New Mob Talks

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: New Mob Talks

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Chucky wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:39 pm Was Gallara ever confirmed to be a made guy?

Yes we did. Forgot how though.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

An article at the time of the indictment said he was made, citing the FBI for the info. He shows up in another article that lists all of the guys under indictment where he's listed as a "soldier". This list seems to have been lifted straight from the initial indictment. What is confusing, though, is that Gallara was nicknamed "Joe Stanfa" due to his closeness to Stanfa, and there was of course another Joe Stanfa, the son, so maybe some wires have been crossed with those two. There's a photo ID'd as "Joe Stanfa" that has been posted over the years that isn't John's son -- the photo might actually be Gallara.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

The way you talk, you just confuse him.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Mob Talk #11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-A3LgiJ6Cg

First time Im ever hearing that there was a blocker car in the Gino DiPietro hit, anyone hear who the cops think it is? So far we have Grande (Shooter) Nicodemo (getaway driver) and car blocker (?).
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Interesting stuff. Feds are throwing everything they got at Joey. It will be an interesting trial but it sounds like George A and Mayo Face won't be going up to cover it. That is too bad. Figure George could spring for a hotel room and be able to sell a couple of freelance articles. Hopefully he comes to his senses and goes up there whether he has a paid gig or not.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:18 am Mob Talk #11

First time Im ever hearing that there was a blocker car in the Gino DiPietro hit, anyone hear who the cops think it is? So far we have Grande (Shooter) Nicodemo (getaway driver) and car blocker (?).
Probably one of the young guys who was around Nicodemo, which could be anyone. If there was a blocker car I'm surprised they didn't see the mail man and alert Nicodemo & Grande to abort the hit.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

This was a good one though, covered a lot of current stuff (DiPietro hit, Canalichio speculation, Merlino trial). It's a shame GA won't be able to cover the Merlino trial, I wonder why?
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Chucky-

I’m thinking because no one will pay for his hotel and travel to Manhattan? He’s not affiliated with the Philly Inquirer anymore...just a guess on my part

Dante
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Just pure speculation again but maybe Billy Bones was the blocker and why he possibly got made recently....

Chucky what do u think if u had to guess?

Dante
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:18 am Mob Talk #11

How in the world do they know there was a blocker car , Witness Louis Houck never mentioned it to my knowledge , And He remembered the plate number of Nicodemos SUV,
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

dack2001 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:32 am Interesting stuff. Feds are throwing everything they got at Joey. It will be an interesting trial but it sounds like George A and Mayo Face won't be going up to cover it. That is too bad. Figure George could spring for a hotel room and be able to sell a couple of freelance articles. Hopefully he comes to his senses and goes up there whether he has a paid gig or not.
Easy for you to say, are you planning to spring for his room and board with NY prices? lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

New drinking game: take a shot anytime GA or DS says "we don't know."
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

George loves his faux mob leather jacket.

Streeeet! Not so much George.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:47 am George loves his faux mob leather jacket.

Streeeet! Not so much George.
That is classic Pleather!
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Would be quite ironic if the shooter was the snitch for the Feds ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo