New Mob Talks

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Chucky
Full Patched

New Mob Talks

Post by Chucky »

I think it would better to separate these from the Merlino thread:

Mob Talk 7/29/17 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTCt4C7I3-M

Mob Talk 8/5/17 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Q96IpKK4Y
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: New Mob Talks

Post by B. »

Didn't know they were still doing these. Thanks, Chuck.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

any of you guys that are good with online have the new transcripts of the tape?
and like that...he was gone
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Cheech wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:50 pm any of you guys that are good with online have the new transcripts of the tape?
Yea I'm definetly looking forward to seeing them too. Didn't make it up there by you yet Cheech but I'm defiently heading that way within the next month. I'll keep in touch. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

My man. Always wishing you the best bro
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Cheech wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:50 pm any of you guys that are good with online have the new transcripts of the tape?
Through consensual recordings and witness testimony, the Government expects to demonstrate that Cirillo was a bookmaker who worked with others, including, but not limited to, co-defendants Merlino and Carmine Gallo, to advance his gambling business. During a recorded conversation on November 19, 2013, CW-1 met with Merlino and discussed gambling. During the conversation, Merlino told CW-1 that Merlino and Gallo received ten percent of Cirillo’s book’s winnings. Indeed, Merlino often settled disputes over monies owed between Cirillo, CW-1, and others.

During a February 7, 2014 recorded meeting in New Jersey between Genovese Captain Daniel Pagano, CW-1, Anthony Vazzano (a member of Parrello’s crew), and Marino, the participants discussed debts owed in connection with Cirillo’s bookmaking business, Merlino and Onofrio, and whether Onofrio could assist in recouping money Cirillo owed in connection with Cirillo’s gambling business. During the meeting, Marino indicated that he was there to represent Cirillo, and Marino, CW-1, Vazzano, and Pagano discussed the dispute at length.

During the discussion, Marino discussed Merlino and Merlino’s failure to pay his debts and that Merlino was going to meet with Onofrio soon. Marino expressed concern that the behavior of CW-1 and Cirillo was jeopardizing Marino, Pagano, and Parrello.

Additionally, the Government anticipates that the proof at trial will demonstrate that Parrello, a Genovese Captain, was receiving tribute money from many of the aforementioned schemes and resolved disputes arising from participation in such schemes, as it was Parrello who “blessed” or approved CW-1 engaging in illegal activities with other members of the Enterprise such as Onofrio, Merlino, and Cirillo.

The Government also notes that both Onofrio and Merlino discussed violence in connection with their illegal activities. For example, during a recorded conversation between Merlino, Onofrio, and CW-1, Merlino said, “it’s easy to kill somebody.” Onofrio replied, “it’s simple.” Merlino further explained, “you’re my friend, you trust me, I tell you listen drive me home right now, get you in the car, I shoot you in the fuckin’ head, and it’s over with.” In another recording which took place in August 2014, in connection with an extortionate loan, when CW-1 informed Onofrio that the recipient of the loan was scared of Onofrio, Onofrio replied, “Good . . . guess what, he better be . . . I don’t play.” During that same conversation, Onofrio indicated that a member of Onofrio’s crew was going to “crack” the head of a guy who owed Onofrio $5,300 in connection with an extortionate extension of credit.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

^
my man. I hope the whole document gets leaked. hope all is well Chucky
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Stroccos can you get the doc they show in the 2nd vid?
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:17 pm Stroccos can you get the doc they show in the 2nd vid?
if they got it we can get it , i am waiting for a redacted copy as they wanted to charge me like 3 to 7 dollars per page for unredacted . should be soon when its released assumng its not a super long document or still exepnsive . remember capeci and co make moeny off this shit.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

There's a new Mob Talk out:

https://youtu.be/oquQKY15NaA

Nicodemo was moved into a Pennsylvania State Prison closer to Philly....
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Hopefully Nicodemo is cooperating.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

How many murders is Niceodemo rumoured involved in?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Counting Dipietro at least 3. The other two being Long John Martorano and Johnny Casasanto.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Gotta love how they find these locations that are I guess supppose to represent the "streets?" IDK? Its funny though
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

good video of nicodemo with ligambi