Worst mob rat?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Worst mob rat?

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I'm interested in who is going to flip...

From history we see most if not all "admin cases" started like this and they slowly start flipping.

Last big hierarchy bust would either be mafia takedown or Massino.

Pogo- do u remember how long it took for Massino rats to flip?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:58 pm Pogo- do u remember how long it took for Massino rats to flip?

What do you mean? How long it took for them to flip after being indicted? A few months for almost all of them. Some of them like Joe D'Amico and Jimmy Tartaglione flipped before they were even indicted.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:02 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:58 pm Pogo- do u remember how long it took for Massino rats to flip?

What do you mean? How long it took for them to flip after being indicted? A few months for almost all of them. Some of them like Joe D'Amico and Jimmy Tartaglione flipped before they were even indicted.

Pogo
How long has it been since the crea et al bust? I feel it's been longer then only a few months... Or are we just not hearing anything else about it until the trial comes
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

The Crea bust was last May. So going on a year.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:11 pm The Crea bust was last May. So going on a year.

Pogo
Do you think it's possible that they all go to trial!? No flipping!?
Gravano took a long time before flipping.... Over a year I think.
As well as Massino after he found guilty the second time
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

as well as the Bonanno bust seems like it can be interesting. Acting boss, 2 consiglere and 2 soldiers. even if a soldier flipped in that case it would be interesting to know whats goin on in Montreal, if they even know...

there really hasnt been a significant turncoat in a while also. Last capo was george barrone.
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Whichever one gave the least amount of information. Big fan of a Saint-Mafia bro falling from grace on these forums. So those people but that doesn't really happen anymore. So, who knows whoever the forums are defending.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:33 pm there really hasnt been a significant turncoat in a while also. Last capo was george barrone.
Do you mean significant in terms of rank? Because there have been a good handful of capos that have flipped since Barrone.

Also, what was Barrone’s rank when he flipped? It wasn’t capo, was it?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Barone was a Soldier. That also happen before Massino and several other big time informants.

Pogo
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:42 pm Barone was a Soldier. That also happen before Massino and several other big time informants.

Pogo
Oh yeah, that’s right. I thought he flipped in the late 2000s.

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

what capos have flipped since Massino??

i re re resd the info on Cammarano jnr csse, and that looks like it is just as bad of a blow as lukes.

i think there was a capo on mafia takedown who flipped but im drawing a blank who else?? esp when u say significant capos
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:18 pm what capos have flipped since Massino??

Genovese Capos:
Renaldi Ruggiero
Felix Tranghese

Colombo Capos:
Dino Calabro
Reynold Maragni
Paul Bevacqua (Acting)
Anthony Russo (Acting)

Bonanno Capos:
Nicholas Pisciotti (Acting)
Joseph “Jersey Joe” Bonanno (Acting)
Peter Lovaglio (Former)

Plus several Soldiers in each family.

Pogo
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

wow... was i off or what

so... you think the lukes are "standing tall"??
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

Here he is, Charlie Hughes. Pedophile rat for the SDNY. Biggest scumbag ever to be hired by the government. Image

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:18 pm what capos have flipped since Massino??

i re re resd the info on Cammarano jnr csse, and that looks like it is just as bad of a blow as lukes.

i think there was a capo on mafia takedown who flipped but im drawing a blank who else?? esp when u say significant capos
There were two high ranking Colombo capos (Russo and Maragni) that flipped on Mafia takedown day.

The fact of the matter is, which ever way you look at it, there has been a consistent flow of high ranking rats in the 21st century.