Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Chucky
Full Patched

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by Chucky »

Individual 2 is Persiano's capo, not Servidio's. Page 14 and 16 I think make that pretty clear. Individual 2 tells Persiano that Servidio should check in with his capo, he was not referring to himself.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Mayo face talking shit, surely

Dave Schratwieser

@DSchratwieser
Follow Follow @DSchratwieser
More
Replying to @gashouse2522 @KarenFox29 @FOX29philly
More made guys on street now than Scarfo days
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

So it's Anthony Persiano? Never heard of him
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:03 am So it's Anthony Persiano? Never heard of him
Yet people continued to guess Nicodemo or Fazzini even after they were told it wasn't a well known guy. Not directing this at you though, Tommy.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Chucky wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:08 am
TommyGambino wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:03 am So it's Anthony Persiano? Never heard of him
Yet people continued to guess Nicodemo or Fazzini even after they were told it wasn't a well known guy. Not directing this at you though, Tommy.
Do you know much about him?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Chucky wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:08 am
If Nicodemo hasnt talked already, he isnt going to. Dont know why he is the first name to toss out every time.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

jimmy_beans8 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:28 pm Listening to the podcast....judgement on credence still up in the air,,,,,but the other board did give a clue,,,but they didn't wanna put the name out there,,,,, SUPPOSEDLY SOMEONE THAT IS NOT ON THE CHARTS,,,,,,,correct yates
There goes the FBI fanboys theory of the feds know every made guy of every family...

:lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

And I believe the guy who the rat AP killed in South Philly in the early 1990s is related to a guy who operates in AC present day who is aligned with Skinny Joey....
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

chubby wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:41 pm I can't believe they even have a market for those bunk ass fake pressed pills. You would have to be a moron to buy those things or sell them. Asking to kill someone selling shit pressed with fentanyl... man it seems like servidio was literally a pretty low end drug dealer for the most part. I thought since he was under scoops before in north jersey he would mainly be a book guy and loans.maybe he did some of that but I figured it would come up on the tapes. Instead all they were doing was selling fake homemade perc 30s. Wonder if servidio is going to flip cause he's fucked and jersey doesn't take the whole fentanyl/opiate thing lightly...should have stuck to selling stolen cigs. Really want to know who the informants skipper is cause he must have tapes on him also and god knows who else. This could be the straw that breaks the camels back and causes a chain reaction of flipping and could end up solving the long John hit, the gongs hit, ect.. most interesting thing to happen in a long time

I agree chubby.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:43 am There goes the FBI fanboys theory of the feds know every made guy of every family...

If you were a little smarter you would know how dumb you just sounded.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:13 am Piccolo has a major shoplifting problem it appears:

http://www.shorenewstoday.com/middle_to ... 96584.html

http://www.shorenewstoday.com/pleasantv ... f0a00.html
66 year old made guy shoplifting, hard times.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:00 am
Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:43 am There goes the FBI fanboys theory of the feds know every made guy of every family...

If you were a little smarter you would know how dumb you just sounded.

Pogo
Um, yeah. A name not being on forum charts hardly means the feds aren't aware of them.
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Especially a guy who was just, you know, indicted as a made member dealing with undercover Feds and wired up informants and who had previously been indicted by the Feds. But yeah I'm sure they don't know who this guy is at all. :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:37 am Especially a guy who was just, you know, indicted as a made member dealing with undercover Feds and wired up informants and who had previously been indicted by the Feds. But yeah I'm sure they don't know who this guy is at all. :roll:

Pogo
feds know every made guy in Phili weather they make it public or not is a different matter ,
I posted the piccolo indictment for anyone who cares to read it in the fbi file section under the indictment thread ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo