Giancana’s killer revealed?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Villain
Filthy Few

Re: Giancana’s killer revealed?

Post by Villain »

Snakes wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:23 am I guess I'd just like to see it in the files for myself, only because it seems so crazy.
I hate this type of comment but.. +1
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

The Ralph Pierce comment is the one thing giving me pause. We were told and didn't believe this story!
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Snakes wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:30 am The Ralph Pierce comment is the one thing giving me pause. We were told and didn't believe this story!
We were told what?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

This story. So it would go along with the "unbelievable" nature of the killing as Pierce related it.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Villain wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:36 am
Snakes wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:30 am The Ralph Pierce comment is the one thing giving me pause. We were told and didn't believe this story!
We were told what?
That Pierce told his handler years ago that if he told him the truth about the Giancana hit, that you never would believe it.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

What I don't understand if this is true, is why would the Giancana hit being solved and the case closed not be made public? In my opinion that would be more important news than most of the other Family Secrets cases. I think it would be a step above the Spilotros and a definitely 5 steps above the Seifert hit.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Villain wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:17 am
Antiliar wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:15 am I asked Frank about this this morning. He told me, yes, Accardo personally pulled the trigger and that it was one of the murders declared solved at the Family Secrets trial. So, apparently the FBI has known about this for several years.
You really believe in this?
I'm skeptical, but since Frank just reported what his father told him I think he's as reliable as anyone, so I think what he says has to be taken seriously. Frank has been honest about things his father told him and he's been honest about himself since he turned his life around. He fully admits that he used to be a drug addict and a thug, but he's been clean for years. I will add this: out of the blue, someone contacted me and backed up the story. No, it wasn't Fosco or Mags and I don't have permission to say who it is. It does fit better with what Pierce said as some of you guys noted. Who would believe it?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Jeez Tony Accardo the fucking greatest of all time. As old as he was he still took care of business, think how personal their beef must have been if true. He walked in there told Giancana to make him something to eat and fucking blasted him. I'd bet anything he spit on the body and gave it a kick before he walked out.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Joe Batters' final swing! #1 gangster of all time IMO.
From Capone to 1992 and never did any serious time.
The story Fosco wrote on his blog years ago (told him by Mike Mags)
tells a different story, with Lee Mags & Blasi involved & and his version
talked about the FBI surveillance detail being pulled, for a few
hours during the time of the hit. If that was the case, how &
why did the FBI detail removal happen? The comment Pierce made
and Frank, Jr.'s claim make for the best story imaginable.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Joe Batters' final swing! #1 gangster of all time IMO.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Antiliar wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:05 am
Antiliar wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:15 am I asked Frank about this this morning. He told me, yes, Accardo personally pulled the trigger and that it was one of the murders declared solved at the Family Secrets trial. So, apparently the FBI has known about this for several years.
I'm skeptical, but since Frank just reported what his father told him I think he's as reliable as anyone, so I think what he says has to be taken seriously. Frank has been honest about things his father told him and he's been honest about himself since he turned his life around. He fully admits that he used to be a drug addict and a thug, but he's been clean for years. I will add this: out of the blue, someone contacted me and backed up the story. No, it wasn't Fosco or Mags and I don't have permission to say who it is. It does fit better with what Pierce said as some of you guys noted. Who would believe it?
I will dedicate my time in finding all the available infos regarding Accardos apperiances and locations during the time of the Giancana hit so we can finally solve this "puzzle"
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:58 am Joe Batters' final swing! #1 gangster of all time IMO.
I had read the Fosco account of the Giancana hit too. Didn't it state that DiFronzo was involved also? I'll have to re-read the Fosco blog.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Villain wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:19 pm
Antiliar wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:05 am
I will dedicate my time in finding all the available infos regarding Accardos apperiances and locations during the time of the Giancana hit so we can finally solve this "puzzle"
Accardo was in California until the first week of April, when he returned to Chicago. Interestingly enough, the day after Giancana was murdered, the feds lost track of Accardo and did not know where he was for quite some time. He was eventually subpoenaed to testify but I don't believe he ever did so.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Frank wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:25 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:58 am Joe Batters' final swing! #1 gangster of all time IMO.
I had read the Fosco account of the Giancana hit too. Didn't it state that DiFronzo was involved also? I'll have to re-read the Fosco blog.
I know there were several guys mentioned in the Fosco story: lookouts, and crash/getaway car sitting and watching IIRC.
Another thing that stands out is the fact that upper management guys were the ones who beat the Spilotro brothers
to death. Which lends credence to top guys (perhaps including Accardo) being on-site and involved in Giancana's hit.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Snakes wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:49 am Three strikes for me:

1. He charged money for this info. Seems like a scam. This isn't the FBI he's telling this to, he has no obligation to tell the truth.

2. He didn't mention this in his book. You'd think info on one of the city's most high profile murders would warrant mention but apparently not.

3. The guy is an ex-criminal and a former cokehead. Not the most trustworthy source under most circumstances.
Bingo. Also, I wonder if he told Antiliar about the $600,000 he stole from his Father's stash. In my opinion, that's why he became an Informant in the first place, not because he found Jesus.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".