JOHN GAMBINO HAS DIED

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: JOHN GAMBINO HAS DIED

Post by TommyGambino »

What;s Tall Pete's rank?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:26 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know why you felt the need to quote me and laugh but I'll address it. Fact is there is nothing confirming that Gambino was the Boss. Nothing. You'd figure if the Boss of the Gambino family had died it would have been mentioned somewhere in the media but it has been almost a week and nothing has been reported. We''ll see what Capeci says on Thursday but I wouldn't hold my breath on him reporting that John Gambino was "the real Boss" all along.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

he's fooling. maybe he's new on the forum to remember this same source told me Calì was going to be arrested the next day. I posted the news on here then, not explicitly anyway, old users will remember it. it was 9 years ago, damn, time flies...

this guy unfortunately doesn't work anymore on organized crime or I really would know everything :)
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

about the pic I posted of him at that party...he was already terminal then. I could see some other recent photos of him where he looks in a good shape, his face was definitely better looking than that pic.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:37 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:26 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know why you felt the need to quote me and laugh but I'll address it. Fact is there is nothing confirming that Gambino was the Boss. Nothing. You'd figure if the Boss of the Gambino family had died it would have been mentioned somewhere in the media but it has been almost a week and nothing has been reported. We''ll see what Capeci says on Thursday but I wouldn't hold my breath on him reporting that John Gambino was "the real Boss" all along.

Pogo
I'm not saying he is definitely the boss, you said it was goofs on the internet who made it up though.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Maybe that report of a panel when Dom was acting boss was not under Dom and Cali but over Cefalu and Cali. With Gambino being the last word. Was it Juliani and Guarino that also served on that panel. Maybe one of them will be top boss. All this about John Gambino being boss needs more confirmation though. Lol if he was top boss now that he's dead we are right back where we started
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

anyway, this guy is very informed about them because he worked on their group years ago but when I asked him about Di Maria he just told me he never heard of him.
a mafia killer and son of a boss here, Ferdinando Gallina, fled to NY some years ago and put himself under Cali's wing. Gallina is now in jail in NY and waiting for extradition to Italy
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Frank wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:56 pm Maybe that report of a panel when Dom was acting boss was not under Dom and Cali but over Cefalu and Cali. With Gambino being the last word. Was it Juliani and Guarino that also served on that panel. Maybe one of them will be top boss. All this about John Gambino being boss needs more confirmation though. Lol if he was top boss now that he's dead we are right back where we started
I just think we won't ever know it. even if we can know official spots we can't know for sure how they work
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:50 pm I'm not saying he is definitely the boss, you said it was goofs on the internet who made it up though.

And it is until something comes out confirming he was the Boss this entire time despite the claims by the Feds and Capeci. The same goofs who told us that Crea was the Boss (a claim that has since gone down the memory hole now that it was proven wrong) or that Mancuso wasn't the Boss or, going futher back, that Nick Corozzo was the Boss.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I remember the Corozzo stuff, that was when I justed joined RD, and I might be wrong, but there were also a lot of people dismissing Gioeli being acting boss because he wasn't a Brooklyn guy.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:26 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:50 pm I'm not saying he is definitely the boss, you said it was goofs on the internet who made it up though.

And it is until something comes out confirming he was the Boss this entire time despite the claims by the Feds and Capeci. The same goofs who told us that Crea was the Boss (a claim that has since gone down the memory hole now that it was proven wrong) or that Mancuso wasn't the Boss or, going futher back, that Nick Corozzo was the Boss.

Pogo
They aren't the same goofs that said them things about Crea and Corrozzo though. First person I read on the boards say it was bronx, now felice comes up with this info, only come across a few people who think Gambino was boss. Nobodies saying this is confirmation, just clearly hasn't been made up like you say
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

felice wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:40 pm he's fooling. maybe he's new on the forum to remember this same source told me Calì was going to be arrested the next day. I posted the news on here then, not explicitly anyway, old users will remember it. it was 9 years ago, damn, time flies...

this guy unfortunately doesn't work anymore on organized crime or I really would know everything :)
Is this message to me, think you completely misread, i was laughing at pogo
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Noo, I was meaning Hailbritain post about Inzerillo
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I personally think Gambino was on ruling panel when the administration was locked up in 2007or 08 .
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

That's funny as I was one who thought Crea was boss ( street) but more along the lines that he had more street cred than Vic and that was largely because it was the Harlem and Bronx running the show as opposed to the BK guys . It will be interesting to see how things shake out in Uptown vs Bk guys and if not handled correctly this most recent bust could result in a post Casso part II with the Luchesse taking a hit on the biz side that could take some time to re group / build . My guess is Anthony Blue eyes gets upped into senior mngt .

No idea how prevelant it is or just pure coincidence but I get the sense some Gambino guys in north NJ have tried to make some in roads into bookmaking with the Luchesse NJ sports guys going thru their issues. Never really seen Gambino bookmakers in NJ until more recently , likely an outreach from SI . Could be total cooncidence or wrong read on my part tho.

I believe Felipe tho that Gambino had final say even if he wasn't official name. We will probably never know given how secret the Zips are , seems they run a really tight ship at the moment. For all we know they could be operating a fairly large narcotics wholesale operation with OC in Italy and Canada. Gambino runs the zips , who seem to run the family and have the biggest crew with probably the most hitters and definitely access to hitters , can't see a big decision being made without his nod . I felt the same about Barney in the few years before he was official , head of the biggest and strongest crew with the most hitters . It's surprising that we might know more about their leadership then the Binos