DeCavalcante Bust

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Re: DeCavalcante Bust

Post by brianwellbrock »

If its the raw Ill pay a decent price. Thing is now the Jamacians and Nigerians control the trade into Florida and Europe respextivaly. Which means higher prices lower quality.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

brianwellbrock wrote:If its the raw Ill pay a decent price. Thing is now the Jamacians and Nigerians control the trade into Florida and Europe respextivaly. Which means higher prices lower quality.
You can read the most recent DEA or Florida HIDTA reports and see the Mexicans are the dominant cocaine traffickers in Northern Florida and now rival the Colombians in Southern Florida. In Europe, by most (if not all) accounts, the dominant cocaine traffickers are still the 'Ndrangheta.
All roads lead to New York.
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

Let me clarify as obviously the market is to big for one group to control. In Central Florida something has changed in the past 2-3 years, a different group is bringing into the state the coke that ultimately ends up in the Orlando metro area. I believe from my experience that the Jamaicans, who probably would be getting it from Colombia are more involved in the distribution in the state.

As far as Europe, a good deal of coke going into Europe is going through their now as it is easier to get onto land across the Atlantic. I don't doubt the Calabrains are the dominant group, just a good chance they are getting their coke through Africa.
Mr. Madbull
Associate

Post by Mr. Madbull »

Cheech wrote:They were paying on average 50 a gram. If that's the case that better be the purest fucking coke of all tIme.
I live on the East Coast and while I haven't done gak in a long time, I have friends do it here and there. One is a good friend and he's no dummy. He says he pay's around 70 for a G of decent shit. 150 to 200 for a ball. You're saying that anyone who pay's 50 bucks for a G is an idiot?
Mr. Madbull
Associate

Post by Mr. Madbull »

And someone mentioned that $350 for an oz of weed is an idiot or something. Around these parts, whatever strains are good are going for that price, easy. Also the pill talk. Someone said a dollar a milligram with certain ones like Percs. You have a stone junkie ( Obviously ) or a complete mark to pay 30 dollars for a Percocet 30mg. Jesus Christ!
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Mr. Madbull wrote:
Cheech wrote:They were paying on average 50 a gram. If that's the case that better be the purest fucking coke of all tIme.
I live on the East Coast and while I haven't done gak in a long time, I have friends do it here and there. One is a good friend and he's no dummy. He says he pay's around 70 for a G of decent shit. 150 to 200 for a ball. You're saying that anyone who pay's 50 bucks for a G is an idiot?

are you retarded? read what you wrote again and then apologize.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

fuckin idiots......
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Over 20 years ago, maybe pushing 25 years, I knew someone that was buying some kind of crazy super pot for 10k per pound and when he broke it down and sold it into whatever he made out like a burglar. The guy couldn't keep it and the people buying were a higher class. This was around a time when average to good pot went for anywhere from 350 to 650 per pound down south and 1100 to 1500 on the east coast. These PR's could make 10 to 12k for every pound (no they're not buying/selling super pot) after breaking it down to nickel and dime bags, and playing games with it too helped stretch those profits-. There are many reasons why something sells for a price and the profits made.

My personal opinion about that half a kilo purchase from the UC was most likely that's what he was approved for by his superior's.
Mr. Madbull
Associate

Post by Mr. Madbull »

Cheech wrote:
Mr. Madbull wrote:

are you retarded? read what you wrote again and then apologize.

What's the problem with what I wrote? Maybe I should read the whole thread before I opine/ask questions. Sorry I offended your delicate street sensibilities. Nice av, btw. :lol:
Last edited by Mr. Madbull on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Guys...chill out with the name calling. You´re both good posters. Let´s enjoy this thread before it gets out of hand.
There you have it, never printed before.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I thought this was a Decav thread? WTF happened? Lets stay on track fellas.....lol
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Mr. Madbull wrote:
Yes. if you're buying 500 of them!!!!!!

your friend is RETAIL. The UC was buying WHOLESALE.

its called common sense. nothing to do with street.

re decavs back on track: its relevant because it shows how dumb the people who got arrested were. but hey, most criminals aren't the brightest
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

Just a quick share of personal experience than back to the topic. Back when I was 18, my friend called me up. Saying that he had met a guy at the beach who said he was in town for a few months on business and was looking to buy a quarter pound of pot to stock up with since he didn't know anyone around here and wanted to have enough for his hole trip without having to worry about getting more. A qp of regs, the Mexican brick weed cost between 170-220, depending on quality. My friend said the guy was willing to pay 500 for it, and wanted me to give it to him so he could sell it. I said no because I didn't like the fact the guy had agreed to pay such a high price for it. My friend got pissed at me for not doing it and said "my lost" and went to someone else for the dope. 2 days later my friend goes to his hotel room to bring him the "qp", which I later found out was only a couple ounces so he would make even more money, sells it to him and gets arrested right on the spot. The kid who he got the pot from had driven him to the hotel and ended up getting arrested to.

Back to the original topic, anybody know who's capo Olivieri is?
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

Cheech wrote:The UC was buying WHOLESALE.
How do you know this? This is not mentioned in indictment or any articles about this case.

Is it from a personal knowledge of this case?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Wow, people getting emotional over coke prices :lol:

If you haven't been involved in that business then you know fuck all, prices vary week to week.