DeCavalcante Bust

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: DeCavalcante Bust

Post by Rocco »

I wonder who Oliveri's Capo is ? They are Elizabeth Based....? Looks like Oliveri is coming out on top. Stango is going to die in Jail. His kid will do like 3 yrs and get slapped around for pretending to be a black rapper in the can.
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

toto wrote:
Five Felonies wrote:
toto wrote:What should the price be?
there are so many variables when it comes to wholesale drug prices that the real answer is whatever somebody is willing to pay. with that said, $25-30k seems to be the going rate in the northeast for an entire kilo, not a half.
Thanks for the answer.

On average, about what kind of money he can make from selling this kilo?

In Florida you can usually retail a kilo for between $36,000-45,000. I imagine the price to be a little more up north. If the quality is good you can mix a kilo into 1500-2000 grams. So paying 27000 for 500 grams, especially if its not the greatest quality you wont make much for the risk youre taking.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

They were paying on average 50 a gram. If that's the case that better be the purest fucking coke of all tIme. My guess is those clowns did not have access to the fishcale. You had to see this coming a mile away.
Like I said. This UC was coming back every week. If you're moving half a key a week a few things to know

Why wasn't he just buying a key. Theoretically it would be cheaper. AND if someone is moving that much he HAS to know his price is way off.

GREED
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

The reason he's not buying a whole kilo is because he's not supposed to have that amount of money or Stango will be asking where he got it from. So he has to play slowly. Also, its possible Stango told him if he wants drugs he has to buy from these guys and a cop or an associate will do so because he wants to be in the good graces of Stango.

Anyway looks like the cop was buying retail product for retail price. I don't see how they could detect him. Anyway, its good police work to know how to trick these guys.
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

Ounces go for 12-1400, so yeah 50 a g retail. But Id never pay a penny more than 25k for a kilo. Even if it was the raw.Its one thing to trick a punk into paying 350 for an ounce of pot if hes new to the game but like cheech says if youre moving a half kilo a week youve been in the game a while and should know your shit. These guys should of been very wary of that either hes robbing them or is a cop.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Looks like we've got a few Pablo Escobars here.
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

Nah, more like things you see and hear. I know youre joking but just like someone like EB who has personal knowledge on o.c. things, some people just have grown up around these things and are knowledgeable in that sense.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

This thread turned into consumer reports for cocaine...lol
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

toto wrote:The reason he's not buying a whole kilo is because he's not supposed to have that amount of money or Stango will be asking where he got it from. So he has to play slowly. Also, its possible Stango told him if he wants drugs he has to buy from these guys and a cop or an associate will do so because he wants to be in the good graces of Stango.

Anyway looks like the cop was buying retail product for retail price. I don't see how they could detect him. Anyway, its good police work to know how to trick these guys.

you're way off but hey. Good luck with it.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Rocco wrote:This thread turned into consumer reports for cocaine...lol
I'm just trying to point out the obvious. These guys are MORONS
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

If the guy wasnt a uc the first time he came back to them he would of told them to lower the price. These dummys deserve to get busted for not seeing the obvious. The FBI agent should be thankful they didnt suspect him.
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

Cheech wrote:
toto wrote:The reason he's not buying a whole kilo is because he's not supposed to have that amount of money or Stango will be asking where he got it from. So he has to play slowly. Also, its possible Stango told him if he wants drugs he has to buy from these guys and a cop or an associate will do so because he wants to be in the good graces of Stango.

you're way off but hey. Good luck with it.
Thanks. I try to contribute something useful when I post.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

$25k for a half kilo of coke isn't that far off is it? It's about £25k a key of coke over here in England.
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

Europe a kilo goes for between 30 and 40000 euros.Which is around $43000. If my exchange ratr is correct in mind 25000 pounds is abut $40000. But here yeah here 27k for half key way too much.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

It all really depends how good the coke is, I know guys that sell it at £80 a gram! Which is crazy, but that's the proper high end coke, that Rory Mcilroy :lol: