NY Mafia boss on Springfield gangsters: 'I don't like dealing with them. They're like girls.'

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

NY Mafia boss on Springfield gangsters: 'I don't like dealing with them. They're like girls.'

Post by willychichi »

Federal prosecutors are seeking five-year sentences for the last of five local mobsters teed up for sentencing in an extortion and conspiracy case. Francesco "Frank" Depergola, 60, of Springfield, and Richard Valentini, 52, of East Longmeadow, will be the last of five organized crime members to be sentenced for mob-related offenses charged in a 2016 indictment. Two sentencing hearings are scheduled for May 11 in U.S. District Court in Worcester.

Read more: http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/ ... d_gan.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: NY Mafia boss on Springfield gangsters: 'I don't like dealing with them. They're like girls.'

Post by UTC »

What does everything think, based upon these arrests and other facts that may exist, what the actual breadth and scope of criminal activity is here from a LCN standpoint?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: NY Mafia boss on Springfield gangsters: 'I don't like dealing with them. They're like girls.'

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

UTC wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:05 pm What does everything think, based upon these arrests and other facts that may exist, what the actual breadth and scope of criminal activity is here from a LCN standpoint?
The board refuses to answer questions with the term ‘breadth’ contained within.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

For an outpost (for lack of a better word) like Springfield, there has been a fairly consistent amount of cases up the most recent one. During the Bruno and into the Arilotta years, besides the gambling and loansharking the Genovese crew was reportedly shaking down a lot of businesses, dealing drugs, etc.

However, the crew has withered due to attrition. Al Bruno killed, some more died off, a couple flipped. I think it's telling that whoever is left up there answers to a New York based crew now.
All roads lead to New York.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:51 pm
UTC wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:05 pm What does everything think, based upon these arrests and other facts that may exist, what the actual breadth and scope of criminal activity is here from a LCN standpoint?
LOL. Christ I've been working on this damn lisp for 50 years.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

UTC wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:45 am
/me chuckles
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Wiseguy, I don't know if this was a pipe dream or what, but I vaguely remember mention on the forums that the Genovese, I think it was, had a member in New Britain, CT. Does that ring any bell?
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:47 am
UTC wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:45 am
/me chuckles
First WG kicks my ass, then the lisp thing. Rough week
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

UTC wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:49 am Wiseguy, I don't know if this was a pipe dream or what, but I vaguely remember mention on the forums that the Genovese, I think it was, had a member in New Britain, CT. Does that ring any bell?
Not specifically but it wouldn't surprise me. While I don't recall off the top of my head the Genovese family having a crew based in Connecticut like the Gambinos (someone will have to correct me if I'm totally spacing it), they always had guys from New York and Springfield crews active there.
All roads lead to New York.
AndyHaHa
Associate

Post by AndyHaHa »

I still can’t believe rooster let an FBI agent be his driver off if the word of John fucking Rubeo....Rubeo’s dad must have really been well respected
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:04 pm
UTC wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:49 am Wiseguy, I don't know if this was a pipe dream or what, but I vaguely remember mention on the forums that the Genovese, I think it was, had a member in New Britain, CT. Does that ring any bell?
Not specifically but it wouldn't surprise me. While I don't recall off the top of my head the Genovese family having a crew based in Connecticut like the Gambinos (someone will have to correct me if I'm totally spacing it), they always had guys from New York and Springfield crews active there.

Curcio wasnt a Captain but had a crew around him. Midge if you wanna go old school. Volpe from Connecticut. Hatrford area. UTC did u mean Volpe?
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Cheech wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:55 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Curcio wasnt a Captain but had a crew around him. Midge if you wanna go old school. Volpe from Connecticut. Hatrford area. UTC did u mean Volpe?
Who was in Connecticut when Sam Cufari was the Boss? Who was in Connecticut when Scibelli was Boss?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Here is what I have for made guys in CT, ever. Curious what @PogoTheClown has....

Piccolo (Captain), Debrizzi (acting captain), Megale (UB) were the local Gambino bosses in succession but lots of other made guys:

Gambino:
Cosmo Sandalo
Dave Iacovetti
Paolo Agresta
Nick Patti (Captain)
Angelo Culmo (Captain)
Ed Riolino
Don Perrotti
Joe Biondo
Victor Riccitelli
Guido Penosi
Angelo Mascia
John Palmieri
Beaver Salvaggio (or Genovese)

Genovese:
Midgie annunziato
Tommy vastano
Francis Curcio
Gus curcio
Vincent Pollina
Salvador Basso
Benjamin Marchese
Tony Volpe
Girolamo Santuccio (Bobby Doyle)
Joe Pontoriero
Billy West (Vito Sabia)
Anthony Zezima
Rooster Onofrio Eugene

Patriarca:
Billy Grasso (UB)
Mariano Grasso
Louis Failla
Anthony ascenzia
John Vitello
John Taddei
Rico Petrillo
Sal D'aquila
Dominic Marangelli
Fred Palmieri

Colombo;
Ralph Tropiano (Captain)
George Tropiano
Charlie Demartino

Decavalcante:
Pippi Guerrero
Joseph Laselva
Anthony Laselva
Thomas Laselva
Frank Carbone

Philadelphia:
Robert Gentile
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

AndyHaHa wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 1:07 pm I still can’t believe rooster let an FBI agent be his driver off if the word of John fucking Rubeo....Rubeo’s dad must have really been well respected
1. Eugene ain’t the brightest bulb.
2. Im sure Patsy being close to Rubeo had to play a part.
AndyHaHa
Associate

Post by AndyHaHa »

Cheech wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 3:42 pm
AndyHaHa wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 1:07 pm I still can’t believe rooster let an FBI agent be his driver off if the word of John fucking Rubeo....Rubeo’s dad must have really been well respected
1. Eugene ain’t the brightest bulb.
2. Im sure Patsy being close to Rubeo had to play a part.
Yea Patsy has been skipper forever I’m sure that didn’t hurt Rubeo’s case