Who runs the DeCavalcantes?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Who runs the DeCavalcantes?

Post by slimshady_007 »

Does anyone have any good ideas about who runs the show in the DeCavalcantes? Ik for a while it was debated that francesco guarraci ran the show, but i highly doubt that as he was arrested for committing a shake down usually committed by lower level guys. Still, his name is out of the pic since he recently passed away. Any ideas about who could be the don of ‘the real sopranos’?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
johngotti2018
On Record

Re: Who runs the DeCavalcantes?

Post by johngotti2018 »

Some say Charles Majuri.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

"Some say" = goofs on the internet guessing and presenting it as fact. They have been saying Majuri is the Boss on the forums for 12 years and each time official info comes out it is proven wrong. Maybe if they keep at it they might eventually guess one right. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

I guess with the mob, none of us can ever know for sure, things are made for peoples eyes to see, the truth runs behind the scenes like always.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

johngotti2018 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:45 am Some say Charles Majuri.
Could be possible. Either way im sure new york selected someone good as boss considering the shape the family has been in since 99’
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 am "Some say" = goofs on the internet guessing and presenting it as fact. They have been saying Majuri is the Boss on the forums for 12 years and each time official info comes out it is proven wrong. Maybe if they keep at it they might eventually guess one right. :mrgreen:

Pogo
who else is there rn?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

majuri is still alive? he looked like he was in rough shape the last time we saw any pics of him, and that was like 99-03 when all the fuckery with the decavs was going on
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

They're nothing but a glorified crew.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Aside from the nicknames we heard in the Stango bust, all we have is very general info from Scoops Licata's detention memo, though it's been the better part of a decade since the recordings. Thanks to Chucky for posting this a couple years back:
LICATA also inquired about the current leadership of the DeCavalcante LCN Family, which is also known as the “Elizabeth Crew.” LICATA discussed the recent demotion of specific members of the DeCavalcante LCN Family. LICATA noted the sons of a former DeCavalcante leader had been identified as the new power in the family, and expressed both astonishment and disdain about the new leadership. LICATA asked the CW to check with the Gambino administration to verify the new leadership of the DeCavalcante LCN Family because LICATA had business with the crime family.
This would have been circa ~2010-2011, I believe.

These sons could be the Collettis, Riggis, or any number of people given that we don't know who all has been made since the late 90s/early 2000s and the DeCavs have a long history of making sons/relatives.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

So was Guarraci really the acting boss, has that ever been validated.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

B. wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:44 pm Aside from the nicknames we heard in the Stango bust, all we have is very general info from Scoops Licata's detention memo, though it's been the better part of a decade since the recordings. Thanks to Chucky for posting this a couple years back:
LICATA also inquired about the current leadership of the DeCavalcante LCN Family, which is also known as the “Elizabeth Crew.” LICATA discussed the recent demotion of specific members of the DeCavalcante LCN Family. LICATA noted the sons of a former DeCavalcante leader had been identified as the new power in the family, and expressed both astonishment and disdain about the new leadership. LICATA asked the CW to check with the Gambino administration to verify the new leadership of the DeCavalcante LCN Family because LICATA had business with the crime family.
This would have been circa ~2010-2011, I believe.

These sons could be the Collettis, Riggis, or any number of people given that we don't know who all has been made since the late 90s/early 2000s and the DeCavs have a long history of making sons/relatives.
I had no idea about this information. The "Elizabeth Crew" thing sticks out the most.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

How many "active" made guys do they have left?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Frank wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:41 pm So was Guarraci really the acting boss, has that ever been validated.

Yes he was.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:11 pm majuri is still alive? he looked like he was in rough shape the last time we saw any pics of him, and that was like 99-03 when all the fuckery with the decavs was going on
He is still alive and should be 77 or 78 yrs old. He moved from Linden to Clark a few yrs ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Rocco on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:27 am How many "active" made guys do they have left?
Id prob say around 40 made guys on the street.