Peter Limone Died?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Peter Limone Died?

Post by TwoPiece »

DPG wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:59 pm Govt ever pay him that $25mil?
Yes.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

TwoPiece wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:39 pm
DPG wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:59 pm Govt ever pay him that $25mil?
Yes.

Big fucking deal these Guys lost 33 years of their lives. 33 years with their families . No money can make up for that. They went in the can during the best times of there life and came out old men . 2 of them never came out.
No amount of money can make uo for that.

Joe the horse is a sweetheart . His whole family such nice people . I hope he lives to be 200 years old to enjoy al the time he lost
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

I only ask because there was a discussion years ago on rd over if he would ever see that money.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Yea he definitely got paid.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He shouldn't have gotten shit.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 pm He shouldn't have gotten shit.
In my book, you get points for staying out of the can.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:57 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 pm He shouldn't have gotten shit.
In my book, you get points for staying out of the can.

Good thing for me, then, that your post don't mean oogatz to me! What's yours is yours, Sonny, but what ain't is anybody else's! Now do yourself a fucking favor and get the fuck outta my thread!

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

:lol:

He cut the hair on your balls too Pogo?!
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:58 am :lol:

He cut the hair on your balls too Pogo?!

He's a friend of my Aunt AG's.

Pogo
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Any1 have a clue in current captains in this family. I think scotts report is totally wrong . RC is supposedly sick and living in maine . And joe ruggerio has never been a heavy player so how cud he suddenly b a capo
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 pm I beliveve he was confirmed as the new Boss in 2009. I believe again in 2011. Not sure how long he kept it after that.

Pogo
By law enforcement? Do you know if all three levels of government were on the same page?

I've suspected if he was put in as acting "figure head" since the rest of the guys knew the Govvernment wasn't going to spend a whole lot of $$ investigating him because he would have sued for harassment, retaliation etc. I may be wrong and I probably am, but something about his tenure tells me a different story. After the State indicted him and he pled to gambling charges and he got oobatz. They paid him out rather quickly on direct orders from a federal judge. The other families of wrongly incarcerated men got paid out quickly after the ruling as well. I really think the structure of this prominent, century old crime family known as the Patriarca's crumbled immediately following Shacks stepping down and Cheese going to the can. His brother Fat Anthony was completely incompetent. Spagnolo was called acting boss, was that ever 100% confirmed? Then he shakes down a local yocal. The indictments, convictions and turncoats this family has seen in the last 15 years has been just devastating.

It'll be interesting to see if Cheese gets this family to reboot or if the family will turn into more of a small band of made guys operating locally? Aren't Cheese's restrictions off or coming off?

And even if the FBI confirmed it with a source, at this day and age and with their track record in New England you have to wonder how good and how reliable the source of information was . Some low-level guy that barely knows Peter Limone may have just thought he was the boss because everybody was paying him homage. After spending most of his life in the can, I am sure Carmen wanted him taking care of knowing that he wasn't going to be too hands-on but allow him to keep his status and elevate him into an administrative position. The bottom line, is that he spent most of his life in prison and he didn't really have a clear picture on what the world has become 33 years later. He deposited hundreds of thousands of dollars into his savings account... that's for 33 years in the can does to you. For these reasons, I have to question how accurate the sources were if indeed it was confirmed that he was the boss.
Last edited by JCB1977 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

There may have been some articles that said Limone was the boss but that rank wasn't attributed to him when he was indicted. Both Anthony DiNunzio and Anthony Spagnolo were charged as the acting boss in their indictments though.
All roads lead to New York.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »