Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by NJShore4Life »

This Angie’s List review of Joey Electric’s legitimate Contracting Company made me laugh:

https://www.angieslist.com/companylist/ ... 750927.htm
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:06 am This Angie’s List review of Joey Electric’s legitimate Contracting Company made me laugh:

that is pretty funny hahah
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

The day the indictment comes down Louis fazzini has a Financial judgement settled interesting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:41 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:06 am This Angie’s List review of Joey Electric’s legitimate Contracting Company made me laugh:

Yeah Joey Electric’s Contracting company’s Angie’s List review had me dying!! They were probably some moron Middle America or even worse Southerner yuppies relocating here to North Jersey to commute into the city....
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Lou Fazzini the rat?
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

It wasn't Fazzini. If you read the complaint you'll see that all this shit went down in south Jersey, looks like Servidio relocated down there after he got out from his last drug case. CS-1 is not in the same crew as Servidio since CS-1 had to get permission to work with Servidio. I don't think Fazzini has a 3rd degree number on his resume, he did kill a guy when he was a kid but I think that was manslaughter.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:46 am
Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:41 am

Yeah Joey Electric’s Contracting company’s Angie’s List review had me dying!! They were probably some moron Middle America or even worse Southerner yuppies relocating here to North Jersey to commute into the city....
"You can talk to your wife and kids like that but not me!"

Class act, this guy.
All roads lead to New York.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:07 am Lou Fazzini the rat?
Was/is Lou Fazzini a co-operator?
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:14 am It wasn't Fazzini. If you read the complaint you'll see that all this shit went down in south Jersey, looks like Servidio relocated down there after he got out from his last drug case. CS-1 is not in the same crew as Servidio since CS-1 had to get permission to work with Servidio. I don't think Fazzini has a 3rd degree number on his resume, he did kill a guy when he was a kid but I think that was manslaughter.
3rd degree murder I belive is the same As manslaughter if am I not mistaken
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:27 pm
Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:14 am It wasn't Fazzini. If you read the complaint you'll see that all this shit went down in south Jersey, looks like Servidio relocated down there after he got out from his last drug case. CS-1 is not in the same crew as Servidio since CS-1 had to get permission to work with Servidio. I don't think Fazzini has a 3rd degree number on his resume, he did kill a guy when he was a kid but I think that was manslaughter.
3rd degree is a more serious crime, at least in PA it is, plenty of guys doing 25 year state bids at Rockview or Houtzdale or whatever for a 3rd degree number.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Ok just so no one is mistaken, fazzini is not the rat, or nicodemo, or dinorscio..the rat is someone name not well.knowm and not om charts or anything.
chuckiephilly
Prospect

Post by chuckiephilly »

"Individual 2", joey electric's capo seems like it has to be Dom Grande. He's the only high-profile jersey guy young enough for joey to call "the kid." Still, pretty surprising.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Fazzini was born in 1967 and has pretty much been the day to day operator of Scoop’s Crew could be a “kid” to Joey Electric....
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Does anyone know when Sam Piccolo was made, first time in seeing him being mentioned as much, maybe he was one of the recent indutees that was alluded too a little while back.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:34 pm
Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:27 pm
3rd degree is a more serious crime, at least in PA it is, plenty of guys doing 25 year state bids at Rockview or Houtzdale or whatever for a 3rd degree number.
Yeah, PA is one of the few states that actually has 3rd degree murder, which I think is intentionally killing someone, but without premeditation or committing another crime. It's just an extra step between 2nd degree murder (I think intentionally killing someone while committing another crime, such as robbery) and manslaughter (killing someone but not meaning to actually kill them). I think it's killing someone on purpose in a "heat of the moment" type situation, but without premeditation or while committing another crime? Something like that. I think in other states it would just count as voluntary manslaughter.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID