Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

There's a photo of Joey Electric on one of Mukerims charts. I cant find it by itself to post.
He looks like like a biker, a mullet and a beard. Not sure how dated the pic is.

Anyone have a pic of Servidio?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Schrat in a Twitter comment says it ain't Nicodemo cooperating, for whatever that's worth.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

It can’t be Nicodemo, he ain’t been on the streets for a few years to be wired up talking to Joey Electric
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

chuckiephilly wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:04 pm "Individual 2", joey electric's capo seems like it has to be Dom Grande. He's the only high-profile jersey guy young enough for joey to call "the kid." Still, pretty surprising.
I think Individual 2 was CS-1's capo, not Servidio's.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:21 pm It was Joey Electric in Scoop’s Crew:

https://www.app.com/story/news/crime/je ... 438618002/
Reading this, how does Sammy Piccolo fit into this as I don't see him mentioned?
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

John W wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:20 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:21 pm It was Joey Electric in Scoop’s Crew:

Reading this, how does Sammy Piccolo fit into this as I don't see him mentioned?
Separate arrests
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Ivan wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:41 pm
Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:34 pm
Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:27 pm
Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:14 am It wasn't Fazzini. If you read the complaint you'll see that all this shit went down in south Jersey, looks like Servidio relocated down there after he got out from his last drug case. CS-1 is not in the same crew as Servidio since CS-1 had to get permission to work with Servidio. I don't think Fazzini has a 3rd degree number on his resume, he did kill a guy when he was a kid but I think that was manslaughter.
3rd degree murder I belive is the same As manslaughter if am I not mistaken
3rd degree is a more serious crime, at least in PA it is, plenty of guys doing 25 year state bids at Rockview or Houtzdale or whatever for a 3rd degree number.
Yeah, PA is one of the few states that actually has 3rd degree murder, which I think is intentionally killing someone, but without premeditation or committing another crime. It's just an extra step between 2nd degree murder (I think intentionally killing someone while committing another crime, such as robbery) and manslaughter (killing someone but not meaning to actually kill them). I think it's killing someone on purpose in a "heat of the moment" type situation, but without premeditation or while committing another crime? Something like that. I think in other states it would just count as voluntary manslaughter.
OK guys thanks for clearing that up got me
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Separate arrests
Separate arrests but is it the same case?
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

John W wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:23 pm
Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Separate arrests
Separate arrests but is it the same case?
Honestly, I don't know. I think Piccolo might be "individual 1" that is referred to in the Servidio complaint.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Wonder what Joe Grande has been up to these days.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:22 pm
Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:14 am It wasn't Fazzini. If you read the complaint you'll see that all this shit went down in south Jersey, looks like Servidio relocated down there after he got out from his last drug case. CS-1 is not in the same crew as Servidio since CS-1 had to get permission to work with Servidio. I don't think Fazzini has a 3rd degree number on his resume, he did kill a guy when he was a kid but I think that was manslaughter.
3rd degree is a more serious crime, at least in PA it is, plenty of guys doing 25 year state bids at Rockview or Houtzdale or whatever for a 3rd degree number.
Yeah, PA is one of the few states that actually has 3rd degree murder, which I think is intentionally killing someone, but without premeditation or committing another crime. It's just an extra step between 2nd degree murder (I think intentionally killing someone while committing another crime, such as robbery) and manslaughter (killing someone but not meaning to actually kill them). I think it's killing someone on purpose in a "heat of the moment" type situation, but without premeditation or while committing another crime? Something like that. I think in other states it would just count as voluntary manslaughter.
Yeah 3rd degree murder is just some weird Pennsylvania thing, and like three other states. It's pretty confusing. I'm not sure if my understanding of it is spot on though.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:05 am http://gangsterreport.com/the-listening ... nt-abound/

Piccolo has a few low level shoplifting arrests in the AC area it appears that I found out. Piccolo was also once married to a Grande, wonder if Dom will end up getting picked up in this investigation.
Piccolo's sister was married to Wayne Grande, but she disowned him when Grande flipped and set-up/cooperated against Piccolo in a drug case. Sam Piccolo is the maternal uncle of Dom Grande by blood, so would make sense if they are associated on the street. Piccolo and his sister are directly related to the more well-known Piccolos from the old days, their grandfather being another brother of Nick/Joe/Mike I believe.

A guy on the Real Deal circa 2006-2008 claimed that Sammy Piccolo, who was virtually unheard of online, was a made member and had some other interesting info about his activities that couldn't be confirmed at the time, but now looks like it may have been true -- who knows.

Will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Grande could very well be that young captain, given that Merlino took him to NYC to meet ranking Genovese members, Grande's relation to the Mazzones, and of course if he did participate in that hit a few years ago that is always helpful for getting credibility in Philly.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by phatmatress777 »

Ivan wrote:
Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:22 pm
Yeah 3rd degree murder is just some weird Pennsylvania thing, and like three other states. It's pretty confusing. I'm not sure if my understanding of it is spot on though.
Because of pennsylvania being a commonwealth state with stupid laws dating back to the 1770s

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Good to see that you are OK Phat. Welcome back. 8-)

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

LISTENING IN ON THE MOB: PHILLY MAFIA’S JERSEY SATELLITE OFFICE CAUGHT UP IN DRUG CASE, NEW TAPES, ‘MADE’ INFORMANT ABOUND
SCOTT BURNSTEIN

Federal authorities in New Jersey broke up a mobbed-backed drug crew tied to the Philadelphia mafia last week, indicting “made members” Joseph (Joey Electric) Servidio and Sam Piccolo of the Bruno-Scarfo crime family’s North Jersey wing. The indictment is littered with references to hundreds of hours of audio surveillance compiled by an unidentified Philly mobster over the past two and a half years and alleges trafficking in heroin, cocaine, crystal meth, marijuana, pills and stolen cigarettes.

The 58-year old Joey Electric and the 66-year old Piccolo were arrested last Wednesday and are currently in federal custody in the Garden State. Award-winning Philadelphia television investigative reporter and Bruno-Scarfo clan expert Dave Schratwieser broke the news of the arrests on his Twitter account Monday.

Servidio pled guilty to cocaine dealing charges back in 2006. Piccolo is the nephew of Anthony (Tony Buck) Piccolo, the deceased one-time acting boss of the Philly mob in the late 1980s and early 1990s, and the former brother-in-law of turncoat Philly mob hit man Salvatore (Wayne) Grande. He also has a drug-pushing past on his criminal record.

Two mob associates of Servidio and Piccolo’s, Michael Gallicchio, 48, and Carl Chianese, 79, were nailed in last week’s bust too. Servidio is heard waxing poetic on several of the recordings included in the indictment. On one of them made in 2017, he plans to carry out the shooting of another mob-connected drug trafficker for badmouthing him and openly discussing his illegal business affairs.

Besides admitting to “making his bones” in the mob at the age of 19, Servidio tells the wired-up informant that he’s been told by his bosses in the Bruno-Scarfo crime family to stay out of Atlantic City. After he lets the informant know, he’s cleared his drug dealing activity with his direct superior in the mafia (his “captain” or “capo”), he says “They don’t even want us having dinner together (without checking in),” referencing his capo’s fear that his soldiers are making money in endeavors under the table and not sharing with him.

According to sources, the current capo for the Bruno-Scarfo crime family’s Jersey faction is Joseph (Joe Scoops) Licata. The colorful and chatty Licata beat racketeering charges earlier in the decade out of Philadelphia.

Listed in the indictment are a number of meetings between Servidio and unnamed higher-ranking Philly mob figures, two of the powwows taking place in posh Margate, New Jersey in April and June of 2017, respectively. Margate is a popular Jersey Shore vacation spot for mafia leaders from the City of Brotherly Love.

Ironically, Servidio was intercepted having a conversation where he spoke of the dangers of getting caught speaking of criminal behavior on a wire.

“Tapes kill you…. 80 percent of the eyewitnesses got the wrong person, you can beat that, you know what you can’t beat? Tapes. Tapes with you saying it,” he said.

He was quite candid talking about his chosen profession as well.

“I’m a criminal. Everything I do is criminal,” he said.

http://gangsterreport.com/the-listening ... nt-abound/