Michael Franzese and the 12 Questions - Updated Page 5

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Re: Michael Franzese and the 12 Questions - Updated Page 5

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Great info! Thanks johngotti2018.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

“I answer questions at my engagements”

Reads to me like he only gives out info when he’s paid.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johngotti2018
On Record

Post by johngotti2018 »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:24 am Great info! Thanks johngotti2018.
You're welcome Silent Partnerz.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: Michael Franzese and the 12 Questions

Post by johnny_scootch »

yatescj7781 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:07 pm
HairyKnuckles wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:46 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:24 pm
HairyKnuckles wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:38 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 am The only question I have is about the October 75 making ceremony. Jog his memory if it was 75,76, or 77 and if the lucchese and Genovese made members before 76 and Allie boys being made in 72
He has always claimed 1975 so he will probably stick to that even if he now knows he remembered it wrong. The books opened up in early 1976 so he can not have been made in 1975.
Saying nobody was made in New York until 76 has holes in it because Allie Boy Persico was made in 1972.
He was made with a Family outside NY (If I remember correctly, it was with the Bufalino Family) and then transferred to the Colombos. Smaller Families outside NY were allowed to make new members if they were authorized to do so by the Commission. The Colombos utilized a loophole in my opinion. There is no information on how the other Families reacted to this but I haven´t seen anything in the files I have gone through that suggests they were pissed about it.
Wasn't there an FBI report concerning this fact? Saying that all 5 families were making 2 guys because of all of this?
Not to my knowledge. If you can find that report I´ll be glad to read it. In 1976 however, the FBI started to produce reports on the NY Families taking in new members that year.
If this was the case, wouldn't other families have done the same. Especially the Genovese. What was the incentive for the Bufalino family to secretly made Allie Boy in their family to transfer? For the Colombos? If any family would do it for them it would have been the Patriarca because of Nick Biancos connections there.
From what I can recall reading the other families weren't upset because they okayed it as a favor to Carmine. Either Carmine was in prison or going to prison and he wanted to use his brother to help run the family and pass along his messages from prison. They wouldn't outright lift the ban on making new members but allowed Carmine to go around it for this one specific case. I can't for the life of me remember where I read this but it always made the most sense out of all the possible theories.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Nice humble digs for a servant of God.
What a fuckin con.

https://vimeo.com/227492414

Orange County, not quite the projects. Mustve missed the vow of poverty/humility class.

Can't stand 'preachers' who live like kings. Sickening hypocrisy.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Re: Michael Franzese and the 12 Questions

Post by yatescj7781 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:30 pm
yatescj7781 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:07 pm
HairyKnuckles wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:46 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:24 pm
HairyKnuckles wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:38 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 am The only question I have is about the October 75 making ceremony. Jog his memory if it was 75,76, or 77 and if the lucchese and Genovese made members before 76 and Allie boys being made in 72
He has always claimed 1975 so he will probably stick to that even if he now knows he remembered it wrong. The books opened up in early 1976 so he can not have been made in 1975.
Saying nobody was made in New York until 76 has holes in it because Allie Boy Persico was made in 1972.
He was made with a Family outside NY (If I remember correctly, it was with the Bufalino Family) and then transferred to the Colombos. Smaller Families outside NY were allowed to make new members if they were authorized to do so by the Commission. The Colombos utilized a loophole in my opinion. There is no information on how the other Families reacted to this but I haven´t seen anything in the files I have gone through that suggests they were pissed about it.
Wasn't there an FBI report concerning this fact? Saying that all 5 families were making 2 guys because of all of this?
Not to my knowledge. If you can find that report I´ll be glad to read it. In 1976 however, the FBI started to produce reports on the NY Families taking in new members that year.
If this was the case, wouldn't other families have done the same. Especially the Genovese. What was the incentive for the Bufalino family to secretly made Allie Boy in their family to transfer? For the Colombos? If any family would do it for them it would have been the Patriarca because of Nick Biancos connections there.
From what I can recall reading the other families weren't upset because they okayed it as a favor to Carmine. Either Carmine was in prison or going to prison and he wanted to use his brother to help run the family and pass along his messages from prison. They wouldn't outright lift the ban on making new members but allowed Carmine to go around it for this one specific case. I can't for the life of me remember where I read this but it always made the most sense out of all the possible theories.
Good heartedness is not the culture of Cosa Nostra. Cosa Nostra is what's in it for me. What do I have to benefit from this. Carmine was a powerful member at this time, but he wasn't a Boss. There is more to this story than meets the eye. Maybe Joe Yac had a hand in it after they whacked Gallo IDK. I can equivocally state that the other families had no sympathy for Carmine p. and his plight and allowed him to do an end around and make his brother.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Too bad he isn't as open and approachable as DiLeonardo. Then again he doesn't want to be viewed as a rat and so he has a lot to hide and loose still. I remember the uneasy look on his face when he was asked by a reporter if he ever killed anybody. I'm sure he has. Any idea who his victims could've been? I'm thinking perhaps his junkie friend who went with his sister which was disapproved by his family...
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:55 pm Nice humble digs for a servant of God.
What a fuckin con.

Orange County, not quite the projects. Mustve missed the vow of poverty/humility class.

That's the biggest reason most get into it, to make money and live nice. I don't believe his story for one minute and never have, I think it's just another racket for him to make money and seem sincere. I truly think he's a bullshit artist.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

All that Gas Tax scam $. He had trash bags of that $ buried or
in a safe deposit box somewhere. He's too smart not to have done so.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

comes off as a duche
Slumpy
Straightened out

Post by Slumpy »

dixiemafia wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:37 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:55 pm Nice humble digs for a servant of God.
What a fuckin con.

That's the biggest reason most get into it, to make money and live nice. I don't believe his story for one minute and never have, I think it's just another racket for him to make money and seem sincere. I truly think he's a bullshit artist.
Exactly how I have always felt about him.

But, if people are willing to drop some coin to hear a gangster tell a phony redemption story, then that's their prerogative and you know what they say about fools and their money.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Slumpy wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:01 pmBut, if people are willing to drop some coin to hear a gangster tell a phony redemption story, then that's their prerogative and you know what they say about fools and their money.
Yep he proved that in this back and forth with our contact, he even mentioned only talking about it when he speaks. He's already trying to hustle us into paying to hear his bullshit.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

For some reason, I watch any new interview he gives,,,,,,,never learned anything NEW after the first 2
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Slumpy
Straightened out

Post by Slumpy »

dixiemafia wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:54 am
Slumpy wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:01 pmBut, if people are willing to drop some coin to hear a gangster tell a phony redemption story, then that's their prerogative and you know what they say about fools and their money.
Yep he proved that in this back and forth with our contact, he even mentioned only talking about it when he speaks. He's already trying to hustle us into paying to hear his bullshit.
Which is funny because he's done a few reddit AMA's in the last couple years... But he only answers the softball questions, mostly repeating lines you can hear in his interviews on YT. I also noticed that he has recently claimed that he's never informed on anyone, and I find myself a little skeptical there.

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/12/28/nyre ... ation.html
Then, in 1989, he obtained an early release from prison after serving three years of his sentence. He admitted being a captain in the Colombo crime family, agreed to cooperate with the authorities and testified in a few cases. But he failed to pay any of the $14 million.
https://www.nytimes.com/1989/03/15/spor ... agent.html
Testifying under a grant of immunity before a packed courtroom, the dapper Mr. Franzese, who is serving a 10-year Federal sentence on racketeering and tax-evasion charges and a concurrent nine-year Florida sentence for racketeering, said that as a silent partner, he pressured no athletes for Mr. Walters, who is a lifelong friends. He explained that he and Mr. Walters had long been associated in the music business, in which Mr. Walters was a prominent booking agent, with such clients as the singer Dionne Warwick
I'm guessing his discovering Jesus didn't involve returning any of his ill gotten gains, either.
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

FriendofFamily wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:06 am
sdeitche wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:57 am
FriendofFamily wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 am So here is his response after he read the 12 Questions again.

"Hey My Friend! - Not sure what purpose is served by answering these questions? Just curiosity? I answer questions at my engagements, or at times for a student doing a paper. Certainly during interviews. But not all these questions just for curiosity in an email. Sorry!!"

Note: I did give him a response back to get him motivated to answer the questions for us.

So here is my opinion on this as he has had these Questions personally handed to him a year and half ago by myself. I was reassured several times during that encounter he would get back to me on answering those questions.

I also had sent periodic reminders about these questions through very close people to Michael. I also had a person in Chicago that knows Michael pretty well and he told me that he (Michael) wasn't comfortable answering these questions. I posted that a while back in the first thread someone else started.

Quite frankly, I wasn't expecting any of these questions to be answered. However, since the BHF as a collective group wanted these answered, I would do my best to get them answered. You never know that in the future he may answer a question or two... If it comes through me I will post it.

Will he answer these questions after his father passes or will he save it for a book. If by answering these questions he would not be in a favorable light with his Dad - Who knows what the motivation is about this. But just a guess I would say he says just enough at these Religious rallys and motivational speeches to bring them in and he is able to make an income and offering them to be RE-MADE as he terms it.

I am not judging the Man in any way - I am just offering my opinion based on observational information.
I'm doing an event with Michael on Friday at the Mob Museum: https://themobmuseum.org/events-posts/a ... ob-museum/

I can try and ask him a couple of these at least.
That would be great - there has to be something that he could answer out of those questions. Hand him the print out and watch for his facial reactions. He'll react to them and then he'll think about it and be as cool as cold gets.
Unfortunately I had to fly back to Florida early and needed to back out of tonight's event.