Most "stylish" gangster deaths

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Most "stylish" gangster deaths

Post by toto »

Lo Piccolo's guys dressed as cops and kidnapped Giampiero Tocco when he went to collect his daughter from school - they told her don't worry and stay in the car. They took him to a place in Torretta where he was personally interrogated by Lo Piccolo about the murder of Giuseppe Di Maggio son of Procopio Di Maggio old time boss of Cinisi.

When Lo Piccolo came in the room he asked Tocco "You know who I am?" and Tocco said "Yeah, I know and I'm very honored to meet you." A few questions later Lo Piccolo signalled end of questions by stretching his arms out and then they strangled him and dissolved the body in acid.
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

toto wrote:They took him to a place in Torretta where he was personally interrogated by Lo Piccolo about the murder of Giuseppe Di Maggio son of Procopio Di Maggio old time boss of Cinisi.
By the way, who killed Giuseppe Di Maggio? Was it on Provenzano's orders?
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

Dwalin2014 wrote:
toto wrote:They took him to a place in Torretta where he was personally interrogated by Lo Piccolo about the murder of Giuseppe Di Maggio son of Procopio Di Maggio old time boss of Cinisi.
By the way, who killed Giuseppe Di Maggio? Was it on Provenzano's orders?
I think it was a local struggle with local mafia families and some guys made a move to take Cinisi but Giuseppe Di Maggio opposed them so they killed him. Provenzano then gave a green light to Lo Piccolo to find who did it and take action because Procopio Di Maggio couldn't do anything. I don't remember exactly but it was reported at that time one of Provenzano's relatives married a Palazzolo girl from Cinisi which makes him related to all these Cinisi families.
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

bronx wrote:it was inzerillo's uncle who was pleading, and santo said don't give them the satisfaction
Calogero Di Maggio. According to Gaspare Mutolo he, Davi, Ganci and Scaglione held the arms and Nino Rotolo strangled him. He mentioned Nino Madonia strangled Santo Inzerillo. I believe this more than Pino Marchese mainly because one audio I heard of Pino Marchese he sounded like a retard.

Mimmo Teresi and those guys were murdered one day after.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

There is still no better picture of a mob hit them Carmine Galante laying dead in a pool of blood with a cigar still in his mouth.....it takes the cake...
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Rocco wrote:There is still no better picture of a mob hit them Carmine Galante laying dead in a pool of blood with a cigar still in his mouth.....it takes the cake...

That one and then of course the Castellano hit.
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

Rocco wrote:There is still no better picture of a mob hit them Carmine Galante laying dead in a pool of blood with a cigar still in his mouth.....it takes the cake...
i think it was joe Coffey who said the cigar was replaced in his mouth after he was shot by a photographer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

santo died like a real man. that's why rotolo was so scared of giuseppe inzerillo. giuseppe inzerillo is santo's son and rotolo was pretending him to leave palermo. giuseppe was inducted in the early 2000s. he frequents ny. he was with his uncle calogero di maggio.

nino grado died like that too.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Philly capo Johnny keys Simone for me , even wen a police car drove past he could have screamed for help but told gravano don't worry this is family business
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

SONNY BLACK...." HIT ME AGAIN AND MAKE IT GOOD"
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Rocco wrote:SONNY BLACK...." HIT ME AGAIN AND MAKE IT GOOD"
Thats gangster to the core.......Soliai