Was Dellacroce an infomer?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: Was Dellacroce an infomer?

Post by bronx »

also ,there was a rat that rumor had was very close to the top that was an informer when gotti and other were arressted.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

sclafani did have good info through the years,maybe he and decicco never liked each other and planted false info with the boss,joe butch was his cousin and captain, these guys when they wanted a guy out of the way, say rat, many good men have been accused falsely ,i have never seen any paper work on him being a rat, be great if someone can post it. not saying it can't be true, there has always been well placed c.i. guys now prob more than ever, the G pays well for informer high echelon guys..
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

scarpa was close to scapi, wise guys shared "need to know" info often..
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:42 pm Many of the top guys had friendly relationships with FBI. In a way, they believed it may curry them some favor or leniency for any potential future indictment/conviction. It wasn’t as uncommon as you would think. It’s called playing both sides of the fence Super. I concur with Pogo, it wouldn’t surprise me to hear any mob chieftain did that.
+1 JCB. So many of them did what you described above. Tid bit here, tid bit there. The OC guys know they are under constant
surveillance, so why not tell LE what they already know in order to get a little credit 'in the bank' with the FBI or NYC OC Task force.
e.g Carmine Lombardozzi gave info IIRC.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

bronx wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:15 am DPG jr gotti made up some "facts" on that show
Kinda figured that. I enjoyed it for the most part tho. All these guys make up facts, like a lot of us do lol
I get it....first rule of fight club.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

The fed turned up at Dellacroce's club and turned him into a CI in a few minutes :lol: One of the most hilarious things I've read in OC. Everything points toward him being true CN
Eld
Straightened out

Post by Eld »

Re-reading the Gravano FBI debriefings it seems Gus Sclafani made a "beef", a formal complaint against DeCicco, not just spreading a rumour.

As an interesting note, when DeCicco was arrested for hijacking in 1969 along with Mikey Paradiso (resulting in the 1970 prison photo with them two and John Gotti) the police stated that they on a tipped off about the hijacking. But of course why would DeCicco inform on a hijacking he himself was in on.
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

Eld wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:33 am Re-reading the Gravano FBI debriefings it seems Gus Sclafani made a "beef", a formal complaint against DeCicco, not just spreading a rumour.

As an interesting note, when DeCicco was arrested for hijacking in 1969 along with Mikey Paradiso (resulting in the 1970 prison photo with them two and John Gotti) the police stated that they on a tipped off about the hijacking. But of course why would DeCicco inform on a hijacking he himself was in on.
I thought DeCicco was arrested in '66?
Eld
Straightened out

Post by Eld »

AlexfromSouth wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:44 am
Eld wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:33 am Re-reading the Gravano FBI debriefings it seems Gus Sclafani made a "beef", a formal complaint against DeCicco, not just spreading a rumour.

He could have been, this newspaper clipping is from August 9 1969.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Benandjosh
Associate

Post by Benandjosh »

So does anyone think the fbi have ever had a family boss as a c.i. Seems they got pretty close if indeed dellacroce and/or decicco were c.i.s
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Ed wrote an article a couple months ago about the San Francisco boss being an informant in the 60s.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Eld wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:57 pm
AlexfromSouth wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:44 am

He could have been, this newspaper clipping is from August 9 1969.
It states he was also charged with a bunch of offences. Unlikely in that case I would assume.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Thats my whole thing with this that didnt seem right to me. Whats the point in a rumor? If you know hes informing go straight to the damn boss with it.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

DPG wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Thats my whole thing with this that didnt seem right to me. Whats the point in a rumor? If you know hes informing go straight to the damn boss with it.
There was an article written when Neil was alive that stated he was a CI.
No one realy beleives it.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:17 pm
DPG wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:13 pm

There was an article written when Neil was alive that stated he was a CI.
No one realy beleives it.
I was referring to this whole Sclafani/DeCicco thing.