5 Family's Making Ceremonies

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: 5 Family's Making Ceremonies

Post by gohnjotti »

On a similar note, do we know all the people who were slated to be inducted in the Dec. 7, 2010 ceremony? We know there were a total of four people but the only names I know for certain are Ilario Sessa and Frank Guerra.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:35 pm On a similar note, do we know all the people who were slated to be inducted in the Dec. 7, 2010 ceremony? We know there were a total of four people but the only names I know for certain are Ilario Sessa and Frank Guerra.

The others were Angelo Spata (Carmine Persicos son in law) and someone only IDed as Phil.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:39 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:35 pm On a similar note, do we know all the people who were slated to be inducted in the Dec. 7, 2010 ceremony? We know there were a total of four people but the only names I know for certain are Ilario Sessa and Frank Guerra.

The others were Angelo Spata (Carmine Persicos son in law) and someone only IDed as Phil.

Pogo
Thanks Pogo, good to know.
This is the same Phil that worked with Fat Larry Sessa and Dennis DeLucia?

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Don't know. I only remember that one reference to him in connection with that aborted induction ceremony.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

According to Larry mazza Sam nastasi was made in the same ceremony as Greg scarpa
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Think u forgot to put al muscles armetta on here. He’s with the bonannos and got inducted in 2015 after assaulting some dude on order of the bonannose
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Was it written that he was made in 2015? I don't recall.

Pogo
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

aka black sam he was in the movie family enforcer a cameo role
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

He was inducted probably around the 2013-2015 period if I recall correctly from what was alluded to in the articles. I don’t think it was ever confirmed that he was made BECAUSE of the Fred Forte assault, only that he committed the assault to “rise in stature” with the family or something like that. A.k.a. “In-aid-of-racketeering.” Everybody jumped to the conclusion that he was made because of that sort of wording.
Another thing that proves he wasn’t made because of the assault is because he was a soldier and acting capo in 2015 according to the Probation Department, which receives its information direct from the feds. He was labelled those titles before the assault took place IIRC.

The idea I get is that he was Lovaglio’s right hand man, as well as Lovaglios acting capo for a time. But I don’t think the assault was a family-sanctioned “hit” and I don’t think Armetta even swung a fist at the guy. I’ll have to look at the Probation Department memo from 2015 to match up the dates, but apparently Joe Cammarano went as far as to shelve Lovaglio because of the brazen attack but I can’t remember if that coincides with Armetta’s promotion to acting capo.

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

gohnjotti wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:42 pm He was inducted probably around the 2013-2015 period if I recall correctly from what was alluded to in the articles. I don’t think it was ever confirmed that he was made BECAUSE of the Fred Forte assault, only that he committed the assault to “rise in stature” with the family or something like that. A.k.a. “In-aid-of-racketeering.” Everybody jumped to the conclusion that he was made because of that sort of wording.
Another thing that proves he wasn’t made because of the assault is because he was a soldier and acting capo in 2015 according to the Probation Department, which receives its information direct from the feds. He was labelled those titles before the assault took place IIRC.

The idea I get is that he was Lovaglio’s right hand man, as well as Lovaglios acting capo for a time. But I don’t think the assault was a family-sanctioned “hit” and I don’t think Armetta even swung a fist at the guy. I’ll have to look at the Probation Department memo from 2015 to match up the dates, but apparently Joe Cammarano went as far as to shelve Lovaglio because of the brazen attack but I can’t remember if that coincides with Armetta’s promotion to acting capo.
Oh ok. So why is he bein charged with the assault if he never even took a swing? Thats so stupid.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:18 am
gohnjotti wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:42 pm He was inducted probably around the 2013-2015 period if I recall correctly from what was alluded to in the articles. I don’t think it was ever confirmed that he was made BECAUSE of the Fred Forte assault, only that he committed the assault to “rise in stature” with the family or something like that. A.k.a. “In-aid-of-racketeering.” Everybody jumped to the conclusion that he was made because of that sort of wording.

Oh ok. So why is he bein charged with the assault if he never even took a swing? Thats so stupid.
It’s a bullshit case and the government knows it. I remember when Lovaglio was first arrested, it was an open-and-shut case. Forte was there to testify that it was Lovaglio alone that walked up to him and smashed him up with a glass to the face. Lovaglios drunken attack was caught on surveillance cameras, so if Al Muscles was involved he’d have been arrested back then.
The insult to injury is the “in aid of racketeering” part. The feds want us to believe this attack was anything other than a drunken rage by Lovaglio. They want us to believe he did it on behalf of the Bonanno crime family.

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

I'm not sure how Anthony Graziano and Ronald Lorenzo could have been made from 1976-1978 because they were arrested in an undercover sting on Feb. 1, 1974, after selling eight kilograms of heroin to undercover agents, worth $6 million. It was the largest heroin bust in two years. They were arrested in Fort Lee but both Graziano and Lorenzo lived in SI, and they faced a maximum of 15 years behind bars.

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:27 am I'm not sure how Anthony Graziano and Ronald Lorenzo could have been made from 1976-1978 because they were arrested in an undercover sting on Feb. 1, 1974, after selling eight kilograms of heroin to undercover agents, worth $6 million. It was the largest heroin bust in two years. They were arrested in Fort Lee but both Graziano and Lorenzo lived in SI, and they faced a maximum of 15 years behind bars.
Apparently Lorenzo was (amazingly) never convicted, and I assume Graziano wasn't either then.

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Joseph 'Joe Brewster' DeDomenico was inducted in 1983, according to Larry Mazza's book.

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

JD has Delmonico as being made by early 1979.

Pogo