William Cutolo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: William Cutolo

Post by DPG »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:08 pm Who had more power in late 90’s in Brooklyn Cutolo or Spero
I dont know about that but i know who the better dresser was for sure. Wild Bill had hella style.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:08 pm Who had more power in late 90’s in Brooklyn Cutolo or Spero
Cutolo for sure
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:21 pm
Cutolo for sure
Why do you say that?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Good question.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:01 pm
Cutolo for sure
Why do you say that?
Cutolo's crew...even if it was a lot of associates versus made guys...was larger and had much more going on. more active. bigger money. but i dont know everything Spero was into, and also obviously Spero was relatively tight with his family admin (where as Cutolo got killed by his). i always saw Cutolo's crew as like a separate faction almost
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:27 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:01 pm
Cutolo for sure
Why do you say that?
Cutolo's crew...even if it was a lot of associates versus made guys...was larger and had much more going on. more active. bigger money. but i dont know everything Spero was into, and also obviously Spero was relatively tight with his family admin (where as Cutolo got killed by his). i always saw Cutolo's crew as like a separate faction almost
Spero also had his gang of followers. I forgot the name of the one where the leader ended up pushing Spero in public ans everyone knew he was done. Its talked about in the last episode of that series thats on netflix.... Life in the mafia or somethibg similar.

Also, Spero had. Tommy Pietera... As well as had major respect through out the whole fam compared to cutolo who had select followers.....
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Your talking about the Bath Ave guy I can't remember his name? Deleno maybe? Paulie Deleno I wanna say, he had the number 1 tattooed on his ankle.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

DPG wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:58 pm Your talking about the Bath Ave guy I can't remember his name? Deleno maybe? Paulie Deleno I wanna say, he had the number 1 tattooed on his ankle.
And didnt the rest of the bath ave have #2 thru 7 tattoes on them or something? I remmember that in that doc they made Spero to be the top guy in there neighborhood

Do you remmember who was the rival crew that they were fighting against that caused the sit down? He said they belonged to another family and were also well known.... Tanglewood boys maybe?
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Actually.... To add on.... The sit down consisted of Spero vs cutolo wasn t jt?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:04 pm
DPG wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:58 pm Your talking about the Bath Ave guy I can't remember his name? Deleno maybe? Paulie Deleno I wanna say, he had the number 1 tattooed on his ankle.
And didnt the rest of the bath ave have #2 thru 7 tattoes on them or something? I remmember that in that doc they made Spero to be the top guy in there neighborhood

Do you remmember who was the rival crew that they were fighting against that caused the sit down? He said they belonged to another family and were also well known.... Tanglewood boys maybe?
the rival crew with the sitdown was the "20th ave crew" which was colombo affiliated, but not Cutolo's guys AFAIK. the 20th ave kids were just like the bath ave kids, doing the same shit, etc... i think people like dino saracino, joseph compietello, maybe dino calabro. not sure who their made Colombo protector was, but it wasnt Cutolo. they were a separate crew operating around 20th ave , 76th street, bay parkway near seth low park

Cutolo had kids doing the same shit though but his kids were much more heavy & more juice, also into stocks, clubs in the city (extorting Limelight dealers), big robberies, etc.. one of Cutolo's associates had to pay $10,000,000 restitution when he was sentenced for stocks so that should shine some light on the $ they were bringing in. although the guy is prob paying it over the cours of his whole life...
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Yea and his own crew killed him. I think it was on something like guild to the American mob or one of those history channel shows. Been so many of em.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

DPG wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Yea and his own crew killed him. I think it was on something like guild to the American mob or one of those history channel shows. Been so many of em.
it was explained in the Paciello book like this: Gulino was the defacto leader of that crew and reported directly to Joe Benanti and indirectly to Spero. after they did a hit ordered by Spero, coupled with the money they were bringing in, Gulino demanded to be made. after beefs with Colombo 20th Ave crew & Lucchese's mirror image version of that crew (led by Jimmy Galione and George Conte) in which Spero didnt want to sit down or back Gulino up...Gulino got into an argument and mushed Spero in the face

he went back and told his guys that they should sneak murder Spero. basically be the boss by beating the boss. Joe Calco and Fabrizio DeFrancescini (could be wrong on that spelling) told Spero and from there Gulino went into hiding (in his own neighborhood, lol). Ultimately Calco and Tommy Reynolds killed Gulino and took over, and started doing business with Spero directly. The Fabrizio kid was made eventually

the Paciello book surprisingly is a great read if you can get over the author's subtle dick riding of Paciello and various egregious claims of things happening in which she'd have no first hand knowledge of. prob the best source of info regarding the kids in 1990s southern BK and Staten Island. Theres info about Bath Ave, Galiones Lucchese crew, the New Springfield crew, and even stuff on the murder of Greg Scarpas idiot son. id recommend reading that book to anyone
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Cutolo always interested me he has a lot of young earners around him.. a few of them in the last several years turned down their buttons... one guy in his crew that stood out was black dom. Younger kid at the time and was a heavy guy. I know robbed that Hasidic Jew at gun point for something like 60 grand, also did some out of state kick door armed robberies on drug dealers... he obviously turned down his button it seems cause you never hear anything about him and I've heard from people he's still moving in similar circles and is active in the life but had a shit ton of money I guess and is married with twins. Honestly really surprised no ones heard much about him in a long time..you would think if he wanted it he would have been a skipper by now..
I heard during the war no one from the persico side dated fuck with bills club cause I guess half his crew would chill out front with mac 10s and vests on...
another thing about cutolo does anyone know exactly how his hit went down??? It's said that gioli drove him to saracinos house and as he walked down stairs calabro followed and shot him in the head... I'm not stating this is a fact but a few people who were close to bill or his crew said there is no way he would have went to a meeting with anyone but allieboy. His wife told the Feds that he had a meeting with "the kid" the day he got murdered.. and like I said many sources claimed there's no way he would have got driven to a soldiers house and walked into the basement unless allieboy was there or Allie boy drove him.. said he was way too weary to fall for that trap and I kind of believe it cause when it comes to his murder the details always seemed all over the place.. just my 2 ,3!5/
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

chubby wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:41 am Cutolo always interested me he has a lot of young earners around him.. a few of them in the last several years turned down their buttons... one guy in his crew that stood out was black dom. Younger kid at the time and was a heavy guy. I know robbed that Hasidic Jew at gun point for something like 60 grand, also did some out of state kick door armed robberies on drug dealers... he obviously turned down his button it seems cause you never hear anything about him and I've heard from people he's still moving in similar circles and is active in the life but had a shit ton of money I guess and is married with twins. Honestly really surprised no ones heard much about him in a long time..you would think if he wanted it he would have been a skipper by now..
The reason Dionisio is not made is because he is black. That's not just a random nickname. He's literally African-American.
In a Scarpa memo, Scarpa refers to him as "***** Dom" but I guess media outlets call him Black Dom for obvious reasons.
chubby wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:41 am I heard during the war no one from the persico side dated fuck with bills club cause I guess half his crew would chill out front with mac 10s and vests on...
another thing about cutolo does anyone know exactly how his hit went down??? It's said that gioli drove him to saracinos house and as he walked down stairs calabro followed and shot him in the head... I'm not stating this is a fact but a few people who were close to bill or his crew said there is no way he would have went to a meeting with anyone but allieboy. His wife told the Feds that he had a meeting with "the kid" the day he got murdered.. and like I said many sources claimed there's no way he would have got driven to a soldiers house and walked into the basement unless allieboy was there or Allie boy drove him.. said he was way too weary to fall for that trap and I kind of believe it cause when it comes to his murder the details always seemed all over the place.. just my 2 ,3!5/
The set-up was that Wild Bill was going to meet Allie Persico at Dino Saracino's Bensonhurst home. None of the hit members drove Cutolo there AFAIK, I guess he drove himself there. At Gioeli's trial, Calabro recalled meeting Cutolo at his home:
"We shook hands," Calabro said. "He said, 'Allie's here, right? Where are we going?'" "He went in, and I followed him and pulled out my gun and shot him in the head. He just went 'Whoa,' and fell backward into the closet." To cover up the crime, Cutolo's watch, beeper and jewelry were mixed into a bucket filled with concrete and dumped off a Brooklyn pier. The body was wrapped in garbage bags, hog-tied and buried in Farmingdale, L.I. by the two Dinos as well as Big Dino's brother, Anthony 'Nooch.' Gioeli waited in a Dunkin' Donuts while his henchmen put Cutolo into the ground, Calabro said.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

About ***** dom.. I've heard both his parents are Italian... I've asked someone who knew him if he had that name just cause he had a dark complexion or cause he was actually half black.. the response I got was his parents are both Italian and he just came out dark. I mean his last name is dionisio.. unless he's adopted.