Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

yatescj7781
Straightened out

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by yatescj7781 »

maninblack wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:52 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:43 am So you think after Tony nicks was arrested the crew was split between baby Dom #1 and Mikey Lance #2 and Servidio was transferred into Mikey Lance crew while persiano was in grandes crew? Plausible.
I think Lance got a bump and Dom took over as Captain of his crew
So what was Lance bumped up to? Ruling panel? There are so many top guys back on the street today it's hard to put them all in a box as far as a title. You think guys like Lance, borgesi, lucibelll are a type of super capo? Maybe 2 capos report to each of them as a buffer to the admin? My theory until Baby Dom was seen with Merlino in NY. So what is Lance? Consigliere?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Phillys always been top heavy.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:40 pm Guys, I need clarification...please. Is Perisano the CI in both the Piccolo indictment AND the Servidio, Cianese, Gallicio indictment?
Is Perisano a Philly member or a Luchese N. Jersey member? The Servidio indictment states the CI is a Philly member.
Thanks, Mr. Confused.
yes hes one of the ci"s in both cases , he brought In the undercover feds , it appears hes a philly guy , guess we will wait and see
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

So Persiano was a Lucchese associate in North Jersey with Scarfo Jr, later on he is transferred to the Philly Family, then made? Is that the consensus. Can't wait to hear the details of his making ceremony. Second question, who is CS-2?

And you guys were right. Individual 2 was Persiano's Capo. Servidio's capo was only referred to as Servidio's Capo. Not an "Individual" in the indictment.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:41 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:40 pm Guys, I need clarification...please. Is Perisano the CI in both the Piccolo indictment AND the Servidio, Cianese, Gallicio indictment?
Is Perisano a Philly member or a Luchese N. Jersey member? The Servidio indictment states the CI is a Philly member.
Thanks, Mr. Confused.
yes hes one of the ci"s in both cases , he brought In the undercover feds , it appears hes a philly guy , guess we will wait and see
Thanks stroccos. I'm trying to follow coherently.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:44 pmAnd you guys were right. Individual 2 was Persiano's Capo. Servidio's capo was only referred to as Servidio's Capo. Not an "Individual" in the indictment.
About fucking time someone besides me understood this, it wasn't confusing to read that thing and how people confused that was driving me crazy. I wanted to throw my phone out the window every time I saw that.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Chucky wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:38 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:44 pmAnd you guys were right. Individual 2 was Persiano's Capo. Servidio's capo was only referred to as Servidio's Capo. Not an "Individual" in the indictment.
About fucking time someone besides me understood this, it wasn't confusing to read that thing and how people confused that was driving me crazy. I wanted to throw my phone out the window every time I saw that.
Read my PM.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

So they dont have enough to charge Grande assuming he is the kid capo spoken about?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:22 pm So they dont have enough to charge Grande assuming he is the kid capo spoken about?
I would assume If the ci had servidio on tape like that I think it would be safe to say he has to have loads of tapes on his captain. I mean the captain was saying he had to kick up weekly so I'm assuming the ci was meeting his skipper several times a month to kick up and he had to have got tapes on his captain. Like I said depending on who else he has on tape the indictments might keep coming and it could be a huge chain reaction that leads to multiple murders being solved. I'm sure everyone in philly is freaking the fuxk out right now. As far as we know there could already be other soldiers wired up cause of this.

Side note- who's crew is al cat in? He lives in Delaware and would make sense if he was south jersey based. Not saying he's a captain but he's one of the only other people who's young enough to be considered a "kid" besides grande. But I'm not saying the kid is al lance. No way he's a captain. The kid has to be grande. Just throwing out some thoughts
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:44 pm So Persiano was a Lucchese associate in North Jersey with Scarfo Jr, later on he is transferred to the Philly Family, then made? Is that the consensus. Can't wait to hear the details of his making ceremony. Second question, who is CS-2?

And you guys were right. Individual 2 was Persiano's Capo. Servidio's capo was only referred to as Servidio's Capo. Not an "Individual" in the indictment.
Looks like Persiano was an associate of Scarfo Jr. BUT Persaino is NOT a north jersey guy. He is from South Jersey(AC Suburbs) which is probably how Scarfo knows him and was around him. Everything I can find on this guys doesn't not have him ever residing in North Jersey or around the Perna's..ever. Always Nicky Jr. in South Jersey. I would have to imagine this Persiano guy flipped or became a dry snitch during the First Plus indictment. Then when Nicky Jr went down he fell or made his way into the Philly Family thru guys around AC area. Persiano is from Northfield and Absecon NJ area. Also looks like Persiano started being around Nicky Jr once JR moved to AC area and starting putting together a South Jersey Crew.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Michael gallichio is the son of Lou and brother to nick? If so I got a few pics of him.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by phatmatress777 »

Ivan wrote:
TommyGambino wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:11 am 66 year old made guy shoplifting, hard times.
Reminds me of Licavoli who used to do shit like switching price tags at stores even though he was a millionaire boss of Cleveland with the Las Vegas skim coming in.
And paul vario who enjoyed using stolen credit cards while eating at lavish restaurants. In a lot of cases its the thrill of getting over however this day in age harder times could be more into play here.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

chubby wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:44 pm Michael gallichio is the son of Lou and brother to nick? If so I got a few pics of him.
Pretty sure that's him. A lot about the Gallicchio's and Campisi's in the Bob Buccino book.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Chucky, I understood it from minute one, read my posts, didn’t waiver off it
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

TJ wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:48 pm Chucky, I understood it from minute one, read my posts, didn’t waiver off it
I know you did TJ, but some other people here whiffed on that.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson