Johnny Papalia and the French and Pizza Connections

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Johnny Papalia and the French and Pizza Connections

Post by willychichi »

I've read that Papalia was a member of the Buffalo Family and that he had his own Family in Hamilton prior to being assassinated by the Musitano Family, not sure which is true? What was Papalia's role in both the Pizza and French connections?
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Johnny Papalia and the French and Pizza Connections

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He was a member of Buffalo. The Capo of the Hamilton Crew if I'm not mistaken.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:59 am He was a member of Buffalo. The Capo of the Hamilton Crew if I'm not mistaken.

Pogo
Thanks Pogo much appreciated.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Check out "The Enforcer" By Adrian Humphreys
faffy444
On Record

Post by faffy444 »

pogo got it correct.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:31 am Check out "The Enforcer" By Adrian Humphreys
faffy444 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:56 am pogo got it correct.
Thanks Gents, much obliged!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

There's gonna be bodies in the streets in Buffalo, you can be sure of that.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:57 pm There's gonna be bodies in the streets in Buffalo, you can be sure of that.
:lol: that is really funny Sonny. TheArm was certifiable. and remember the Rockford Family just made new members so bodies will be dropping there too.
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:59 am He was a member of Buffalo. The Capo of the Hamilton Crew if I'm not mistaken.

Pogo

He was the official representative of the province of Ontario for Magaddino. Papalia also maintained close links with the Montreal decina led by Vincenzo Cotroni. The Cotronis did drug businesses with the Corsicans mob from Marseille regarding heroin shipments to USA through Montreal.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Laurentian wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Pogo

He was the official representative of the province of Ontario for Magaddino. Papalia also maintained close links with the Montreal decina led by Vincenzo Cotroni. The Cotronis did drug businesses with the Corsicans mob from Marseille regarding heroin shipments to USA through Montreal.
Thanks Laurentian, much appreciated