New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Luca Brasi
On Record

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9

Post by Luca Brasi »

One thing I've always thought as a secondary excuse for why the supposed "Hit" was so sloppy, was it wasn't
originally supposes to be a hit, but maybe a robbery gone bad. Maybe Dipietro wasn't kicking up what he should've been and just made a big score. You will never know what LE found in his garage, Because the Feds finally thought they had some important members who had a lot of damaging information Dead to Rights. I kinda have come to the conclusion that this was publicized as a JV hit to embarrass the Family as a whole, and to sway public perception and also guarantee a guilty verdict of the leadership on trial. Listening to Anastasia and Dave S. eating it up to do these mob talks and bring up this murder as an example o. how the local Mob has become the minor leagues. Maybe Nicodemo was the one who received the info on the score Dipietro made and got Grande involved, which is why he took his time on the chin. He had no one to blame but himself. It was supposed to be shakedown and things went bad. Grande probably wore the mask in case things went bad and Nicodemo used his own car (No real excuse)
because he received a call from Grande 2 blocks away that shit hit the fan and being true the code he lived by, he went and picked up his best friend. His bad luck he just happened to pull up, as everyone came out to see what all the racket was about. I dont know, i just think there is more than meets the eye, when the only 2 sources of info are LE who provide it for GA and DS to spin it for a second time (After LE Sources) to build up their own agenda.

Take Care,
Luca
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It came out that Dipietro was an informant. Most likely why he was killed.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Luca Brasi wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:20 pm One thing I've always thought as a secondary excuse for why the supposed "Hit" was so sloppy, was it wasn't
originally supposes to be a hit, but maybe a robbery gone bad. Maybe Dipietro wasn't kicking up what he should've been and just made a big score. You will never know what LE found in his garage, Because the Feds finally thought they had some important members who had a lot of damaging information Dead to Rights. I kinda have come to the conclusion that this was publicized as a JV hit to embarrass the Family as a whole, and to sway public perception and also guarantee a guilty verdict of the leadership on trial. Listening to Anastasia and Dave S. eating it up to do these mob talks and bring up this murder as an example o. how the local Mob has become the minor leagues. Maybe Nicodemo was the one who received the info on the score Dipietro made and got Grande involved, which is why he took his time on the chin. He had no one to blame but himself. It was supposed to be shakedown and things went bad. Grande probably wore the mask in case things went bad and Nicodemo used his own car (No real excuse)
because he received a call from Grande 2 blocks away that shit hit the fan and being true the code he lived by, he went and picked up his best friend. His bad luck he just happened to pull up, as everyone came out to see what all the racket was about. I dont know, i just think there is more than meets the eye, when the only 2 sources of info are LE who provide it for GA and DS to spin it for a second time (After LE Sources) to build up their own agenda.

Take Care,
Luca
Good theory. Theres def something more to the DiPietro murder.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
bigronny
Associate

Post by bigronny »

The hit went down over a poker game
Luca Brasi
On Record

Post by Luca Brasi »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:43 pm It came out that Dipietro was an informant. Most likely why he was killed.

Pogo
It's just Pogo when you think about it. If the local guys can confirm someone is an informant, nowadays the CI has most likely been at it for a little bit. Maybe 30-40 yrs ago guys on the street would get this info real time, due to the connections in local legal/LE system. So I only say this because suspected hitters like Nicodemo and the younger Grande have been a part of and around a good number of murders that were pulled off without a hitch, decide on a whim to go by his place of work during the afternoon, and blast him? Just doesn't make ssnse. They knew this guy well from past ventures and by the info provided hadn't in a long time. He was instilled into the neighborhood and the rackets. I just think he wasn't a planned hit. Something occurred that caused a complete 180 from what was supposed or planned to happen. Two of the sharper guys in the whole Family, who followed the rules and actually respected the pecking order. Uncle Joe who is Cosa Nostra through and through brings Grande to NYC to represent the family. Embarrassing their Boss was the last thing these kids would do. Alot of info was swiped under the rug by invetigators, espscially after the Feds showed up thinking they were going to have probably the whole family on the chopping block. Just my two cents, but you are probably righr.

Take Care,

Luca
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

bigronny wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:38 pm The hit went down over a poker game
Ummm.......source?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:43 pm It came out that Dipietro was an informant. Most likely why he was killed.

Pogo
What this guy said.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

slimshady_007 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:46 pm
Luca Brasi wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:20 pm One thing I've always thought as a secondary excuse for why the supposed "Hit" was so sloppy, was it wasn't

Take Care,
Luca
Nope.
bigronny
Associate

Post by bigronny »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:00 am
Ummm.......source?
Don't worry about it
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:02 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:46 pm

Take Care,
Luca
Nope.
I just find it hard to believe that Nicodemo was as stupid as he was. Thr robbery gone wrong theory could be true. Yet again it is philly. And the wiseguys thier aren’t the sharpest. Once the indictment comes out, im sure we’ll get the full story.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

bigronny wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:26 am
Ummm.......source?
Don't worry about it
I really really wasn’t.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:52 am
bigronny wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:26 am
Ummm.......source?
Don't worry about it
I really really wasn’t.
http://gangsterreport.com/gr-exclusive- ... ob-rubout/
This is prob the source the guy is referring too.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Why are you guy's so surprised that a dumb hit went down in Philly?

Look at the Johnny Gongs hit. The killers totally missed the neighbors security camera which cought three guys going into the house when he was killed. It was just their pure dumb luck that the footage quality was bad enough that it couldn't make out their faces.

Or how about the hit on Mikey Chang and Merlino. Veasey and Colletti did the drive by shooting with a car that Colletti had rented in his own name. Then when they torched the car Veasey stuck his hand in to grab some loose change and burned his entire hand. Speaking of Veasey when Frank Martines and Al Pagano tried to kill him they took out some powder from the bullets so they wouldn't make as much noise. Turns out the brain surgeons took out too much powder so the bullets didn't kill him even after shoting him twice in the head. Veasey was of course able to fight them off and escape.

Or how about when the Stanfa guys tried to kill Biagio Adornetto. The idiot used the wrong shotgun shells in the gun so it didn't go off when they shot at him and Adornetto managed to escape.

Or go back further to the Salvy Testa hit. The guy's dumping the body went through a toll both without any change. So they were stuck in the toll booth with a body in the van while someone had to go get change.

Or the John Calabrese hit back in 1981. The shooters (Tommy DelGiorno and Faffy Iannarella) were supposed to wear ski masks but they brought along kids masks which didn't fit them. So they had to do the shooting out on the street without wearing any masks.

I mean this is not the Godfather we are talking about it.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Good post Pogo.

Good find Slim.
Interesting, though.... Burnstein.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yeah I'm taking it all with a grain of salt. As usual the quotes from ScottBs "sources" sound made up. And how the hell does he know the exact words Merlino told Nicodemo when he OKed a murder? Only 2 people know what was said between them and neither of them is telling Scott. That is of course assuming (a major assumptiom at that) that said meeting even happened and is not simply a product of Scotts immagination.

Pogo