Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:26 am I posted the piccolo indictment for anyone who cares to read it in the fbi file section under the indictment thread ,

Good find. Looks like Piccolo is also finished. He has two previous convictions (August 1991 and August 2015 and is still on probation according to the indictment) for trafficking drugs. Now with this case he will be going away for a LONG time.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Alleged Philly/Jersey informant Anthony Persiano
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

yatescj7781 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:59 pm
Stroccos wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:01 pm
TJ wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:58 pm I don’t think scoops is either...
About a zero chance scoops is selling heroin pills lol
I'm not saying Scoops was selling them. "Individual one" is CS1's captain. "Individual 2" is Servidio's captain. Even though Servidio is living in South Jersey he used to be part of the crew in North Jersey. The Philly admin has specifically told him not involve himself with anything in A.C.
Well the capo dubbed the “kid” ( grande?) was at least inquiring about them , he’s on tape doing so
Anything is plausble ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Great find HB.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:11 am 66 year old made guy shoplifting, hard times.
Reminds me of Licavoli who used to do shit like switching price tags at stores even though he was a millionaire boss of Cleveland with the Las Vegas skim coming in.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:15 am And I believe the guy who the rat AP killed in South Philly in the early 1990s is related to a guy who operates in AC present day who is aligned with Skinny Joey....

tony califerio was who he killed, who is he related to ?
maninblack
On Record

Post by maninblack »

maninblack wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:50 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:14 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:13 am
maninblack wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:52 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:43 am So you think after Tony nicks was arrested the crew was split between baby Dom #1 and Mikey Lance #2 and Servidio was transferred into Mikey Lance crew while persiano was in grandes crew? Plausible.
I think Lance got a bump and Dom took over as Captain of his crew
If so, who is Servidio's capo then?
if its North Jersey I would say Fazzini or Scoops but I dont see it, I think more likely its gotta be Dom or Anthony Accardo. Theres tons of articles over the past couple years from 2015-2017 you can pull up that talk about how the fbi has "launched a major probe" against the Philly Mob and is aggresively pursusing Mikey Lance specifically and that crew of the family. And we know they still want Dom too from the Depietro thing and maybe are trying to work their way up the latter from Servidio to Dom or up to Lance. The only other option it could be is a South Jersey capo but I doubt it
Just some quick breaking news.. Scott Burnstein from Gangsterreport just told me that the rat was actually originally from The North Jersey Lucchese crew not the PhIlly North Jersey crew and Merlino okayed the transfer via the Pernas who most people know run the North Jersey Luccheses. Also Piccolo links Scarfo and Merlino guys through Dom Grande so i was actually right last night about Dom Grande being “the kid” after I did the math that he runs AC for Mikey Lance lol. Seems like those North Jersey/Scarfo guys were allowed to run around jersey just couldn’t go on Grande/Lance’s AC turf
maninblack
On Record

Post by maninblack »

the funny thing with Joey and all this drama that’s gone on with the Philly family is just like with the Rubeo being with the Genovese, Persiano was with the Lucchese’s so it’s these New York guys ruining their family not their own home grown guys
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

maninblack wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:49 pm the funny thing with Joey and all this drama that’s gone on with the Philly family is just like with the Rubeo being with the Genovese, Persiano was with the Lucchese’s so it’s these New York guys ruining their family not their own home grown guys
Interesting so he was made because he was close to Scarfo jr ? Makes sense
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Guys, I need clarification...please. Is Perisano the CI in both the Piccolo indictment AND the Servidio, Cianese, Gallicio indictment?
Is Perisano a Philly member or a Luchese N. Jersey member? The Servidio indictment states the CI is a Philly member.
Thanks, Mr. Confused.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:01 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:15 am And I believe the guy who the rat AP killed in South Philly in the early 1990s is related to a guy who operates in AC present day who is aligned with Skinny Joey....

The last name is spelled wrong there and I'm not going to out him here on this forum due to the fact that he's not out on any of those charts you guys post here. He's never even been mentioned on any of these boards before. He's Allegedly Joeys guy in AC these days, I'm hearing he might have troubles from all of this that went down in the next round of indictments possibly. And no he's wasn't in The Borgata AC bust either....
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Curiosity wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:12 pm
B. wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:51 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:05 am http://gangsterreport.com/the-listening ... nt-abound/

Piccolo has a few low level shoplifting arrests in the AC area it appears that I found out. Piccolo was also once married to a Grande, wonder if Dom will end up getting picked up in this investigation.
Piccolo's sister was married to Wayne Grande, but she disowned him when Grande flipped and set-up/cooperated against Piccolo in a drug case. Sam Piccolo is the maternal uncle of Dom Grande by blood, so would make sense if they are associated on the street. Piccolo and his sister are directly related to the more well-known Piccolos from the old days, their grandfather being another brother of Nick/Joe/Mike I believe.

A guy on the Real Deal circa 2006-2008 claimed that Sammy Piccolo, who was virtually unheard of online, was a made member and had some other interesting info about his activities that couldn't be confirmed at the time, but now looks like it may have been true -- who knows.

Will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Grande could very well be that young captain, given that Merlino took him to NYC to meet ranking Genovese members, Grande's relation to the Mazzones, and of course if he did participate in that hit a few years ago that is always helpful for getting credibility in Philly.
I believe Sam and Rita Piccolo's grandfather/father (not sure which one) was a brother of Nick, Joe, and Mike Piccolo's father Domenic.
I checked over the records I've seen, and it looks like Sam and Rita's father was Domenic (hence the naming of Dom Grande), who was an older brother of Tony Buck Piccolo. Domenic and Tony's father was Salvatore, who I believe was the younger brother of Domenico Piccolo, father of Nick/Joe/Mike Piccolo.

Here's a topic I made a few years ago on the Philly Piccolos:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=742

Also, since Persiano was linked to the FirstPlus scam w/ Scarfo and Pelullo 10 years ago, that's an indication he was a Lucchese associate at the time. I believe Sammy Piccolo was also associating with Scarfo then, so seems the Philly family absorbed some of Scarfo Jr.'s guys and inducted these two. Maybe they were among the guys proposed by Merlino who Ligambi refused to induct until Merlino got home because he didn't know them.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:39 pm
Stroccos wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:01 pm

The last name is spelled wrong there and I'm not going to out him here on this forum due to the fact that he's not out on any of those charts you guys post here. He's never even been mentioned on any of these boards before. He's Allegedly Joeys guy in AC these days, I'm hearing he might have troubles from all of this that went down in the next round of indictments possibly. And no he's wasn't in The Borgata AC bust either....
I sure we can figure it out and I will post it
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

B. wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:21 pmAlso, since Persiano was linked to the FirstPlus scam w/ Scarfo and Pelullo 10 years ago, that's an indication he was a Lucchese associate at the time. I believe Sammy Piccolo was also associating with Scarfo then, so seems the Philly family absorbed some of Scarfo Jr.'s guys and inducted these two. Maybe they were among the guys proposed by Merlino who Ligambi refused to induct until Merlino got home because he didn't know them.
It's also possible that they were already made and aligned with the Scarfo's, much like Joe Grande did.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

RD Forum was before my time but from what many, many posters have stated and complained about here is that almost EVERYBODY at some point got banned from that RD Thing. LOL I also would bet that the Feds know about every guy involved in some illegal street racket in the remaining Families, especially the smaller ones outside of New York. They just silently gather more info before they make their move. Too difficult in 2018 to be operating a blue collar street racket and have no one talking about it, have no one wired or have no ongoing surveillance by the Feds. Almost impossible.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".