Worst mob rat?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Worst mob rat?

Post by JeremyTheJew »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:47 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:18 pm what capos have flipped since Massino??

i re re resd the info on Cammarano jnr csse, and that looks like it is just as bad of a blow as lukes.

i think there was a capo on mafia takedown who flipped but im drawing a blank who else?? esp when u say significant capos
There were two high ranking Colombo capos (Russo and Maragni) that flipped on Mafia takedown day.

The fact of the matter is, which ever way you look at it, there has been a consistent flow of high ranking rats in the 21st century.
yes. thats why i suspect someone will be flipping soon... theres three big cases coming up from three diff fams
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:19 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:18 pm what capos have flipped since Massino??

i re re resd the info on Cammarano jnr csse, and that looks like it is just as bad of a blow as lukes.

i think there was a capo on mafia takedown who flipped but im drawing a blank who else?? esp when u say significant capos
There were two high ranking Colombo capos (Russo and Maragni) that flipped on Mafia takedown day.

The fact of the matter is, which ever way you look at it, there has been a consistent flow of high ranking rats in the 21st century.
yes. thats why i suspect someone will be flipping soon... theres three big cases coming up from three diff fams
I'll be very, very surprised if someone flips in the Cammarano case. Mark my words, the plea offers will be sweet. No one over 8 years. Not only is Peter 'Petey Bullshit' Lovaglio an unreliable alcoholic (his nickname says it all), he's also a woman basher, and intolerable asshole, and is continuing to fuck things up for himself by talking on prison phones about collecting shylock debts and boasting to the feds about how "without me doing what I did, you wouldn't have this case here." An artful defense lawyer like Gerald McMahon would have a field day with those words.
For the Luke's, I'd be very, very surprised if someone doesn't flip. Caldwell practically already has.
What's the other big case you're talking about? The Chin's son? There aren't even any violent charges, are there? Doubt anyone will flip there. This is the West Side we're talking about. Not only is the Esposito family loaded with cash, the Genovese family also has a very good support structure for imprisoned wiseguys, as evidenced by none other than Esposito's indictment itself, which reveals that the family was paying the legal bills for a long-imprisoned former consigliere. Compare that to a family like the Colombos. What they did to Dino Saracino was sickening and pretty much sums up the Colombos in a nutshell.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:38 am

I'll be very, very surprised if someone flips in the Cammarano case. Mark my words, the plea offers will be sweet. No one over 8 years. Not only is Peter 'Petey Bullshit' Lovaglio an unreliable alcoholic (his nickname says it all), he's also a woman basher, and intolerable asshole, and is continuing to fuck things up for himself by talking on prison phones about collecting shylock debts and boasting to the feds about how "without me doing what I did, you wouldn't have this case here." An artful defense lawyer like Gerald McMahon would have a field day with those words.
For the Luke's, I'd be very, very surprised if someone doesn't flip. Caldwell practically already has.
What's the other big case you're talking about? The Chin's son? There aren't even any violent charges, are there? Doubt anyone will flip there. This is the West Side we're talking about. Not only is the Esposito family loaded with cash, the Genovese family also has a very good support structure for imprisoned wiseguys, as evidenced by none other than Esposito's indictment itself, which reveals that the family was paying the legal bills for a long-imprisoned former consigliere. Compare that to a family like the Colombos. What they did to Dino Saracino was sickening and pretty much sums up the Colombos in a nutshell.
What happened with saracino?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:38 am

who are u guessing for lucchese bust?? i dont see it being Crea.....

Cammarano case is interesting. it took down lotta guys. mostly all on Cammarano side (i believe). him. 2 consig
2 capo. and a soldier or two including a luke. seeing how Cammarano is doing the fast track it looks like hes gonna plea out. and with mikey nose coming out it makes this a little more interesting.

and yes chins son which doesnt interest me as much
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

For me, the top worst rats would be Casso, Gravano, Bulger and Reles just for the fact they killed so many so-called rats then turned around and seemed to enjoy ratting themselves, talk about a double-standard.

I guess Bulger is in a class of himself just for the fact he was an informing rat while active like Scarpo.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Forgot to mention carmine sessa. Another huge piece of shit
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:31 am who are u guessing for lucchese bust?? i dont see it being Crea.....
'You' don't see it being Crea.
The only motivation Crea has is to not only save himself from a life sentence (murder in aid), but also his son from a life sentence.
So Crea's only got more reason than anybody in almost the history of the fucking LCN in the US to flip, but the board should balance that out with 'you' dont see it being him.
Opinion, noted.
:roll:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:25 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:31 am who are u guessing for lucchese bust?? i dont see it being Crea.....
'You' don't see it being Crea.
The only motivation Crea has is to not only save himself from a life sentence (murder in aid), but also his son from a life sentence.
So Crea's only got more reason than anybody in almost the history of the fucking LCN in the US to flip, but the board should balance that out with 'you' dont see it being him.
Opinion, noted.
:roll:

so are u leaning towards BOTH creas flipping?? uk i guess i just like the whole "wonderboy" scenario of him bringing the fam together after casso.
what about jnr flippin?
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

and u act like I said "i dont see any reason crea would flip"
lol no i just said i dont see it being Crea that will flip. i think if Crea was going to it would have happened allready.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:17 am and u act like I said "i dont see any reason crea would flip"
lol no i just said i dont see it being Crea that will flip. i think if Crea was going to it would have happened allready.
Once again, thanks for your opinion.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:27 am
What happened with saracino?
After Dino Saracino was imprisoned with Tommy Shots for a plethora of murders, he attempted to hold onto his rackets to provide for his family. He wanted Irish Tommy McLaughlin to take control of his loanshark book, with Gaetano 'Tommy' Gallo to help enforce things. Unfortunately, a few months later, Anthony Russo was made (Feb. 1, 2009), and used his new position to "claim" Tommy Gallo and other Saracino associates. Russo then took over Saracino's loansharking business, keeping one-third to himself and splitting the remaining two-thirds between Gallo and Saracino (cutting out Irish Tommy altogether).

Worst of all, Saracino - through Tommy - lost the sitdown and all of his other rackets "generated by Mr. Saracino's crewmembers belonged to Russo and Persico, Jr., notwithstanding any preference Mr. Saracino might have."

So, whilst he's awaiting a trial that can put him away for life, the Colombo family are like vultures on his rackets and Saracino's income dries up, not only for himself, but also for his family, and for legal bills. Out of a blind loyalty, Saracino ended up holding his tongue and not flipping. Him and Tommy Shots went to trial, were acquitted of some stuff but guilty of others, and the young Dino took 50 years on the chin while the Colombos were splitting up his rackets among themselves.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

More fool him then. He should've ratted the minute they fucked him over.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

Saying that wasn't he the trigger man on killing that cop who married Joel Waverley's ex wife?
So life inside a fair result - maybe they didn't offer him a rat package if he murdered a member of law enforcement?
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Ozgoz wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:22 pm maybe they didn't offer him a rat package if he murdered a member of law enforcement?
Calabro got one.
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Also alleged that Dino bragged he could do his 20 years standing on his head or something similar.

No surprise the remark made its way to the courthouse where his honor rejected the recommended sentence, and banged him with the 50.

Guy’s own brother testified against him, he then gets a sentence recommendation that’s truly a blessing from the Gov, but ultimately decides to fuck off the court and got more time than his skipper Tommy Shots..