Journalist attacked by a Spada Clan member in Rome

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Journalist attacked by a Spada Clan member in Rome

Post by Lupara »

Wiseguy wrote:
Etna wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:01 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:24 am
BillyBrizzi wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:19 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:54 pm
furiofromnaples wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:27 am Look at the video,the journalist was only asking on why he made his support on a fascist party and if he read journals,Spada answered that he dont read journals and attaked Piervincenzi and the cameraman.
The Spadas are simply thugs from Ostia,Suburra serie are inspired on more dangerous and powerful people.
That brings up a question I have. Just finished Suburra serie season 1. Why are the Anacletis called "gypsies?"
Because they literally are gypsies WG.. A lot of times when they speak among themselves in the series it isn't in Italian but in the gypsy language Sinti..

Interesting. Thanks for the info.
WG - It seems like a number of the clans operating in Rome, when not linked to Cosa Nostra, 'Ndrangheta or Camorra are gypsies. In fact, I believe the famous Casamonica clan is noe of those.
So are the Casamonicas, or the Anacletis in Suburra, considered to be Italian?
Gypsies see themselves as gypsies only. They are nomads without a country and even when they settle somewhere they only stick among themselves. I've heard that the gypsies in Europe originate from India.