What's up with sonny Franzese suppose to be released

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: What's up with sonny Franzese suppose to be released

Post by gohnjotti »

OlBlueEyesClub wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:36 pm It's quite obvious the photo first posted on the second page isn't Sonny as of today, as others have already alluded to. Salute to him for doing his time like he without getting anyone else caught up. He must have some terrific genes to live to be 100, and extra kudos to him living the majority of his octogenarian years in a federal lockup and not making a peep about it. If you don't respect him for anything, you have to admire that aspect alone. People are saying he looks terrible, what do you think a 100 yr old individual would look like? Especially one who spent most of his life doing time somewhere. He'll always be a stand up guy, and in his heart he probably knows he'll always be a man of honor. I doubt, or matter fact, hopefully doubt that he goes back to those guys running things today, and the criminal acts that comes with it. I hope if someone says to him "Hey, we got a spot open for you to step right back into, etc, etc." I hope he tells them "hey, go fuck yourself".
If I lived on prison food for six or so years I'm sure I'd look pretty gaunt too. In 2011 he was being wheeled around and these pictures have him walking. Also reports of him being blind/deaf, these photos show at the very least he's not blind. Looks pretty cheerful too... I don't think he's gonna pass away anytime soon.

Also, he looks better than a lot of 70 year olds I know, so there's that.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: What's up with sonny Franzese suppose to be released

Post by Lupara »

Looks like he beat the system.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6653 met Tapatalk
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

Stay strong Sonny, don't give up! Don't go legit, I beg you!!! You can still do it! Life is still going on and there is so much potential for the future, so many sophisticated crimes, like computer fraud etc. However, don't forget about shaking down those strip club owners, they need a good scare from time to time!
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Glad to see he made it out. He looks damn good for just stepping out of prison and especially at 100 years old.

That is one tough Bird
Know which Game to Play
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

To think man, this guy was around Carlo, Colombo, Tommy Lucchese, Bonanno, he was around and involved with the guys whom these families are actually named after. And probably was around Profaci and Anastasia, Scalise, some mustache pete's, when he was coming up making his bones, and he's still fucking here. That blows my mind, but in the good way. It's just like, wow. I know he's thinking right now, whilst enjoying his family, about how much everything has changed. Again, salute to him for being a survivor.
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

After a few days of sunshine and eating some homemade gavadeel with the family, he'll get his coloring back :)
Gotta laugh at how stubborn he is to have to WALK showing everybody Here I am,100 fn years old, I can't see or hear shit but I am still as strong as an ox. :lol: Cracks me up.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

gohnjotti wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:25 pmIf I lived on prison food for six or so years I'm sure I'd look pretty gaunt too. In 2011 he was being wheeled around and these pictures have him walking. Also reports of him being blind/deaf, these photos show at the very least he's not blind. Looks pretty cheerful too... I don't think he's gonna pass away anytime soon.

Also, he looks better than a lot of 70 year olds I know, so there's that.
No shit man. That's some nasty ass food!
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/john-gotti ... r-so-long/

Jnr's upset Sonny wasn't released earlier. Why anybody would care to call him and ask his opinion is beyond me.

Random Columbo question: Anybody know what's going on with Michael Persico?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:41 pm http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/john-gotti ... r-so-long/

Jnr's upset Sonny wasn't released earlier. Why anybody would care to call him and ask his opinion is beyond me.

Random Columbo question: Anybody know what's going on with Michael Persico?
Junior Gotti lecturing on being civilized and compassionate. :roll:
All roads lead to New York.
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

This was an update of the article posted earlier:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/hun ... 1.3274828
Know which Game to Play
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Michael Franzese also commented on his twitter Account.

Michael Franzese (@MichaelFranzese)
https://twitter.com/MichaelFranzese?s=09
Know which Game to Play
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Just a Screenshot from his Twitter account. Image

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Know which Game to Play
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He just did 10 fucking years. He's got a right to be a little fucked up.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:07 am He just did 10 fucking years. He's got a right to be a little fucked up.
Well he does end up fucking Janice, I think that's more than a little fucked up..
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:53 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:07 am He just did 10 fucking years. He's got a right to be a little fucked up.
Well he does end up fucking Janice, I think that's more than a little fucked up..

She does have an earthy quality, you got to give her that.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.