Giancana’s killer revealed?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Re: Giancana’s killer revealed?

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Confederate wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:45 pm
Snakes wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:49 am Three strikes for me:

1. He charged money for this info. Seems like a scam. This isn't the FBI he's telling this to, he has no obligation to tell the truth.

2. He didn't mention this in his book. You'd think info on one of the city's most high profile murders would warrant mention but apparently not.

3. The guy is an ex-criminal and a former cokehead. Not the most trustworthy source under most circumstances.
Bingo. Also, I wonder if he told Antiliar about the $600,000 he stole from his Father's stash. In my opinion, that's why he became an Informant in the first place, not because he found Jesus.
Question is: Would Sr. have killed Jr. over the 600k?
More likely, he would have made his son work under him
for the rest if his life in order to repay the debt.
Either way, both shitty choices.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Confederate wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:45 pm
Snakes wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:49 am Three strikes for me:

1. He charged money for this info. Seems like a scam. This isn't the FBI he's telling this to, he has no obligation to tell the truth.

2. He didn't mention this in his book. You'd think info on one of the city's most high profile murders would warrant mention but apparently not.

3. The guy is an ex-criminal and a former cokehead. Not the most trustworthy source under most circumstances.
Bingo. Also, I wonder if he told Antiliar about the $600,000 he stole from his Father's stash. In my opinion, that's why he became an Informant in the first place, not because he found Jesus.
To be honest, now that it sounds like he didn't pull it out of his ass, it could have some element of truth. Some of the documents in Jr's possession on that news clip were pretty legit looking.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Another thing to consider are at least some of the STORIES Frank Sr. told Frank Jr. to impress him. For example, He supposedly told Frank Jr. that Mario Puzo's description of how a man is made into the Mafia with the blood and holy picture Ceremony was very accurate and that Puzo must have had a relative in the Mafia as a made man. Well, guess what, in the Godfather Novel, Mario Puzo NEVER mentions the Ceremony in the Novel. Not one time. Puzo only mentions a man "making his bones" to become a member. So, When Calabrese's Attorney says that you can't believe EVERYTHING Frank Sr. told Frank Jr. because he was always trying to impress his son, I think that is an accurate statement. My 2 cents.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Well, Frank Sr misspelled "kill" as "kell", so he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Everything he said on the prison tapes, Nick corroborated. I'm not saying this should confirm or not confirm what was said, but it adds some credibility to Frank Sr.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

For people mentioning age, in the outfit many guys killed when they were up there in years, Angelo lapietra and carlisi personally killed guys in their late 50’s, early 60’s, but I get the skepticism to me it always seemed blasi for sure did it.
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Villain wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:03 am I absolutely agree with Snakes

In addition, at first the investigators found six .22 caliber pistol casings and later a seventh one, which means that Giancana was shot one time at the back of his right ear, which was the shot that brought him down on the ground and possibly killed him, but his assassin had to make sure that the old boss was dead by placing the gun in the area under the chin and close to the neck and fired six more rounds. Many people say that the six shots were in fact a Mafia “message” but that’s completely false since that’s the area where the bullets can easily penetrate the skull and enter the brain. Whoever did the job had to make sure that the boss was dead but the confusing thing was that Giancana’s wallet was out of his pockets and laid beside him. So we can obviously rule out that somebody went for the money since they found $1400 in his pockets, but the question remains on what was in Giancana’s wallet which made the assassin to search for. According to some of Giancana’s caretaker and also closest family friends, the late boss almost never took out his wallet in front of other people since he always carried his money in his pockets instead of his wallet which he always used only for credit cards and important paper slips. Allegedly Giancana had some paper sheet in it, possibly with some kind of unknown and dangerous information which was later allegedly missing from that same wallet.
You don’t need to shoot someone at point blank range 6 times under the chin to make sure they are dead. 2? Ok, 3? Ok. Not 6. There was always an element to this killing that there was something personal to it.
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:52 pm For people mentioning age, in the outfit many guys killed when they were up there in years, Angelo lapietra and carlisi personally killed guys in their late 50’s, early 60’s, but I get the skepticism to me it always seemed blasi for sure did it.
That is true. In addition, it seemed like some of these Outfit guys actually ENJOYED being involved in the killing of someone. It's not like somebody had to bend their arm to be involved. It was almost like some of these guys may have volunteered to be involved in some of these murders, especially the torture murders. It wasn't "just business" like shooting a guy a couple of times and then hurrry up and get the fuck out of there. Strange.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:25 pm
Pete wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:52 pm For people mentioning age, in the outfit many guys killed when they were up there in years, Angelo lapietra and carlisi personally killed guys in their late 50’s, early 60’s, but I get the skepticism to me it always seemed blasi for sure did it.
That is true. In addition, it seemed like some of these Outfit guys actually ENJOYED being involved in the killing of someone. It's not like somebody had to bend their arm to be involved. It was almost like some of these guys may have volunteered to be involved in some of these murders, especially the torture murders. It wasn't "just business" like shooting a guy a couple of times and then hurrry up and get the fuck out of there. Strange.
Yes 100% when frank sr found out nick was picked to take part in the spilotro killing and not him, frank responded “ why didn’t they ask me? I want to be there” lol
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Pete wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:57 pm
Villain wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:03 am I absolutely agree with Snakes

In addition, at first the investigators found six .22 caliber pistol casings and later a seventh one, which means that Giancana was shot one time at the back of his right ear, which was the shot that brought him down on the ground and possibly killed him, but his assassin had to make sure that the old boss was dead by placing the gun in the area under the chin and close to the neck and fired six more rounds. Many people say that the six shots were in fact a Mafia “message” but that’s completely false since that’s the area where the bullets can easily penetrate the skull and enter the brain. Whoever did the job had to make sure that the boss was dead but the confusing thing was that Giancana’s wallet was out of his pockets and laid beside him. So we can obviously rule out that somebody went for the money since they found $1400 in his pockets, but the question remains on what was in Giancana’s wallet which made the assassin to search for. According to some of Giancana’s caretaker and also closest family friends, the late boss almost never took out his wallet in front of other people since he always carried his money in his pockets instead of his wallet which he always used only for credit cards and important paper slips. Allegedly Giancana had some paper sheet in it, possibly with some kind of unknown and dangerous information which was later allegedly missing from that same wallet.
You don’t need to shoot someone at point blank range 6 times under the chin to make sure they are dead. 2? Ok, 3? Ok. Not 6. There was always an element to this killing that there was something personal to it.
Well Cerone fucked it up once with more than few shots, same as Culotta and numerous other guys in different families. Dont get me wrong, I agree with you since yeah every Mafia hit is or was a message of its own being sent to the rest of the members and yeah there was a huge grudge between Sam and the rest of the top echelon.

But lets look at the situation with the help of my previous two examples, meaning imagine what wouldve happen if Sam somehow survived the hit?! The next Valachi probably, who knows?!
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

I got this shit first hand so do not doubt or laugh.

Kuklinski killed Giancana.

He was found, in the library, with professor plum, with the candlestick.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

FYI I googled Butch Blasi (I’m quite uneducated on Chicago) and there’s no Wiki page about him.

Someone should write one.

Yup, I’m looking at you snakesy. 😁
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Antiliar wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:15 am I asked Frank about this this morning. He told me, yes, Accardo personally pulled the trigger and that it was one of the murders declared solved at the Family Secrets trial. So, apparently the FBI has known about this for several years.
I’ve been quoting whilst reading this thread.

I thought this post was you taking the piss.

Then I get to page 4.

Holy shite buckets. You’re serious. And a serious researcher.

This is the biggest news since, well, the magic bullet, Hoffa, the moon landings, who was Jack the Ripper.... ETC ETC ETC!!!!

Umm, quick question, WHY THE FUCK, didn’t mister federali say anything when they found this out?! Hmmm!? Ummm, NOT A SMALL THING!

(PS Joe Batters would’ve been 69 when he pulled that trigger, fyi).

I’m off to check if this isn’t a dream and if it is, complain that it’s not a wet one, so far.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Regarding Pierce's comment, well Giancana was killed in the summer of 75 and by that time Pierce was long gone from the game, since by 73 his territory was taken over by Black and Latin gangs and from that point on he didnt show any criminal activities, nor he sat at the huge table like in the old days, including Kruse. On top of that in 75 he and Kruse both already had health problems, visited hospitals and stuff and both died the next year. So my point is that I highly doubt that Pierce had first hand info on who pulled the trigger on Giancana

Plus if Pierce is considered an informant than why he didnt mention anything to the feds???
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Frank wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:51 am What I don't understand if this is true, is why would the Giancana hit being solved and the case closed not be made public? In my opinion that would be more important news than most of the other Family Secrets cases. I think it would be a step above the Spilotros and a definitely 5 steps above the Seifert hit.
Agree 100%.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

....and in addition, during the years of 73 and 74 Pierce was suffering from considerable dizziness and huge loss of balance. His private physician advised him to visit a hospital in California and get a complete check-up and to submit to an operation on his neck artery for possible clogging and spent his last years in hospitals so how the hell he wouldve known anything about the Giancana hit?