Merlino Trial thread

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Merlino Trial thread

Post by Snakes »

Cheech wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:06 pm
Snakes wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:22 pm They had even less on Joe Lombardo and still found him to be an active member of the enterprise.
different charges than Merlino tho, no snakes?
Yeah, this is a bit different. Lombardo's charges were much more serious as he was indicted for murder. Just wanted to point out that the government will basically consider you part of the enterprise unless or until you rat.

Lombardo was accused of being part of the Outfit; Merlino, I believe, is accused of being a part of this East Coast LCN enterprise. Even though Lombardo took out an ad in the paper (probably bullshit, but at least he tried) and the government could provide no damning evidence that he was part of the enterprise he was still accused and convicted as such.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Snakes wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:17 pm
Cheech wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:06 pm
Snakes wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:22 pm They had even less on Joe Lombardo and still found him to be an active member of the enterprise.
different charges than Merlino tho, no snakes?
Yeah, this is a bit different. Lombardo's charges were much more serious as he was indicted for murder. Just wanted to point out that the government will basically consider you part of the enterprise unless or until you rat.

Lombardo was accused of being part of the Outfit; Merlino, I believe, is accused of being a part of this East Coast LCN enterprise. Even though Lombardo took out an ad in the paper (probably bullshit, but at least he tried) and the government could provide no damning evidence that he was part of the enterprise he was still accused and convicted as such.
thanks bro
and like that...he was gone
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

UPDATE

there is a tape where Merlino says "bookmaking is illegal" and doesnt want any part of it. Jacobs wants it introduced. its 22 mins long. he will weigh on it it tomorrow.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

MayoFace reporting Dame still in Brooklyn. hinting at cooperating again.

i dont see it.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

The Feds are looking like fools early on. We'll see if it continues
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
1h1 hour ago
More
The only $ Merlino ever got was $5,000 which didn’t come from Rubeos profits but the FBI. At no time@did Merlino ever receive a check or cash from any profit from the cream.

0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet Like 2

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
1h1 hour ago
More
Rubeo admitted that he only met Merlino because the FBI asked him to get friendly with Merlino because they wanted to indict him for something. Prior to that Rubeo didn’t know Merlino.

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet Like 1

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
1h1 hour ago
More
Merlino went to this meeting only to help as a friend and was nothing more than a mediator because his friend Rubeo was upset. It was Rubeo who asked Merlino to introduce him to Brad.

1 reply 0 retweets 6 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 6

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
2h2 hours ago
More
The Medicaid cream fraud was designed by Rubeo, Kriesberg with Cirillo and Camacho. In meeting Joey tried to defend Rubeos claims that Kriesberg ripped off Camacho built not paying him. At no time was Joey in these discussions other than to try and help Rubeo state his issues

0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet Like 2

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
2h2 hours ago
More
Lunch break in trial, Pinocchio Rubeo getting hammered non stop all morning. In one statement he said Merlino took 50-100 per script then 30 mins later changed his story. Transcripts proved Merlino didn’t take a dime from this.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

More
I cut out early for the day just feeling icky. The plan is to attend all day tomorrow.

0 replies 0 retweets 3 likes
Reply Retweet Like 3

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
20m20 minutes ago
More
Brad Sirkin is who I was talking about. Article coming later

Reply Retweet Like 3

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
1h1 hour ago
More
My opinion is that Cirillo was the main guy, Along with Rubeo and Kriesberg and Camacho and Joey got named only because The fbi wanted Merlino: all transcripts prove that it was everyone else but Merlino who was involved.

1 reply 0 retweets 5 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 5

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
1h1 hour ago
More
Rubeo said Merlino wanted in his pockets nothing more, yet on multiple tapes Merlino is never heard discussing any of the Medicaid business. A three hour taper didn’t include Merlino discussing anything, however Cirillo and others were.

0 replies 1 retweet 2 likes
Reply Retweet 1 Like 2

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
1h1 hour ago
More
Rubeo and Camacho had a joint bank account where they distributed funds from the scripts. Rubeo admitted not all that money wa s put into the bank account. Just some. He gave 1 check to the FBI. Another example of not being honest.

Reply Retweet Like 1

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
1h1 hour ago
More
The only $ Merlino ever got was $5,000 which didn’t come from Rubeos profits but the FBI. At no time@did Merlino ever receive a check or cash from any profit from the cream.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:45 pm More
I cut out early for the day just feeling icky. The plan is to attend all day tomorrow.

Reply Retweet Like 3

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
20m20 minutes ago
More
Brad Sirkin is who I was talking about. Article coming later

Reply Retweet Like 3

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
1h1 hour ago
More
My opinion is that Cirillo was the main guy, Along with Rubeo and Kriesberg and Camacho and Joey got named only because The fbi wanted Merlino: all transcripts prove that it was everyone else but Merlino who was involved.

1 reply 0 retweets 5 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like 5

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
1h1 hour ago
More
Rubeo said Merlino wanted in his pockets nothing more, yet on multiple tapes Merlino is never heard discussing any of the Medicaid business. A three hour taper didn’t include Merlino discussing anything, however Cirillo and others were.

0 replies 1 retweet 2 likes
Reply Retweet 1 Like 2

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
1h1 hour ago
More
Rubeo and Camacho had a joint bank account where they distributed funds from the scripts. Rubeo admitted not all that money wa s put into the bank account. Just some. He gave 1 check to the FBI. Another example of not being honest.

Reply Retweet Like 1

Mob Talk Radio

@RealMobTalk7
1h1 hour ago
More
No wonder they wouldn't accept plea bargain. Sounds like Merlino won that round. Thanks for info.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

If Merlino walks I bet Rooster gets offered a sweet plea deal.

Speaking of betting, anyone know what the Eagles paid? You’d think Merlino would’ve had at least 100k on them.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I saw it at +175 over the weekend.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Snakes wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:54 pm I saw it at +175 over the weekend.
That should take care of Jacobs.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

That article is hilarious. Merlino's a "fucking shitbag cocksucker", according to Rubeo, but he doesn't harbor any grudge against Joey, nah. Oh btw, Joey cheats on his wife and I hope he gets 40 years...but I don't have feelings about him either way. Good stuff.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

If anyone here thinks that Joey has actually been faithful to Deb, I’ve got a bridge to sell you with unicorns on the other end....
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:27 pm If anyone here thinks that Joey has actually been faithful to Deb, I’ve got a bridge to sell you with unicorns on the other end....
Can't remember where I read it but they had him on a wiretap pissed that people were taking photos of him in public when he was with a girl, while he had told his wife otherwise. Might have been the Previte wiretap.

Then again, there were the stories of his wife doing her own dirt when he was in the feds. Isn't that how Johnny Gongs got killed?