Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by JeremyTheJew »

the chin 123 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:41 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:09 pm who are the three street bosses out?
cheeze dinunzio, spagnolo (??) maybe?

anyone see the Boston mob movie By The Gun?? its like 2016 . i liked it.

it suprises me Boston doesnt have a youth wanting to be LCN. is any irish mob there at all?

Bobby carrozza was in the war in the 90s too i believe?.interesting if hes still active
i will watch it
thanks jeremy.
you will like it. plz let uz know after what u think.
Harvey Keitel is boss.

and another thing I enjoyed about it was the realism where zome of the Irish gangsters even said how there's no mafia left there

----

NOW ... here is a movie that Donnie Brasco co wrote and produced ... 10TH AND WOLF. lol, it's Giovani Ramsi playing Joey Merlino. totally corny... but worth it to watch o nce.

NOW
THE BEST INDI MAFIA MOVIE IS HANDS DOWN ;

ONE DEADLY ROAD.

the casso story. burt young and al demeo
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Luca Brasi wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:48 am
Frank wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:55 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:09 pm who are the three street bosses out?

it suprises me Boston doesnt have a youth wanting to be LCN. is any irish mob there at all?

Bobby carrozza was in the war in the 90s too i believe?.interesting if hes still active
The third one is Anthony DiNunzio.
Now to answer what is left of the Irish crew, you always hear about the Hogans in Soithie etc. But its not organized anything like it was but you have guys who basically still do their particular thing were around back when Howie was is in charge. You have guys like Joey Yeradi who seems to get pinched 3 times a year, a close associate of his Joe Gialanella, huge bookie north of Boston. Arthur Gianelli before he went away. Ricky Sperlinga before he passed back in 06 I believe. The son of one of the greatest street guys to come out of my area Sal, who was killed back in 80 or so. Phil Pop out of Revere. Joe Trevisani, who wasn't big in the last decade of his life but was trusted by everyone who knew him. Did a fews years in Danbury on Contempt with my old man. The Tzannos brothers who were feared and even in their golden yrs still are tough MF's out of Winthrop but after Greg's bust in 03, hasn't had much except the usual go toos. All of thesw guys are closely associated with the Italians in town, Revere, East Boston. What is left of it really doesn't have many Irish surnames included, but back in thw hey day came up under some of the most feared guys around. Hope this helps,

Take care,

Luca
hey LUca, thanks for input. im a little confused tho
u stated that thread talking about the Irish and how they are still doing there things but u only mentioned Italians ! lol

i do know the Irish didnt get to into ethics. had there evere been any type of initiation. even just a dinner, i mean whirey did havr a full admin.
whitey; boss
flrmmi- consig
Kevin weeks - UB
red o Shea (right name? wrote that book)- captain
Luca Brasi
On Record

Post by Luca Brasi »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Now to answer what is left of the Irish crew, you always hear about the Hogans in Soithie etc. But its not organized anything like it was but you have guys who basically still do their particular thing were around back when Howie was is in charge. You have guys like Joey Yeradi who seems to get pinched 3 times a year, a close associate of his Joe Gialanella, huge bookie north of Boston. Arthur Gianelli before he went away. Ricky Sperlinga before he passed back in 06 I believe. The son of one of the greatest street guys to come out of my area Sal, who was killed back in 80 or so. Phil Pop out of Revere. Joe Trevisani, who wasn't big in the last decade of his life but was trusted by everyone who knew him. Did a fews years in Danbury on Contempt with my old man. The Tzannos brothers who were feared and even in their golden yrs still are tough MF's out of Winthrop but after Greg's bust in 03, hasn't had much except the usual go toos. All of thesw guys are closely associated with the Italians in town, Revere, East Boston. What is left of it really doesn't have many Irish surnames included, but back in thw hey day came up under some of the most feared guys around. Hope this helps,

Take care,

Luca
u stated that thread talking about the Irish and how they are still doing there things but u only mentioned Italians ! lol

i do know the Irish didnt get to into ethics. had there evere been any type of initiation. even just a dinner, i mean whirey did havr a full admin.
whitey; boss
flrmmi- consig
Kevin weeks - UB
Ya Jeremy,
I dont much about Southie, a little bit about Charlestown. Have some family from there but not much info regarding present day. Just getting into diversity that's still around...haha Take care,

Luca
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:06 am
johngotti2018 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:18 am
Buffalo is dead
We don't know the real deal when it comes to Buffalo. It's clear from the Bonanno/Canada bust that there are still active Buffalo family members but how many and the extent of their power is unknown. That whole area around Hamilton/Toronto which was traditionally Buffalo family territory seems like very fertile ground.
Yes, we do know the real deal when it comes to Buffalo, despite what that fraud "Rooster" over on GBB claims. Those who are ignorant enough to believe his BS deserve to be fooled.

And, no, we can't compare Boston to Buffalo. Boston is still recognized as an active family. Buffalo isn't.
All roads lead to New York.
Luca Brasi
On Record

Post by Luca Brasi »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Take care,

Luca

whitey; boss
flrmmi- consig
Kevin weeks - UB
Also, TJ,, he will know alot more, he's a little older than me and definitely was around some serious crews. If he is who I think, he has one of the best reps on the street, in my area, stand up, been around.. Take care,

Luca
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:30 pm

Yes, we do know the real deal when it comes to Buffalo, despite what that fraud "Rooster" over on GBB claims. Those who are ignorant enough to believe his BS deserve to be fooled.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't go on GBB and never have so I don't know who or what the fuck you're talking about.

You know the real deal? cause I've been trying to figure out who the Todaro family members were in that bust. So why don't you tell us all and stop keeping secrets if you know something cmon share. Clearly they have some active members so please tell me what those guys have been up to since you claim to know.

Do you come off like a know it all jerkoff on purpose or is it just natural?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:07 am

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't go on GBB and never have so I don't know who or what the fuck you're talking about.

You know the real deal? cause I've been trying to figure out who the Todaro family members were in that bust. So why don't you tell us all and stop keeping secrets if you know something cmon share. Clearly they have some active members so please tell me what those guys have been up to since you claim to know.
There's nothing secret about what I'm saying. There hasn't been a significant mob case in Buffalo in over 20 years. And you won't see it on any list of remaining families since the 1990s.

A couple guys who are members of the family being caught up in that bust doesn't resurrect the family any more than D'Elia or Cammisano being charged meant the NE Pennsylvania or Kansas City families were still around.

An article on Buffalo from a year ago -
http://buffalonews.com/2017/03/19/fbi-s ... perations/
Do you come off like a know it all jerkoff on purpose or is it just natural?
It's natural. A gift.
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Don't bother engaging Mr. Fresh Street Talk himself Barziniallalong.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

no administration or anything like that..whitey, matarano, howie, stevie, mac, when they had the hill running strong late 70s they split it up i guess evenly..except whitey and stevie where ratting on them haha...but nothing formal..eveyrone in the city knew that they all were boogie men, no doubt, ballsy..i mean were they feared? not so much feared by the italians, but respected , yes...but none of the admin, iniation or any of that stuff...love red btw, good man, also at the aforementioned early 90s danbury as well
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

TJ wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 am no administration or anything like that..whitey, matarano, howie, stevie, mac, when they had the hill running strong late 70s they split it up i guess evenly..except whitey and stevie where ratting on them haha...but nothing formal..eveyrone in the city knew that they all were boogie men, no doubt, ballsy..i mean were they feared? not so much feared by the italians, but respected , yes...but none of the admin, iniation or any of that stuff...love red btw, good man, also at the aforementioned early 90s danbury as well
I can’t remember did red flip ?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:12 am
TJ wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 am no administration or anything like that..whitey, matarano, howie, stevie, mac, when they had the hill running strong late 70s they split it up i guess evenly..except whitey and stevie where ratting on them haha...but nothing formal..eveyrone in the city knew that they all were boogie men, no doubt, ballsy..i mean were they feared? not so much feared by the italians, but respected , yes...but none of the admin, iniation or any of that stuff...love red btw, good man, also at the aforementioned early 90s danbury as well
I can’t remember did red flip ?
accordin to his book - no
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Not a fan of the book, but no he didnt flip or give the govt anything...he stood up thru and thru..weeks, matarano, oneil, all rats, flemmi...all of them..matarano peoole eill run to hisndefense on the whitey and fkemm angle..i tell them to go and read the 302s b4 u tote the psrty line, he gave a ton more than that up and out
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Yes, we do know the real deal when it comes to Buffalo
Who were the Todaro family members arrested? How many of them are there? Where are they based out of?

Can you tell us anything besides the usual stuff you like to lean on about no cases in 20 years? And not appearing on lists? Points no one is arguing against.

Wiseguy please tell me about whats left of this organization.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:34 pm
Yes, we do know the real deal when it comes to Buffalo
Who were the Todaro family members arrested? How many of them are there? Where are they based out of?

Can you tell us anything besides the usual stuff you like to lean on about no cases in 20 years? And not appearing on lists? Points no one is arguing against.

Wiseguy please tell me about whats left of this organization.
Start a buffalo thread it would probably start a better discussion , we have some good discussion going here about boston
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

TJ wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:11 pm Not a fan of the book, but no he didnt flip or give the govt anything...he stood up thru and thru..weeks, matarano, oneil, all rats, flemmi...all of them..matarano peoole eill run to hisndefense on the whitey and fkemm angle..i tell them to go and read the 302s b4 u tote the psrty line, he gave a ton more than that up and out
I have weeks book sitting here haven’t started it yet , I might as well order reds , are you saying the books sucks or you didn’t like the fact he made it ?