money probably was spent on a bunch of whores.
Sounds like your referring to me here, I don't worship any criminals, LCN is no exception, I wouldn't piss on these guys if they were on fire, especially this fat wigger kid.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

toto wrote:
Cheech wrote:The UC was buying WHOLESALE.
How do you know this? This is not mentioned in indictment or any articles about this case.

Is it from a personal knowledge of this case?

Jesus Christ man. A half a key is always wholesale. You think he's sniffing it himself? Do you even know what wholesale and retail means?

Holy shit.
I'm done.
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

Cheech wrote:
toto wrote:
Cheech wrote:The UC was buying WHOLESALE.
How do you know this? This is not mentioned in indictment or any articles about this case.

Is it from a personal knowledge of this case?

Jesus Christ man. A half a key is always wholesale. You think he's sniffing it himself? Do you even know what wholesale and retail means?

Holy shit.
I'm done.
Translation: I made it up and now I'm running away.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

thats exactly it. youve exposed me. i will run away now.
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

In case somebody wants to know why I don't think it was easy to spot the undercover for Stango its because of mafia mentality which these guys have. Lets assume the real price of half kilo is $15k and it is a wholesale. The undercover tells Stango he can sell this for $40k to some rich people he knows. The law has a very good understanding of these guys and so they will never overpay because then these guys think either a cop or a "mark" so they won't respect such a guy. They need to show the mafioso he can make money from this guy but not so much it looks like a cop or a mark. This is exactly what Donnie Brasco mentioned in his books.

If you understand mafia mentality you will understand why Stango will sell him half-kilo for $27.5k. Its because the boss always gets paid and because its drugs he's going to make sure he gets paid first. So he adds his share on the price and he doesn't wait for his associate to sell it and then share with him. These guys don't trust each other so thats why he gets paid first.

This is mafia abc and it makes me wonder what people really understand about Cosa Nostra when they think its just like any other criminality where its simple buying and selling or maybe the need to be expert about some things is too much.

If you want to make a point about stupidity then its enough to say they are mafiosi. Talking on phones is not so bad except they were talking about murder which is stupid and they were talking to somebody they didn't know for long. In most cases where wiretaps are used to get information its usual there are informants. This isn't always true in big drug cases because there they follow the drugs and discover the people involved sometimes without informants. But in this case there was a cop. If there was no talk of murder they didn't have anything to make any kind of a big case. Even now, I don't think the jail sentences will be too big. Most likely they will take pleas and only Stango will get a big jail sentence and everybody else will have less sentences.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He looks scared out of his mind. :lol: He is lucky to be out on bail.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

5'10, 350? :lol:

East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Now that's a growing boy.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pogo The Clown wrote:He looks scared out of his mind. :lol: He is lucky to be out on bail.

Pogo
Those mug shots are for not paying child support. He owes $8k. Scumbag. They picked him up in 3-14 and 11-14. He can't come up with a couple hundred bucks for his kid every month but he can eat all the local Chinese buffets out of a profit. The ultimate Walmart customer this guy. What a fat fuckin slob...
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

50 a g for good stuff here in Pittsburgh about ten years ago now I've heard it's 80 to 90 for garbage I did two lines of some stuff about a year ago with my rig crew and ten mins later sat down and ate a whopper it was garbage sometimes when I would buy a little bit to rebag and sell as grams and half grams I paid around 800 that let me double almost on each gram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk