Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by Rocco »

chubby wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:44 pm Michael gallichio is the son of Lou and brother to nick? If so I got a few pics of him.
Yes they were all busted together pushing pills like 14yrs ago. The old man lost the house to seizure.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

How were none of the Gallichios made? Got multiple generations around Newark who deal with made guys? Kind of strange. Like michaels nickname "pelican"
maninblack
On Record

Post by maninblack »

Rocco wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:37 pm
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:44 pm So Persiano was a Lucchese associate in North Jersey with Scarfo Jr, later on he is transferred to the Philly Family, then made? Is that the consensus. Can't wait to hear the details of his making ceremony. Second question, who is CS-2?

And you guys were right. Individual 2 was Persiano's Capo. Servidio's capo was only referred to as Servidio's Capo. Not an "Individual" in the indictment.
Looks like Persiano was an associate of Scarfo Jr. BUT Persaino is NOT a north jersey guy. He is from South Jersey(AC Suburbs) which is probably how Scarfo knows him and was around him. Everything I can find on this guys doesn't not have him ever residing in North Jersey or around the Perna's..ever. Always Nicky Jr. in South Jersey. I would have to imagine this Persiano guy flipped or became a dry snitch during the First Plus indictment. Then when Nicky Jr went down he fell or made his way into the Philly Family thru guys around AC area. Persiano is from Northfield and Absecon NJ area. Also looks like Persiano started being around Nicky Jr once JR moved to AC area and starting putting together a South Jersey Crew.
Yeah Piccolo and Scarfo Sr. are cousins, Perisano was originally a Lucchese Jersey crew guy with Scarfo Jr. and went he went away for the firstplus case Persiano went under Piccolo who basically links the Scarfo guys to the Merlino faction of the family. Joey is tight with the Perna sons (Their dad Ralph runs the North Jersey Lucchese section of family that Scarfo Jr. was in) and suppodsedly they gave the approval for the switch
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

I wonder if they are trying to get someone to say that money was kicked up to Joey, to discredit his claim that he was out of the life.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

UTC wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:53 pm I wonder if they are trying to get someone to say that money was kicked up to Joey, to discredit his claim that he was out of the life.
I think you are spot on there. Any link to get to Joey they are gonna go after. They've had a hard on for him for 20 years
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

UTC wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:53 pm I wonder if they are trying to get someone to say that money was kicked up to Joey, to discredit his claim that he was out of the life.
Makes sense...then again why take him to trial on the medical fraud if they could tie him up in a RICO?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Utc, no doubt they looking to establish chain of command...fughetaboutit..milliondollar question, wasting time in money anr throwing him offers undee 2 years, in a district not even pertaining to him...
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:26 am
Makes sense...then again why take him to trial on the medical fraud if they could tie him up in a RICO?
Even if the Feds lose they win ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Has Baby Dom ever done any prison time? Like father like son? We shall see.... Surprised they made the son of a rat . You see where one family members flips and the other stays in LCN. Both were already made etc. But not to often a father flips then decades later they make his son a member of LCN. Its like if Amuso would make Gaspipe's son this year. Not a common thing. Makes you wonder if they are working on something bigger OR they don't have enough on Baby Dom on tape for a RICO conspiracy charge so they reeled it in and picked up Piccolo and Servidio. ?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Didn't they make Fish Cafaro's son? I think he disowned his father.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Pretty sure fish cafaros son Thomas was/is/will always be an associate. Yet I have heard he's been close and respected for a long time. Since he agreed to disown his father for flipping they didn't take the sins of the father out on the son. Same thing I would assume with grande. Wayne flipped and dom and his mother fully disowned him and it was known they didn't agree with him flipping. Also dom is related to piccolos and the mazzones so I'm sure that helped him out also. All I've ever heard about dom is basically how he's very well like by everyone. Literally everyone and he's wise beyond his years. Who do you guys think schooled and brought up dom in lcn?? Like I said it's hard to say he's always around everyone. Steve mazzone. Lance, borgesi, Chang ect
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Nicodemo brought him up in the early 2000s. If I remember correctly, Dom was a 10th & O guy before he came over officially under the auspices of Nicodemo and the Philly LCN.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:26 am
The SDNY didn't tell any other field offices that they were working on a case against Merlino. They kept Philadelphia and Tampa in the dark about it.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Rocco wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:59 pm Has Baby Dom ever done any prison time? Like father like son? We shall see.... Surprised they made the son of a rat . You see where one family members flips and the other stays in LCN. Both were already made etc. But not to often a father flips then decades later they make his son a member of LCN. Its like if Amuso would make Gaspipe's son this year. Not a common thing. Makes you wonder if they are working on something bigger OR they don't have enough on Baby Dom on tape for a RICO conspiracy charge so they reeled it in and picked up Piccolo and Servidio. ?
I think it was Gotti that said..."I won't hold the sins of the father against the son"

Probably applies here.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"