Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

yatescj7781
Straightened out

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by yatescj7781 »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:19 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:12 pm
Stroccos wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:08 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:57 pm
Teddy Persico wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:27 am via Dave Schratwieser's twitter

Multiple Sources: New FBI Mob informant in Philly tried to snare several top Philly wiseguys.Did they fall for it?#fox29

Wiseguys: FBI informant tried to hook them.They claim unsuccessfully. Informant visited Mob clubhouse at 11&Jackson.#fox29

Tale of The Tapes. Philly Wiseguys try to figure out which Mob guys and associates caught on wire by new FBI informant.#fox29

FBI looking for more cooperators in ongoing Mob drug probe. Agents visit target of 2017 shooting plot. No takers yet.#fox29

Court docs say Philly "LCN drug trafficking associate" was "talking openly & disparagingly" about drug guys business.#fox29

Documents also say 2 Mob drug suspects sat outside LCN drug associate home for 3 hours preparing to enter & shoot him.#fox29

FBI document: quotes Mob capo about kicking up $ to Mob higher ups."Whatever I do goes up...I do it on a weekly basis."#fox29

FBI Doc:Kicking cash to Mob big shots.Quotes wiseguy "Yeah that's our business...All this is structure.It 's what you do.#fox29
Fucking mayo face blocked me on Twitter for naming Tony Persiano as the rat. You see how much LE dick he has been sucking lately. Him and Anastasia have no sources on the street. That much is obvious.
I think they both have street sources , they don’t blurting everyone out to the public is the fact they keep those sources,
Sources for a reporter are different from sources in a criminal complaint where the defendant surely knows who the cooperator was. Mayo's reason was they don't float out the cooperators name until they have a chance to defend themselves and comment. Bullshit. His LE sources either didnt tell him the name or told him not to release it. He got pissed when I said it was Anthony Persiano on his twitter. Started acting like a bitch saying "Well maybe you should come on the next Mob Talk if you know who it is"
goood reporters don’t burn there sources , why would he give out the name when it’s not been released yet , what if in the rare instance where Persiano was not the rat , he / his station could be sued etc etc these guys have a cushy gig u think they give a crap what some weirdos on twitter thinks
You pretty much answered my question. Dave S wasn't sure who the rat was, which means his sources aren't that great. He can float whatever wiseguys name he wants around though.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Let's not get carried away here. Dave is a reporter. He works for a corporation that will chew him up and spit him out if he costs them money instead of making money. If he identifies someone as a rat before law enforcement does and he's wrong, he may very well get sued. At the very least it would be reckless given the platform that he has. You can't fault him for not confirming rumors if he isn't allowed to cite his source.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

dack2001 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:13 am Let's not get carried away here. Dave is a reporter. He works for a corporation that will chew him up and spit him out if he costs them money instead of making money. If he identifies someone as a rat before law enforcement does and he's wrong, he may very well get sued. At the very least it would be reckless given the platform that he has. You can't fault him for not confirming rumors if he isn't allowed to cite his source.
+1
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

I don't believe its indicative one way or another how good his "source" is, it would be insane for him to get in an internet pissing match over the name of a suspected confidential informant. He should wait until one of the defense attorneys outs the rat for him.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

dack2001 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:13 am Let's not get carried away here. Dave is a reporter. He works for a corporation that will chew him up and spit him out if he costs them money instead of making money. If he identifies someone as a rat before law enforcement does and he's wrong, he may very well get sued. At the very least it would be reckless given the platform that he has. You can't fault him for not confirming rumors if he isn't allowed to cite his source.
extacly he knows who the informent is , but remember he should cowtow to the losers on twitter hahaha
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Schratwieser reports Gallachio got bail. Home confinement.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

New Mob Talk with Anastasia and Schratweiser

https://youtu.be/GerVnnYmh_c
All roads lead to New York.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

You guy on Mayo face's dick, what did you think of that Mob talk he did a while back with the supposed "Made Member" where they altered his voice and blacked out his face? You ate that shit up didn't you?
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

dack2001 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:15 am I don't believe its indicative one way or another how good his "source" is, it would be insane for him to get in an internet pissing match over the name of a suspected confidential informant. He should wait until one of the defense attorneys outs the rat for him.
You contradict yourself. You say he has good sources and knows who the rat is, then say god forbid he gets sued if he is wrong about who the rat is.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Is there a street/slang term for what these guys were selling? "Heroin pills" sounds retarded.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Ivan wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:14 pm Is there a street/slang term for what these guys were selling? "Heroin pills" sounds retarded.
They're fake oxycodone 30's
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

I conflate George A's sources with Dave's sources. I think they both have deep background sources and share them, Im sure. That doesn't change my opinion. There is always a strong possibility that your source would deliberately mislead you or be mislead himself. Naming a potential informant without identification from official law enforcement documents probably isn't worth the risk of being sued to the reporter, in these days. In the past maybe it would be but now Fox will drop Schrat without thinking twice.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

dack2001 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:44 am I conflate George A's sources with Dave's sources. I think they both have deep background sources and share them, Im sure. That doesn't change my opinion. There is always a strong possibility that your source would deliberately mislead you or be mislead himself. Naming a potential informant without identification from official law enforcement documents probably isn't worth the risk of being sued to the reporter, in these days. In the past maybe it would be but now Fox will drop Schrat without thinking twice.
I agree. It's called being smart by playing it safe, especially now, when these networks are ready to fire anybody over anything (especially white men) because that is the politically correct thing to do. :mrgreen:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

yatescj7781 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:04 pm You guy on Mayo face's dick, what did you think of that Mob talk he did a while back with the supposed "Made Member" where they altered his voice and blacked out his face? You ate that shit up didn't you?
Most people here called bull shot actually. It seemed like a stunt to gain clicks.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:08 pm complaint say Salvatore Piccolo is made member of Philly Mob. Allegedly sold 98% pure crystal meth to undercover.#fox29

You wanted to be in the game right? Now you're in the game.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.