Philly mob indictment

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Philly mob indictment

Post by slimshady_007 »

Rumor on street is that the boys in Philly are livin on borrowed time and that a rico case is around the corner. Id expect an indictment to drop around July-October. I’m also putting my money on steve mazzone, george borgesi, dom grande, and joey merlino to be indicted for a whole bunch of shit. Im expecting some murders to be included in the indictment. Anyone thinkin the same?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Philly mob indictment

Post by JeremyTheJew »

theres been rumors for a long time now.

thats also why some believe that. Joey wouldnt take the plea bc it would effect him on a RICO... i dont get that...

hopefully ligambi stays outta it
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 pm theres been rumors for a long time now.

thats also why some believe that. Joey wouldnt take the plea bc it would effect him on a RICO... i dont get that...

It seems that Merlino as official boss is the only position that is for sure known. I've seen charts that are all different. I've also read where Ligambi became acting boss again after Merlino was indicted in 2016. So if this happens he could be indicted as well.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Frank wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:26 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 pm theres been rumors for a long time now.

It seems that Merlino as official boss is the only position that is for sure known. I've seen charts that are all different. I've also read where Ligambi became acting boss again after Merlino was indicted in 2016. So if this happens he could be indicted as well.
How much of the family’s affairs would merlino control tho? Ik he prob has some influence since i heard he gave the green light for the depietro hit. But how would he have authority from florida? He definitely cant control day to day operations all the way from florida
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Is this garbage actually based on anything?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Slimshady I'd check under your bed tonight, I think you have a stalker.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:54 pm Slimshady I'd check under your bed tonight, I think you have a stalker.

Pogo
:lol:

Bravo Sir, well played ;)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Heard it in a love song....cant be wrong.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:44 pm
Frank wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:26 pm

How much of the family’s affairs would merlino control tho? Ik he prob has some influence since i heard he gave the green light for the depietro hit. But how would he have authority from florida? He definitely cant control day to day operations all the way from florida
Before he was indicted in 2016, his acting or street boss would go down to Florida and meet with him, or he would go to Philly and meet with his acting boss.I think it's been well established that he has other people running the day to day operations. You said he approved that hit. Also he was caught meeting in Florida and violated his supervised release.
The Greek
Straightened out

Post by The Greek »

Hopefully Ligambi stays out of it? Hopefully he goes to prison where he belongs. It always kills me how some of you guys root for gangsters. Ligambi murdered Frank D'Alfonso and got off. The guy belongs in prison.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Just stop
JerryB
Straightened out

Post by JerryB »

The Greek wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:19 am

Hopefully Ligambi stays out of it? Hopefully he goes to prison where he belongs. It always kills me how some of you guys root for gangsters. Ligambi murdered Frank D'Alfonso and got off. The guy belongs in prison.
+1
Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Believe it when I see it. I think their main target is baby Dom. They want to get him looking at a stiff sentence to see if he will break.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Rocco wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:06 am Believe it when I see it. I think their main target is baby Dom. They want to get him looking at a stiff sentence to see if he will break.
True. The feds say he was the shooter on the depietro hit. Speaking of baby dom, wasn’t his dad a rat in the scarfo reign?
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:12 am
Rocco wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:06 am Believe it when I see it. I think their main target is baby Dom. They want to get him looking at a stiff sentence to see if he will break.
True. The feds say he was the shooter on the depietro hit. Speaking of baby dom, wasn’t his dad a rat in the scarfo reign?
He rolled in '93 when he got popped on a drug charge in prison
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson