William Cutolo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

William Cutolo

Post by slimshady_007 »

As some of u may know, william cutulo was whacked in 1999, supposedly by the Gioeli crew since lil allie boy persico feared cutolo was going to attempt to take over the colombos, while allie was serving time for a gun charge. At the time cutolo was underboss, which meant he was next in line to take over after allie boy went away. It’s understandable that persico would feel that cutolo would be vic orena all over again since he backed vic orena in the 3rd colombo war, however lets assume persico doesn’t whack cutolo. He keeps him alive and lets him take the role of acting boss. U think cutolo make a power play and attempt to become boss officially? Make even starting a 4th colombo war?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: William Cutolo

Post by johnny_scootch »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:37 am As some of u may know, william cutulo was whacked in 1999, supposedly by the Gioeli crew since lil allie boy persico feared cutolo was going to attempt to take over the colombos, while allie was serving time for a gun charge. At the time cutolo was underboss, which meant he was next in line to take over after allie boy went away. It’s understandable that persico would feel that cutolo would be vic orena all over again since he backed vic orena in the 3rd colombo war, however lets assume persico doesn’t whack cutolo. He keeps him alive and lets him take the role of acting boss. U think cutolo make a power play and attempt to become boss officially? Make even starting a 4th colombo war?
Is this what it's like on GBB?

I just don't see the point in fantasy questions.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:52 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:37 am As some of u may know, william cutulo was whacked in 1999, supposedly by the Gioeli crew since lil allie boy persico feared cutolo was going to attempt to take over the colombos, while allie was serving time for a gun charge. At the time cutolo was underboss, which meant he was next in line to take over after allie boy went away. It’s understandable that persico would feel that cutolo would be vic orena all over again since he backed vic orena in the 3rd colombo war, however lets assume persico doesn’t whack cutolo. He keeps him alive and lets him take the role of acting boss. U think cutolo make a power play and attempt to become boss officially? Make even starting a 4th colombo war?
Is this what it's like on GBB?

I just don't see the point in fantasy questions.
Yep.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Canardo
Honorary Member

Post by Canardo »

Come on guys. Not every "what if" question is a GBB trip... And even lame questions sometime give us insightfull answers or lead to legitimate discussions.
Feed me, Seymour!
Eline2015
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Eline2015 »

So, Cutolo really started with Decav’s, before transferred to Colombo’s?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Its not supposedly....the rat Saracino brother testified as to what happened
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

I don't see anything wrong with a theoretical What If question. We've had dozens and dozens on here that were eagerly participated in.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

UTC wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:24 pm I don't see anything wrong with a theoretical What If question. We've had dozens and dozens on here that were eagerly participated in.
I’d agree.

Although I see the other side. It’s fundamentally pointless.
Anything could’ve happened so it’s basically pointless speculation. Just insert your own ending.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Insert your own dildo
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

And that house in Staten Island WAS a hovel.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

My theory is that Wild Bill would have taken over the family but there wouldn't have been a war. Not again. There was not a single significant Persico or Persico relative on the streets at that point. Not a single 'made' Persico apart from Danny the General who was, according to Jerry Capeci in his obituary, not really a street guy. Andy Mush Russo, his son, and his nephew were both behind bars.
I don't think anybody would start shooting if Wild Bill took over because he was a popular guy and had a huge backing beneath him. Tommy Gioeli wouldn't have wanted to go against him, but maybe he'd want a position as UB or consig.
Who knows. This is all speculation. But I think if Wild Bill WASN'T a threat to take over, Little Allie Boy wouldn't have had him whacked.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

gohnjotti wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:52 pm My theory is that Wild Bill would have taken over the family but there wouldn't have been a war. Not again. There was not a single significant Persico or Persico relative on the streets at that point. Not a single 'made' Persico apart from Danny the General who was, according to Jerry Capeci in his obituary, not really a street guy. Andy Mush Russo, his son, and his nephew were both behind bars.
I don't think anybody would start shooting if Wild Bill took over because he was a popular guy and had a huge backing beneath him. Tommy Gioeli wouldn't have wanted to go against him, but maybe he'd want a position as UB or consig.
Who knows. This is all speculation. But I think if Wild Bill WASN'T a threat to take over, Little Allie Boy wouldn't have had him whacked.
The Colombo Family would be in better shape if Bill took over IMO.
At least until he went to prison for life.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

His son Bill Cutolo goes around youtube chatting shit and threatning people, that what I know lol
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

santos wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:48 am His son Bill Cutolo goes around youtube chatting shit and threatning people, that what I know lol
He flipped after his father was killed. I think he was even on this forum a couple of times although we had no way knowing whether it was him.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Who had more power in late 90’s in Brooklyn Cutolo or Spero