Giancana’s killer revealed?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Re: Giancana’s killer revealed?

Post by willychichi »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:29 pm I got this shit first hand so do not doubt or laugh.

Kuklinski killed Giancana.

He was found, in the library, with professor plum, with the candlestick.
:lol: :lol:
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

The Caretaker said he saw Blasi in the Basement with Giancana and Blasi was drinking heavily which was unusual. If Accardo had been there, the Caretaker would have mentioned it. if Accardo was there and was hiding in the Basement from the Caretaker, Giancana would have been very suspicious. :lol:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Confederate wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:41 am The Caretaker said he saw Blasi in the Basement with Giancana and Blasi was drinking heavily which was unusual. If Accardo had been there, the Caretaker would have mentioned it. if Accardo was there and was hiding in the Basement from the Caretaker, Giancana would have been very suspicious. :lol:
Imagine the old man hiding his ass all around the basement :lol: like that police chief in that old comedy movie Naked Gun or Spy Hard :mrgreen:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqJ3lx43lMg
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Serioisly, Blasi was drinking obviously to calm his nerves since he was about to kill an old companion and to commit a murder, a thing which made Blasi a weak individual in the eyes of his peers. Years before that there was a contract on his life but got cancelled for unknown reason. Now i dont know his history, maybe Snakes can help me, but i possibly missed the infos in which Blasi was ever described as hitman or a killer. Giancana wasnt stupid at all and Blasi was the only guy near him and i dont think that the old boss wouldve let someone from the outside to talk to him whitout homself being armed
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Confederate wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:25 pm It was almost like some of these guys may have volunteered to be involved in some of these murders,

These kind of guys get addicted to the rush. As they get older feeling that rush again makes them feel younger. Some guys need it more than others.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Confederate wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:43 am
Frank wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:51 am What I don't understand if this is true, is why would the Giancana hit being solved and the case closed not be made public? In my opinion that would be more important news than most of the other Family Secrets cases. I think it would be a step above the Spilotros and a definitely 5 steps above the Seifert hit.
Agree 100%.

Well wouldn't the Feds have to explain why the detail was pulled from Giancana's house at the time of the killing??? Seems like someone in that organization might be culpable in some way shape or form and rather then spill the beans they're just sweeping them under the rug.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I believe that it was Chicago PD that was on the house, not the FBI. The Outfit had enough connections that they could pull a detail if they really wanted to.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Yeah, the cops were absent the night he got murdered. Otherwise they would've witnessed who came to see him. Either way, old man Accardo doing a one last hit for his personal satisfaction seems unreal. He was almost 70 at the time, but then again if there was one person he would take that risk for I have no doubt it would've been Giancana.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

The CI referenced in the first paragraph is Blasi. The two mentioned in the second are Cain and Pierce, respectively. Interesting that Blasi would suggest the murder to be an outside hit.
giancana.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Villain wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:10 am Serioisly, Blasi was drinking obviously to calm his nerves since he was about to kill an old companion and to commit a murder, a thing which made Blasi a weak individual in the eyes of his peers. Years before that there was a contract on his life but got cancelled for unknown reason. Now i dont know his history, maybe Snakes can help me, but i possibly missed the infos in which Blasi was ever described as hitman or a killer. Giancana wasnt stupid at all and Blasi was the only guy near him and i dont think that the old boss wouldve let someone from the outside to talk to him whitout homself being armed
I agree. With all the tension between giancana and accardo/aiuppa at the time it seems crazy he would let accardo in his house like that. I don’t recall blasi really being a hit man either but of course part of being in the outfit is you have to follow any order from the boss or risk being killed your self
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

If Accardo was with Blasi then perhaps Giancana would have allowed him in.
Sam22
Honorary Member

Post by Sam22 »

Corbitt floated the theory of someone cutting through yards and coming in the back door to go undetected by police. Maybe Blasi set that up? However I can't see Accardo sneaking through the back yards to get there. Tony Spilotro or someone else maybe? I have no doubt Blasi was in on it whether he pulled the trigger or just set him up. Blasi had to know all suspicion would be falling on him. However, they did find the gun on the way to Blasi's house.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Sam22 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:54 am Corbitt floated the theory of someone cutting through yards and coming in the back door to go undetected by police. Maybe Blasi set that up? However I can't see Accardo sneaking through the back yards to get there. Tony Spilotro or someone else maybe? I have no doubt Blasi was in on it whether he pulled the trigger or just set him up. Blasi had to know all suspicion would be falling on him. However, they did find the gun on the way to Blasi's house.
I don’t think they had to sneak through yards, the police detail was called off they could park right in front of his house, which I think is what blasi did
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Blasi parked in front. DiPersio (Giancana's house sitter) testified that he noticed Butch's car was gone less than 30 minutes before he discovered the body.
Sam22
Honorary Member

Post by Sam22 »

But didn't he see blasi there? If he would have brought someone with him wouldn't the care taker have seen him and Blasi? Wasn't it DiPersio who said Butch was drinking scotch ?