FBI files

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

IRA
Straightened out

Re: FBI files

Post by IRA »

Last edited by IRA on Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Soliai wrote:Good to see you posting again Dap. Like Chris said stick around.......Soliai
Agreed! Nice to see you posting again Daps!
There you have it, never printed before.
ukthesis
Associate

Post by ukthesis »

"You might want to consider this in blog form and get paid for the traffic." An interesting idea, but my guess is that there will be few who want to pay for the material, especially if they can get it free somewhere else. The FBI files would also have to be exceptional, and not full of the usual redactions, irrelevant information, bureaucratic crap and duplicated information.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He means getting paid by ads.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

ukthesis wrote:"You might want to consider this in blog form and get paid for the traffic." An interesting idea, but my guess is that there will be few who want to pay for the material, especially if they can get it free somewhere else. The FBI files would also have to be exceptional, and not full of the usual redactions, irrelevant information, bureaucratic crap and duplicated information.
They could always publish a book, too.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

B. wrote:
ukthesis wrote:"You might want to consider this in blog form and get paid for the traffic." An interesting idea, but my guess is that there will be few who want to pay for the material, especially if they can get it free somewhere else. The FBI files would also have to be exceptional, and not full of the usual redactions, irrelevant information, bureaucratic crap and duplicated information.
That's an option, but I think in the future, having an active cloud of info that's sort-able would be more successful than a book. Books are more for an assortment of facts in my opinion. A book like MAFIA may be interesting to us, but for a larger audience I don't know.

Dave C is here, welcome aboard.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Chris Christie wrote:
B. wrote:
That's an option, but I think in the future, having an active cloud of info that's sort-able would be more successful than a book. Books are more for an assortment of facts in my opinion. A book like MAFIA may be interesting to us, but for a larger audience I don't know.

Dave C is here, welcome aboard.
Sorry, it must have been that dry, non-British humor of mine not getting through...
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

Chris Christie wrote:Dap, you knew me as re-tardi the fucking idiot who could fuck up a cup a coffee on RD.

I'm glad you're here. Stick around!
Had no idea you and he were one and the same.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Bruno187 wrote:
Chris Christie wrote:Dap, you knew me as re-tardi the fucking idiot who could fuck up a cup a coffee on RD.

One and the same, also Romney.
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

Bruno187 wrote:

hes the man of many handles.... That's for damn sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk