Nicky corozzo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Nicky corozzo

Post by slimshady_007 »

Since maybe around the early 90’s it seems that nicky corozzo has led a powerful, large, and lethal crew for the gambinos. Does anyone know who is/was with the crew? Also, does anyone have an idea of who is the acting capo of the crew while nicky is locked up?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
don-shunter
Straightened out

Re: Nicky corozzo

Post by don-shunter »

Lenny DiMaria was or is the acting captain. Nicky's brothers JoJo and Blaise are members of the crew.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

don-shunter wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:23 pm Lenny DiMaria was or is the acting captain. Nicky's brothers JoJo and Blaise are members of the crew.
James Dellaratta was the last id'd acting capo of that crew and seems to have been since Corozzo went away 10 years ago.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

don-shunter wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:23 pm Lenny DiMaria was or is the acting captain. Nicky's brothers JoJo and Blaise are members of the crew.
Wonder whats jojo’s role since gettin out of the feds in 16’. Maybe he’s now nickys acting capo?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

a wealth of info is in here. thanks to felice

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2597&start=250
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Cheech wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:35 pm a wealth of info is in here. thanks to felice

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2597&start=250
Gr8 pics he posted.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Was Jojo close with Gotti before boss or just after ? Wonder why it was just Jo and not Nicky . Nicky seem to have way more pull then Jo.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Here's some shit I heard about the crew a while back... before the 'operation old bridge' case,i heard they had the/ if not one of the strongest crews in the family. It was run by Nicky and 'jojo' and they ran it with lenny dimaria, jimmy della ratta and 'blaise', Nicky and jo jos younger brother. before they were into construction,and the laborers..they pretty much ran all of Canarsie . they had like a half dozen clubs on ave. n and off ocean parkway.marine park,and mill basin had a lot of there guys.they had at least a hundred poker machines all over those neighborhoods.they had tony v who ran a book that took like two hundred million in action.they had a million on the street in shy. They had guys in brooklyn and florida. nicky 'inhereted' the laborers in A way that I'm not sure about so I can't explain... he never let his guys party,he had some good kids around him. he made all his guys go into legit businesses.

Then the problems came with tony v's kid flipping, then on top of that I heard his guy tony got robbed several years back. Word is they took him for six hundred grand.which was like his entire bank. which as you can guess,killed his business. But heard a week later he was back in business after Nicky loaned him some cash....

I'm not saying this is gospel but I heard it was some of tg's guys who robbed him for the 600k
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Once again going to throw out a disclaimer after I got attacked on the roc trucchio thing... nothing I just stated am I claiming is absolute gospel and I don't have any 302's to back it up. I just figured like I've stated before I'll post things that I hear that I think other people on here might find interesting...
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

His son in law Vinny Dragonetti is also on the street again.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

chubby wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:07 pm Here's some shit I heard about the crew a while back... before the 'operation old bridge' case,i heard they had the/ if not one of the strongest crews in the family. It was run by Nicky and 'jojo' and they ran it with lenny dimaria, jimmy della ratta and 'blaise', Nicky and jo jos younger brother. before they were into construction,and the laborers..they pretty much ran all of Canarsie . they had like a half dozen clubs on ave. n and off ocean parkway.marine park,and mill basin had a lot of there guys.they had at least a hundred poker machines all over those neighborhoods.they had tony v who ran a book that took like two hundred million in action.they had a million on the street in shy. They had guys in brooklyn and florida. nicky 'inhereted' the laborers in A way that I'm not sure about so I can't explain... he never let his guys party,he had some good kids around him. he made all his guys go into legit businesses.

Then the problems came with tony v's kid flipping, then on top of that I heard his guy tony got robbed several years back. Word is they took him for six hundred grand.which was like his entire bank. which as you can guess,killed his business. But heard a week later he was back in business after Nicky loaned him some cash....

I'm not saying this is gospel but I heard it was some of tg's guys who robbed him for the 600k
Was jojo nicky’s acting capo while nicky was on the panel?
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

In two years Nicky Corozzo gets out. He will be 80ish years old.
Will he chill out and enjoy semi-retirement? Or will he assume
command of the crew?
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

DonnieB wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:32 am His son in law Vinny Dragonetti is also on the street again.
Ya vinny is married to his daughter Bernadette. Smart move marrying her. Once he did he got handed a lot of the landscaping in Howard beach, and Nicky gave him a 60k shy lock client as a gift... always perks to marrying these guys daughters. Look at porky. You really think he would be doing this well if he wasn't married to one of tg's daughters for a while? Lands in tg's crew becomes huge book while tg is the shy... just don't think some of these guys would get these oppprtunities if it wasn't for marrying some of these guys daughters.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:11 pm In two years Nicky Corozzo gets out. He will be 80ish years old.
Will he chill out and enjoy semi-retirement? Or will he assume
command of the crew?
I'm usually the last one to engage in speculation and make predictions. However, if history is any guide and assuming he doesnt have any major health issues, I would expect Corozzo to jump right back in. Seems to be cut from the same cloth as Sonny Franzese in that respect.
All roads lead to New York.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:01 pm Seems to be cut from the same cloth as Sonny Franzese in that respect.
1000%