Arrests in NY, induction ceremony taped

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Re: Arrests in NY, induction ceremony taped

Post by BillyBrizzi »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:35 am Interesting stuff, let me throw some potatoes in the pot.......

1. Someone said the Bonnanos were known as the most Sicilian family. I would say yes, WHEN BONNANO, GALANTE, GARAFOLO, BONAVENTRE, when these guys were still powers in the family. After they retired or went to Arizona or back to Italy, what Bonnano members, born in America, had the extensive ties to Sicily? More to the point, DIRECT TIES TO SICILY.......

2. @ lupara

When you say the Bonnanos summoned Rizzuto for the three capo hits, why don't you consider the narco-politics that were in play?

The fact that the three capos were at the Bono wedding, they were the trusted American distributors for the Sicilian heroin. Then they went and tried to screw em. So the Sicilians had a vested interest in those hits, I mean they took out Vioil, they didn't do THAT just to turn around and have the SAME situation with Indelicato.

The question has always been, If the Bonnanos control Montreal through the Cotronis, and the Rizzutos control the heroin, DO THE COTRONIS CONTROL THE RIZZUTOS, AND BY EXTENSTION THE HEROIN, AND BY EXTENTION, DID THE BONNANOS CONTROL THE HEROIN. I contend that the Bonnanos came into play when the dope crosses the Atlantic, and it's time to move it into NYC. They were the trusted distributors. I've read that Sciascia didn't even require down payments from a lot of the distributors, it was always, " Just move the shit...pay me later I got more coming.."

Now, why do I think this??

Take a good look at the thread Felice started about the Gambinos.

Notice the documents said the Sicilian mafia requested that their heroin business be enlarged. Not the Bonnano family, the Sicilian mafia.

Cheech Gambino, the Cherry Hill guys, even Felice says that Mannino and his partner were very independent. Scarfo couldn't deal with Rosario Gambino how he wanted to initially because he was Sicilian mafia. I compared the Gambino-Spatola-Inzerillo-Mannino-DiMaggio clan to the Rizzuto-Manno-Renda-Sciascia clan before, to me they are very similar. Technically under the LCN umbrella, but EXTREMELY INDEPENDENT, based on moving a commodity, not territorial control.

It's pretty clear the SICILIANS ran the heroin trade, and on the supply end you had basically Gambino clan members, and the Caruana- Cuntrera clan running two parallel networks. The Gambino one was for Sicilian mafia members specifically. The Bonnano one was supplied by the Caruanas, headed by Catalano, and he was in charge of " The U.S. end of the pizza connection"' which actually means American mafia members allowed to deal heroin, basically Bonnano guys. But there seems to have been Zips sent over to move work too. When Catalano paid up, he was paying Castellano, im not sure, was he paying Napolitano, Massino, kicking up to Rastelli? I'm reminded of Fat Tony caught on Taps saying something like, ” The Bonnanos, they got a crew of 80 guys, all they do is move junk, junk guys...." I'm paraphrasing but you get what I mean.

Essentially, like Cheech Gambino, the Cherry Hill guys, you could say they were Gambino crews, but they did what they did, move dope, with IMPUNITY. That's the question I guess I have, Are you saying the Rizzutos didn't move narcotics with Impunity? That the Bonnanos actually were directing all the traffic internationally? I think that's just plain wrong....

It's just weird to me, how were the Gambino clan independent, but the Rizzutos weren't? Serious question here...

3. On the Violis and Buffalo..

I think they were made into Buffalo for protection,they absorbed whatever was left of the Luppino ndrine, kind of " inherited” control of the Valuable border between Buffalo and Canada, and with their Calabrian origins, have large scale narcotics connections, and are being courted by the Bonnanos in NYC.,who might be tired of playing the role of " Trusted distributors" and are looking to exert the same kind of reach the Gambinos are.

I see Buffalo being valuable for the same reason a town like Elpaso is to the Mexicans. In fact, not long ago there was a bust in Buffalo, a Sinaloa drug operation. It's a big enough town to support criminal activity. Y'all just take this shit personally, lol...

I dunno, this stuff is pretty interesting, let me ask this while everyone is looking, what was the deal with Sciascia and Cotronis son? That thing Ive never got the full story....
Very interesting angles CG, reminds of a couple of chapters I recently read of the book 'Mafia Republic' by John Dickie.

He also said that these Trans-Atlantic DTO's were beginning to gain so much power in those days (late 70's/early 80's) that they bypassed the traditonal LCN power structures. In those years we started to see for the first time that the real power was shifting to the people who controlled the product (Caruana-Cutrera-Rizutto) instead of the people who controlled the territory (Violi) like it traditionally always had been.
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Soliai wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:37 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:50 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:41 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:39 pm Jesus Christ with Pogo and Wiseguy quick to shoot down any discussion just because the FBI says so

This is interesting, new intel

Let the class discuss it without the hall monitor ruining all the fun
Pointless discussions based on theories and fantasies, when we already know the answers, are what Gangstersbb is for.
Yeah lets talk about the same old shit because it doesn't jive with an official report when there is new information. You are so boring it is ridiculous.
Dont derail a good thread. Stay on topic.......Soliai
will do, got a little carried away my fault
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

i said the bonanno's are involved in the montreal war and that buffalo family is active across the border years ago
i wonder anyway at this point if desjardin and di maulo are ligned with the rizzuto's against the bonanno's?
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Arrests in NY, induction ceremony taped

Post by Lupara »

CabriniGreen wrote:@ lupara

When you say the Bonnanos summoned Rizzuto for the three capo hits, why don't you consider the narco-politics that were in play?

The fact that the three capos were at the Bono wedding, they were the trusted American distributors for the Sicilian heroin. Then they went and tried to screw em. So the Sicilians had a vested interest in those hits, I mean they took out Vioil, they didn't do THAT just to turn around and have the SAME situation with Indelicato.
The three capos were killed because they were rivals of Massino and wanted to make a powerplay in the family. This is a well established fact. The Rizzutos had no quarrel with them as far as I know, but if you have read otherwise I'd be very interested in the source.
Are you saying the Rizzutos didn't move narcotics with Impunity? That the Bonnanos actually were directing all the traffic internationally? I think that's just plain wrong....
No I did not say that, at all.
It's just weird to me, how were the Gambino clan independent, but the Rizzutos weren't? Serious question here...
What makes you believe the Gambino brothers were independent?
3. On the Violis and Buffalo..

I think they were made into Buffalo for protection,they absorbed whatever was left of the Luppino ndrine, kind of " inherited” control of the Valuable border between Buffalo and Canada, and with their Calabrian origins, have large scale narcotics connections, and are being courted by the Bonnanos in NYC.,who might be tired of playing the role of " Trusted distributors" and are looking to exert the same kind of reach the Gambinos are.
Could be the case.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Arrests in NY, induction ceremony taped

Post by Lupara »

scagghiuni wrote:i said the bonanno's are involved in the montreal war and that buffalo family is active across the border years ago
i wonder anyway at this point if desjardin and di maulo are ligned with the rizzuto's against the bonanno's?
At this point Di Maulo is no longer a living entity.

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

nobody found it weird that a acting capo presided over the ceremony?

on BB theres a article stating the guy being made was a UC agent btw
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

i mean the di maulo's, his brother is still alive i think
if they were at war with montagna (bonanno) and with the rizzuto's there are 3 factions
or desjardin group aligned with the rizzuto's against the bonanno's (two factions)
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:05 am nobody found it weird that a acting capo presided over the ceremony?
Strange, but not of the ordinary anymore. Also, given the microscope the Bonanno administration has been under for the last decade I doubt guys like Cammarano, Palazzolo, the Grimaldi's, etc., want to risk more exposure by going to Canada to make a few guys. Also, maybe Zummo is the current go-between for the Bonannos and their guys in Canada? Who knows. Some of this stuff should get cleared up as more news comes out.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Good point Zummo could be the new Sciacca.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Also John Gambino was promoted and demoted by Gotti showing that Gotti was definitely running the Family not John Gambino. Actually Gotti learned that Gambino wasn't paying him a proper amount of tribute.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Chucky wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:21 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:05 am nobody found it weird that a acting capo presided over the ceremony?
Strange, but not of the ordinary anymore. Also, given the microscope the Bonanno administration has been under for the last decade I doubt guys like Cammarano, Palazzolo, the Grimaldi's, etc., want to risk more exposure by going to Canada to make a few guys. Also, maybe Zummo is the current go-between for the Bonannos and their guys in Canada? Who knows. Some of this stuff should get cleared up as more news comes out.
Can the bonanno admin even cross the border at least legally ?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Stroccos wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:16 pm
Chucky wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:21 am
Can the bonanno admin even cross the border at least legally ?
He possibly had no criminal record - which could be why he was picked by the admin for the task, as well as possible birthright ties himself.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:16 am
Laurentian wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:45 am From what I understand of Cosa Nostra rules and family administration, an associate can't working for two or more families at the same time. He only answers to one. Right?

Theoretically yes but I'm sure in the real world it is not so clear cut. A lot of these guy's intermingle and operate with several families.

Pogo

Pogo is right. Happens frequemtly.
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:05 am on BB theres a article stating the guy being made was a UC agent btw
the neanderthals on BB read the line about 'an agent' getting made and failed to read, or understand, when it was later clarified in the same article that it was a CW.

Powers of deduction are not the best over there.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:14 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:05 am on BB theres a article stating the guy being made was a UC agent btw
the neanderthals on BB read the line about 'an agent' getting made and failed to read, or understand, when it was later clarified in the same article that it was a CW.

Powers of deduction are not the best over there.
A lot of media outlets misinformed the situation as well, like the cancerous Daily Mail.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com